Over 87% of marketers using Video Email Marketing as popular distribution method to distribute their video content. More than 49% of consumers are waiting to receive promotional emails from their favorite brands. Email marketing grow your channel subscription count. It is essential to have a piece of adequate knowledge of email marketing tools and effective ways to up your video email marketing to make the intricate running of email campaigns easier. Here are the effective ways to create and re-engage with your subscribers.
Effective Ways to Up Your Video Email Marketing Game
Include a Video Thumbnail Image
Create Personalized Emails for Sales
Keep an eye on spam alerts.
Be sure with your subscribers.
Use Storytelling Videos to Tell Customer
Come up with meaningful GIF animations.
Embed Videos links into Promotional Emails
Write compelling text, and after that, Embed the video.
Make sure to Mention your video in the email subject line.
Use Animated GIFs in Emails
Create Engaging, Interactive, Entertaining Videos
Use the Animate play button.
Introduce video content as a bonus to delight your subscribers
Create a more personalized experience through emails
Include company culture within the video.
Announce Upcoming events with a video
Pick an appealing thumbnail image.
Use a faux video with animation.
Include video links into an email
Announce a product launch in the form of Video
Send email newsletters, including videos.
Gain more leads with Customer Journey
Make use of Video as an Accessory for Email Marketing.
Create a video series send it as emails
Creating Episodic Video series content for Campaigns
Include Play Button on Static Image
Leverage a GIF of the video.
Include video in Your Subject Line
Embed video directly in Email
Create eye-catchy Video Thumbnail
Find and Merge proper tags.
Use Cinemographs for Video
Embed video via HTML5
Keep Buyers Journey in Creation
Optimize your videos for SEO
Create Optimised video content
Include video links to the Images
Make sure to test your emails before
Introduce Attention-grabbing Images
Use appropriate Call -to actions in your video.
Include video email signatures
Create and share Personalized videos
Share video Social Media for Bigger Impact.
Update the Event in Your Channels
Create Strategic video Email Marketing Campaign
Make sure to watch the file size to fit.
Include Strong CTAs
Don’t include the AutoPlay feature in video emails.
Prefer for Single Tap Video instead of Double Tap for Videos
Include the Word video in Email Subject Line
Keep Your Emails Short
Create the Images look like video
Offers a cinemagraphs a try
Overuse of Videos may damage your reputation.
Keep the focus on the First frame to the Last frame.
Test marketing campaigns like crazy
Always Preview the emails.
Use videos to introduce your business
Create a video newsletter
Use video testimonials from clients and customers
Share behind-the-scenes footage of what goes on at your company or store
Create product demos for potential buyers
Use a video email to introduce the company and give an overview of what they do
Include testimonials from customers or employees
Make your call-to-action clear
Send out regular videos, not just one-time emails
Create a video that explains what email marketing is and who it’s for
Make sure your video has a clear, concise message
Keep the length of your video short- no more than 60 seconds
Be consistent with how often you send out emails to keep people interested in what you’re doing
Include links to other videos on your YouTube channel or website
Use video to introduce your company and its values
Make a list of the benefits you offer customers on the screen, then talk about them in detail
Keep it short and sweet- no more than three minutes
Add a call-to-action that encourages viewers to visit your website or buy something from you
Make sure you are reaching out to the right audience
Keep your videos short and concise
Create a visually appealing video, has good sound quality and tells a story about your product or service
Offer free samples of your products in exchange for an email address
Send high-quality emails with content relevant to the person’s interests
Use a video to introduce your email marketing campaign
Include contact information in the body of the email, so people know how to reach you
Send emails out regularly, but not too often- this will make people less likely to unsubscribe from your list
Create a video that introduces your company
Include an image or video with each email
Send out emails on specific days, such as Fridays and Mondays
Create an email newsletter with a video intro
Make sure your videos are optimized for mobile viewing
Use video in place of text to explain complicated concepts or offer advice on how to solve problems
Add a call-to-action at the end of your videos that encourages viewers to subscribe, share, and comment
Create a catchy subject line
Include a video in your email
Make sure you have an effective call to action
Use videos that are relevant to the product or service you’re selling, and be sure to include links for people who want more information about it
Use different types of videos- create funny ones, informative ones, and so on
Make sure you have a clear goal for the video
allow viewers to subscribe or buy at the end of your video
Include calls-to-action in every video, like “click here” or “sign up now.”
Use the animated text on the screen to keep viewers engaged
Video Email Marketing Best Practices
- Use a catchy title and thumbnail to attract viewers’ attention
- Include a call-to-action at the end of your video
- Make sure you have an opt-in form on your website for viewers who want more information
- Create a video that is relevant to your target audience
- Include a call-to-action in the video’s description box
- Send videos to customers who haven’t purchased from you recently and include them in email campaigns
- Turn on “autoplay” so people can watch without clicking play
- Make your subject line compelling and clear
- Keep the email concise and focused on one topic
- Include a call to action, such as “Click here for more information” or “Visit our website.”
- Be as specific as possible about what you want the recipient to do with the content of your video email
- Add links to other resources that are relevant but not in your video
- Include a video in your email
- Make sure the subject line is relevant and compelling
- Keep the text to less than 200 words, unless you are sending an information-only email
- Use a call to action at the end of your video
- Add an eye-catching subject line
- Include a clear call to action with a link
- Use videos in your email marketing strategy
- Make sure the video is short and engaging
- Include a call to action at the end of the video that directs recipients to take any action, such as “click here” or “sign up for our newsletter.”
- Create videos with high-quality production values, so they are not blurry or shaky
- Keep the email short and to the point
- Include a link to your video in the body of the email
- Include an embedded video with a CTA at the end of your email
- Add videos into your social media posts
- Create a video that is relevant to your audience
- Make sure you have the right equipment for recording and editing
- Include a call-to-action at the end of each video
- Test different types of videos to see what works best with your audience
- Make sure your video is relevant to the product or service you are promoting
- Include a link in your email that viewers can click on to watch your video
- Keep your email content short and concise
- Include a strong call to action at the end of the email
- Use video in your emails to make them more interesting
- Make sure you have permission from people you’ve interviewed before to include their videos in an email
Email marketing has become crucial for marketers to adopt email marketing strategies spike over their competitors. The value of video email marketing in any industry is undeniable. If you are searching for successful ways to Up Your Video Email Marketing, you need a well-planned strategy in place.