Instagram introduced IGTV. It is a new video platform that allows users to share videos up to an hour-long. This can be used for business purposes as well, like sharing behind the scenes of your company and what you do on a day-to-day basis.
Video content on Instagram is taking over the world. With IGTV, you can share long-form videos of up to one hour in length and watch them on your phone or computer. This new feature was released on June 20th, 2018, and has already gained a following of millions of users worldwide. The best part? It’s free! So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and start filming those awesome moments from your life so that all your friends can experience them too!
This blog post will tell you everything about how to get started with IGTV, as well as provide some tips for success once you’re ready to take this social media platform by storm. We’ll also be sharing our favorite video creators who are killing it.
Do you know what IGTV is?It’s a new feature from Instagram that allows users to upload videos up to 1 hour in length. This is perfect for businesses who want their content to be viewed more because it can’t be skipped by scrolling down on the page like other posts. If you’re looking for ways to grow your business, read this blog post and find out how IGTV can help!
Table of Contents
- What is Instagram IGTV
- IGTV requirements
- How to upload IGTV from Desktop
- How to upload IGTV from a mobile device
- How to watch IGTV videos
- How to use IGTV
- Add IGTV Video in an Instagram Story
- How to Share Instagram Story Live Broadcasts to IGTV
- How To Find IGTV Videos
- Why Should You Use IGTV?
- Why use IGTV for your business?
- How to track your IGTV performance
- Ideas for your Instagram TV Strategy
- Instagram IGTV best practices
- Instagram IGTV Trends
What is Instagram IGTV
It has grown in popularity since its release, surpassing Twitter as the most used photo-sharing site.
IGTV stands for Instagram TV. With IGTV, you can create and share videos that are up to one hour long!
IGTV is a video platform that allows you to upload videos up to 10 minutes in length. This will allow you to post full-length content directly on Instagram without having to cut it into separate clips.
IGTV is an app released by Instagram that lets you post videos for as long as 10 minutes. The best part? It’s exactly like Snapchat Stories, but with a lot more content and length!
IGTV stands for Instagram TV, and it’s a new app from the makers of Instagram. It lets you watch videos that are up to an hour-long, longer than any other video on the platform.
To make an IGTV video, you need a smartphone with at least 8GB of memory.
Currently, there aren’t any specific requirements for IGTV. You can post videos that are one minute or longer, but they need to be vertical rather than horizontal.
How to upload IGTV from Desktop
To get started, go to your profile by clicking on the person icon in the top-right corner of any Instagram page. Then, click on IGTV and select “IGTV from the desktop.”
You can use the Instagram app for desktop to upload a video that’s longer than one minute. First, click the camera button, press, and hold on to your screen until you see your phone’s shutter icon pop up. Tap it to take
First, you’ll need to add your Instagram account. Click on the icon of 3 dots in the top right corner and select ‘accounts,’ then click on the plus sign next to “Instagram.” Now login with your credentials and go back into
To upload on IGTV from a desktop, you can use the web app. Just go to igtv-uploader.com and click “Start Upload.”
How to upload IGTV from a mobile device
Instagram has a new IGTV feature that allows you to upload long-form content from your mobile device. Let’s talk about how it works and what you can do with it!
To upload videos to your IGTV account from a mobile device, just tap the camera icon on Instagram and then swipe left to access your IGTV.
First, you need to download and install the IGTV app from Google Play or App Store. Once it’s installed, open the app and then sign in with your Instagram credentials.
How to watch IGTV videos
To get to your comments, tap on the screen. To leave a comment, tap on the text box and start typing.
To watch IGTV videos, just go on Instagram and tap the IGTV icon.
You can watch IGTV videos the same way you usually do with Instagram stories. Tap to open a video, then tap play…
If it isn’t, go to the App Store or Google Play and update your Instagram app.
How to use IGTV
You can use IGTV to post videos up to a total of 10 minutes long. It’s great if you have many things to say, but not enough time for one big video!
First, install latest version of Instagram. To get IGTV, go to your profile and tap “IGTV” at the bottom. If you don’t see it, try again in a few hours or check back here for more.
If you want to know more about how to use Instagram’s new feature, IGTV, check out this post.
IGTV is a great way to share your videos with followers. First, you need to make the video and then upload it from your phone or computer. I suggest that when making a video, you use an appropriate amount of hashtags because that will increase.
Once you’ve downloaded the Instagram app on your phone, open it up. Just tap that and then wait for the video to load!
