Video Advertising Trends are changing and growing beyond the traditional TV platform. Here are 15 predictions, tips, and data-driven insights for what will happen in video advertising in 2022. Video advertising is changing and growing beyond the traditional TV platform. Here are 15 predictions, tips, and data-driven insights for what will happen in video advertising in 2022.
In a possible scenario, marketing in the year 2022 will reach the point of saturation. For example, 90 percent of all web traffic and video advertising will be on auto play. This is because, based on studies, most people do not have an issue with autoplay, and it is significantly more effective for advertisers to use this feature.
Video Advertising Trends 2022:
- Video advertising will be more prevalent than ever. It is predicted to reach $11 billion in spending by 2022.
- Social media platforms will continue to play a major role in video advertising, with Facebook being the most popular destination for ads.
- Companies are expected to spend less on paid advertisements such as TV commercials because their effectiveness diminishes over time.
- Video ads will be more targeted.
- More video ads will use voiceover.
- There will be an increase in VR-enabled videos.
- The number of video ads on Facebook and YouTube is expected to grow by at least 10% each year.
- Video advertising will be a $60 billion industry
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning will create personalized video ads for viewers based on their interests, location, and other factors.
- Video ads with interactive features are becoming more popular as they allow the viewer to engage with the ad without leaving the page or app used.
- Video ads will become more personalized and targeted.
- More people will receive video ads on their smartphones than through other media
- Video advertising budgets are expected to reach $200 billion by 2022, up from $50 billion in the last 5 years.
- Digital video advertising will account for 74% of all ad spend by 2020.
- Video will be the first thing people see when they open their browser.
- Facebook and Google are both investing in video advertising.
- By 2022, video ads will make up a whopping 75% of all digital ad spending.
- People won’t mind seeing ads as long as they’re entertaining.
- Video advertising will be the most popular form of digital advertising in 2022.
- Facebook video ads will grow to $22 billion by 2022.
- YouTube ad revenues are expected to rise from $5 billion in 2017, to $17 billion by 2022.
- Snapchat is predicted to have estimated revenue of $6 billion by 2022.
- Video will be everywhere, including in our homes and on the street.
- Marketers are using video to show their brand’s personality.
- Content creators are making more money from ads than ever before.
- More companies are investing in live streaming video advertising than ever before.
- Video advertising will be more interactive.
- Brands will be using AR and VR to create immersive video experiences.
- Brands will use live-streaming platforms like Facebook Live, Periscope, and YouTube to host Q&A sessions with customers.
- Video advertising will account for at least 50% of all online advertising by 2022.
- Mobile video ads are projected to increase from $6 billion to $22 billion in 2022, while desktop video ads are expected to decrease from $4 billion to just over $3 million in 2022.
- Video ad spending is predicted to grow by more than 10% annually through 2021 and then slow down after consumers become more familiar with the format.
- The average time spent watching mobile videos increased from 6 minutes per day and up to 12 minutes a day on average in 2022.
- Video advertising will become more interactive as brands start to invest in chatbots and artificial intelligence.
- Brands will use video advertising to tell their story, not just promote products.
- More video ads on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- Video advertising is projected to grow by more than $2 billion
- The majority of video ads will be mobile-based
- More companies will use video ads as a way to reach their target audience
- Video ad revenue for Facebook and YouTube are expected to increase by 20%
- Snapchat’s video ad revenue is predicted to grow by 50% in 2022
- Digital video ads will grow in popularity
- More advertisers will be using video to sell products and services
- Video advertising on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., will become more common
- Personalized videos that are tailored for the viewer’s preferences or location will increase in usage
- Higher quality video content with higher production values
- There will be a shift from traditional advertising to video advertising because it’s more engaging and has higher conversion rates.
- More video ads will have sound, not just text
- Video ads on social media will become more prevalent as a way to sell products or promote ideas
- Ads for TV shows and movies will be shown in the middle of videos so that viewers can watch them without having to leave the content they are currently watching.
- Brands will start to develop their video advertising networks
- More brands will be using virtual reality and augmented reality in their ads
- Video advertising will become more targeted using data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- There will be an increase in interactive video ads that viewers can engage with.
- Brands are expected to spend $8 billion on video ads in 2022
- There will be a rise in video advertising for children’s products.
- More marketers will use influencers to help advertise their brands.
- The number of short videos on social media platforms like
Facebook and Instagram will increase, which means advertisers can target customers with shorter videos that are easier to watch.
- Video advertising will be used to target specific audiences, such as the elderly
- Videos will be created with a higher production value and more detail
- There will be an increase in video ads that are interactive, which means they can be interacted with by users on their mobile devices
- Video advertising will be the most influential form of marketing
- There will be a shift in video content from branded and sponsored videos to user-generated content
- The use of augmented reality (AR) will become increasingly
popular, with brands using AR as a way to create new experiences for their customers
- Virtual Reality (VR) is expected to increase in popularity, with many companies developing VR headsets suitable for mass production.
- Video ads will become an integral part of marketing strategies for all types of businesses
- Video ads will account for more than 50% of total ad spend
- Brands will use video advertising to promote their products and services in a creative way
- Brands will use video advertising to provide a personal experience with customers they can’t get from other mediums.
- Video content will be the driving force behind most marketing strategies
- Advertisers will use video to tell stories and engage with their audience
- The average person watches 4 hours of videos every day, so that advertisers will shift towards longer videos (15 minutes)
- Brands like Nike are already using AR technology in their ads- this trend is expected to grow exponentially as brands try to stay ahead of the curve
- Interactive ads that allow viewers to choose between different scenarios or products before they watch a video
Video advertising is projected to increase by 2,000% in the next five years
Video advertising has been overgrown in the last few years. As video becomes more popular, advertisers will have to adapt their strategies around it. In this blog post, we’ve discussed some of those trends and where they are going.
Video advertising is expected to experience tremendous growth in the next few years. The most significant factor driving this trend is that more and more people use smartphones for internet browsing, social media use, and video consumption. This has led advertisers to adopt new advertising methods like high-quality videos, which typically have a higher completion rate than text ads on websites or mobile apps.
As the video advertising industry continues to grow and evolve, advertisers need to stay on top of emerging trends. We’ve outlined a few predictions for what we expect will be hot topics in video advertising over the next five years.
To take advantage of these trends and help your business find success with video advertising, contact us today!
Email: [email protected]
Call: +91 8374573956