We’ve seen a huge rise in video content in the past few years. Brands and influencers invest more time and money into creating videos to engage with their audience. It’s no surprise that this trend is continuing for 2022!
We live in a time where social media has impacted our lives, and this is true for marketers as well. As the world evolves, so do marketing trends; video influencer marketing is one of these trends that will take off in 2022. The convenience of short videos coupled with personalization features like live streaming makes it easier than ever before to deliver high-quality content to your audience. We will explore how you can use this trend to reach out to your consumers!
What is Video Influencer Marketing?
Influencer marketing is a form of online word-of-mouth in which social media “influencers” are paid to promote products or services.
A video influencer is a person who has an active presence on social media and uses it to promote brands.
Video Influencer Marketing is the process of using social media influencers to promote your business.
Video Influencer Marketing is a new marketing strategy that uses content creators on YouTube, Instagram, and other platforms to promote your business.
Influencer marketing is a new way of marketing in which companies are using influential people, such as Youtubers, to promote their products and services.
Video Influencer Marketing is a way to increase the number of views your video receives. By using social media influencers, you can add legitimacy and promote your business impactful.
Video influencer marketing is a form of online advertising that involves partnering with social media stars to help promote your brand.
Video Influencer Marketing: Trends to watch out for in 2022
- Video Influencer Marketing will continue to grow as we see brands looking to create longer-form content and leveraging social media platforms like Instagram Stories.
- Brands will be looking at new formats such as live streaming.
- We’ll also see an increased use of video on mobile devices.
- Influencers will be more selective about what they promote, and brands will have to work harder for their attention
- Brands will get better at giving influencers content that feels authentic to them
- More influencer marketing campaigns will produce sponsored videos instead of just posts on social media
- There may be a decline in the number of people who want to become influencers because it’s challenging to make a living doing it
- The rise of virtual influencers
- Influencer marketing on the blockchain
- Influencers going into more niche markets
- More influencer-created content
- Influencers will start to diversify their content
- This year, influencer marketing is predicted to make up over 65% of the market
- Marketing agencies are expected to employ more in-house influencers by 2020
- Influencer marketing will become more mainstream
- Brands will use influencers to promote their products in different ways, including through collaborations with other brands
- Brands will start to hire influencers as employees and partners rather than just using them for one-off campaigns
- There may be a shift away from the “traditional” celebrity influencer with high follower counts towards micro-influencers who have smaller followers but are still engaged
- Video influencer marketing will become even more popular
- More video campaigns will be created to go viral
- There will be a rise in experts who create sponsored content that is authentic to their brand and followers.
- The rise of influencer marketing platforms
- Influencers will be more diverse and inclusive in their content, especially when it comes to race and gender
- Brands will need to work harder to create authentic relationships with influencers rather than just “buying” them
- Brands will start paying for the influence they get from an influencer’s audience by sharing revenue or profits with them
- Female influencers are taking over the scene
- Influencers are becoming more diverse in their content and audience, which is opening up new opportunities for brands to reach a wider range of people through one channel
- Brands will use influencers to get their message out about how they are making a difference in the world
- Influencers will be asked to post more content on Instagram and Snapchat, as these platforms have been growing rapidly
- The most popular type of video for influencer marketing is going to be live-streaming videos
- More brands will start paying influencers by sharing revenue from sales with them
- Brands will take a more holistic approach to influencer marketing
- Influencers will be able to use their creative style and personality in video content, rather than following the trend of what brands want them to do
- Video influencers will become more specialized- for example, there might be an Instagram foodie who only posts recipes or a YouTube makeup artist who only does tutorials
- Influencers will be more selective about the brands they work with
- More influencers will create their products and sell them through their channels
- Brands will use influencer marketing to provide customer service
- Brands are beginning to realize that not all influencers are created equal, and they’re starting to pay more attention to finding the right fit
- Social media giants like Facebook will continue to make changes in their algorithms affecting how brands can connect with audiences
- Influencer marketing budgets will continue to skyrocket as brands try new tactics for connecting with audiences on social media
- There’s been a rise in “influencer-to-influencer” marketing where another brand pays one influencer to promote their product or service.
- Influencers will be the new celebrities
- The number of influencer marketing agencies will grow exponentially
- Brands and influencers will work together to create content that is more valuable for both parties
- There will be a shift from traditional media, such as TV and print ads, to digital media.
- Video Influencer Marketing will be more focused on the quality of the content
- Brands will be less likely to work with influencers who are not engaging with their audience
- Video Influencer Marketing will start to incorporate 360-degree video technology, AR/VR, and other immersive formats
- The use of influencers in advertising videos is expected to grow exponentially by 2022
- Influencers will be more selective about the brands they work with
- Brands will shift their focus to influencers who have a high engagement rate and low bounce rates
- The number of influencer marketing agencies will decrease as it becomes easier for brands to use influencer networks like YouTube’s Partner Program
- As social media platforms become less popular, marketers are going to start looking at influencers on lesser-known platforms like TikTok or Instagram Stories
- Better targeting with more accurate analytics
- More transparency in influencer marketing, driven by regulation and consumer demand
- Paid influencer marketing will be the most popular form of advertising
- Influencers with more than 10 million followers will charge up to $500,000 for a post
- Brands will invest in micro-influencers with fewer than 100 thousand followers who can reach niche audiences
- Influencer marketing will become more personal due to the rise of micro-influencers
- Brands will focus on influencers with a niche audience rather than those with millions of followers
- Video content will be even more important as video streaming becomes the new norm
- Real-time, live events are becoming increasingly popular among brands and influencers alike
- Influencers will use more personal content to engage with their followers
- More influencers will be seen as experts and celebrities in the future
- Brands will work more closely with influencers to create unique campaigns for their products
- The rise of Instagram TV, which is a new video format that allows creators to upload long-form videos on Instagram
- Video influencers will be paid more for sponsored content
- Viewers will prefer shorter videos, with a five minute limit per video
- More influencers will have their clothing lines
- Influencers will branch out into other fields of entertainment and media
- Influencer marketing will become more transparent, with influencers being more open about their relationships with brands
- The use of influencer marketing by large corporations will increase to get ahead of the curve
- Micro-influencers will have a larger role in influencing consumer purchases because they are less expensive and can provide a better return on investment for small businesses
- Brands that do not adapt to the changing landscape of influencer marketing may lose out on potential customers.
Video Influencer Marketing has exploded in the last few years. It’s no wonder that this marketing technique is expected to grow exponentially throughout 2022, with some projections pointing to a potential 50% increase over the next three years. But what are the trends you should be paying attention to?
The number of professional agencies offering video influencer services will continue to rise. There will be an increased demand for high-quality videos from brands who want their content seen by as many people as possible-B2C companies can expect higher ROI due to stronger brand loyalty amongst consumers if they use.
Our team specializes in giving companies everything they need from ideation to execution to have an edge against their competition.