Add IGTV Video in an Instagram Story
You can add IGTV videos to an Instagram Story! When you’re watching a video on IGTV, tap the screen to see the share button. Then select Add to story and pick which one of your stories you want to add it to.
Just tap the IGTV button at the bottom of your app to add a video to an Instagram Story.
IGTV is a great way to share videos if you’re looking for more creativity.
You’re already posting videos on Instagram, so why not post them in the story feature? You can build your audience by adding a video that you have posted before and create more engagement.
To share your IGTV videos, you’ll want to choose the relevant post. Then tap on the Share button at the bottom of your screen and select Instagram Stories in the drop-down menu.
First, you’ll want to open your Instagram app and share a Story. Then swipe up on the Story screen to change your filters. Next, tap the name of the person who shared their broadcast with you. On their profile page, look in the
IGTV allows for live broadcasts that are up to an hour-long. These videos will be available via your profile after they’re posted, and you can replay them anytime.
You can now share your Instagram story live broadcasts to IGTV!
How To Find IGTV Videos
You can find IGTV videos by going to Instagram, tapping the camera icon on the top right then tap the gear.
If you’re looking for a way to find videos on Instagram TV, this is it. You can use the Explore page in the IGTV app. Before you start exploring, make sure that your profile name is accurate and that you have a few posts.
If you’re looking for the best IGTV videos, just head over to @IGTV Official on Instagram. They’ll show up in your “For You” feed, and you can like or comment on them too!
The best way to find IGTV videos is through the Instagram app. First, you should type in the word “IGTV” into the search bar and then click on it. Then, swipe from left to right until you get to a page that.
Why Should You Use IGTV?
You can use IGTV to show off your products, display tutorials on how-to’s, and much more!
Because IGTV is a great way to make videos, and it’s so much fun!
IGTV is a new platform for people to watch videos on Instagram!
Instagram TV is a great feature that allows you to watch all sorts of videos from your favorite Instagram accounts.
Why use IGTV for your business?
First of all, you can upload as many videos as you want! Since they’re vertical and mobile-friendly, IGTV is perfect for sharing your content.
One of the best ways to get more followers on Instagram is IGTV, which allows you to post videos up to 10 minutes long.
Ways to use IGTV for business:
IGTV is a powerful tool for businesses to increase their reach. I’ve been using it with great success, and I think you could too!
Getting started with IGTV is easy. All you need to do is create an account and start creating videos uploaded as stories on Instagram.
Your best bet is to create a series of videos that will allow you to respond quickly instead of having long-form videos.
On IGTV, you can upload videos up to 10 minutes long! You could make an informative video about one of your products.
Feed stories are great because they can be used to highlight essential products or services and build relationships with consumers.
For businesses that are trying to promote their products, IGTV is the perfect tool. It lets you post videos up to 10 minutes long and gives them a unique look that stands out from other social media sites.
IGTV can be used for many things, such as sharing content with the world. For example, if you create a video containing business advice (which your viewers are looking for), it will help promote your brand and remember you.
IGTV is a great way to connect with your followers. It’s similar to YouTube, but it can be used in different ways. There are some things you should know about IGTV before using it for business, though!
One of the best ways to use Instagram TV is by creating tutorial videos. Use it as an opportunity to teach your followers about a new skill, product, or service you have. It’s really easy! Just record and publish a video on IGTV, then.
There are many ways to get started with IGTV for business. It’s one of the best new features on Instagram!
You can use IGTV to create your own content, but I think it works best when you showcase the work of others. We’re a community, and we should all be building each other up!
One of the coolest things about IGTV is that you can use it to promote your business. There are several different ways, and this post will cover them here.
IGTV is a fun way to show off your business. It’s like YouTube, but instead of watching videos on your computer or phone, you can watch them straight from IGTV itself. This makes it easier for viewers to find new content and check
IGTV is an excellent new service from Instagram that allows users to watch long-form videos on their smartphones.
If you’re looking for a way to expand your audience, try using Instagram’s IGTV feature! It lets you share videos that are up to an hour-long. You can post anything from behind-the-scenes footage on your shoots and tutorials.
How to track your IGTV performance
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to check the analytics of your Instagram TV videos.
It’s simple to track your IGTV performance. Here are some tips on how you can improve your videos and get more views!
One of the best ways to track your IGTV performance is with a software called Shareaholic.
If you’re interested in seeing how your videos perform on IGTV, I have a few tips for you. First of all, check out the total number of views. This will tell you how many people watched your video overall.
Ideas for your Instagram TV Strategy
- Use the same filter for all of your videos
- Follow other accounts that are similar to yours
- Post at least one photo a day, but not more than three per day
- Tag brands and influencers in your posts when you can
- Share links to articles about topics related to your account’s theme
- Choose a theme for your account
- Create an Instagram TV schedule to post on specific days and times
- Post content that is relevant to the theme of your account but also posts other images from time-to-time
- Engage with followers by responding to questions or comments they leave on your posts, as well as liking their own posts
- Create a cohesive feed that has similar color schemes and branding
- Use hashtags to reach new audiences
- Post regularly, especially on weekdays when people are most likely to be checking their feeds
- Identify your target audience
- Determine your goal (e.g., increase followers, engagement, or sales)
- Create a list of hashtags to use in your captions
- Develop a content calendar with specific themes and topics for each day of the week
- Share photos that are high quality and relevant to your brand’s message
- Use a vertical format for videos
- Upload at least one video per day
- Post content that is relevant to your audience’s interests
- Tag other Instagram users in posts so they can see and engage with them too
Instagram IGTV best practices
- Create a brand
- Set up a channel and profile
- Use hashtags to find content that your audience will like
- Take advantage of IGTV’s vertical video format by using the camera in portrait mode instead of landscape
- Pick a theme for your IGTV
- Use the entire length of the screen
- Keep it short- less than 5 minutes
- Use good lighting, and make sure you have enough light on your face to be able to see it clearly
- Make sure that no background noise or music is playing in the background
- Keep the video short
- Make sure it has a clear and specific theme
- Create a story around your video by including captions, stickers, or other media to provide context for what you are showing
- Upload 15-second videos
- Try to stay close to the camera and keep your videos short
- Make sure you have a good internet connection for the best video quality
- Use filters, stickers, or other effects sparingly
- Create a unique and compelling story
- Use the entire screen for videos
- Include captions and subtitles in your video posts
- Add filters to your videos to make them more exciting or artistic
- Use the entire screen for your video
- Keep videos short and concise
- Upload at a high resolution so it will look good on mobile devices
- Create a video that is at least 60 seconds long
- Add your contact information to the video
- Make sure your content is original and not copyrighted material
- Upload videos in a vertical orientation, like Instagram stories or Facebook Live videos
- Choose the best video length for your content
- Start with a clear, concise call to action
- Show off your personality and showcase what you’re passionate about
- Make sure you have good lighting and sound quality
- Follow Instagram’s guidelines for posting on Instagram Stories and IGTV
- Make sure your IGTV video is vertical
- Use the full length of the screen to display text or graphics
- Keep it short, between 3-5 minutes at most
- Include a call to action in your description and thumbnail image
- Create a profile with your business name
- Use hashtags to connect with other users and gain followers
- Tag products in the videos so customers can find them more easily
- Upload videos that are at least 10 minutes long and use vertical video mode for mobile viewing
Instagram IGTV Trends
- Instagram IGTV is a new feature on the app that allows users to upload videos of up to an hour-long
- The video can be vertical or horizontal and can also have subtitles and filters applied
- Filters are available for free, but other features require the purchase of additional items in-app
- Users will need to update their phone’s operating system before they can use this new feature
- There are many different ways you could utilize IGTV, including making tutorials for your business, promoting your products, sharing your favorite memories with friends and family
- IGTV is a new feature on Instagram that allows users to watch videos up to an hour-long
- It’s not the same as YouTube or Facebook, but it’s still worth getting familiar with
- Viewers can like and comment on videos they see in their feed
- The best way to get started is by following people who post content similar to what you want your account to be about
- Be sure to create a short video that is no longer than 60 seconds
- Include an engaging description with hashtags and links to your other social media accounts
- Make sure you are following the Instagram IGTV guidelines
- Create a content calendar so you know what videos to post when they should be posted, and how often they should be posted
- Add live streaming capabilities for events or breaking news updates
- The number of IGTV creators has grown by over 40% in the last year
- Instagram offers a free 14-day trial for new accounts, so it’s easy to try and see if you like the platform
- Users have uploaded more than 1 million hours of video on IGTV since launch
- Brands with an existing following on other social media channels often use IGTV as another channel to reach their audience
- IGTV is a feature on Instagram that allows users to upload videos up to one hour long
- The most popular type of video content is behind the scenes, tutorials, and unboxing footage
- Videos can be uploaded in portrait or landscape mode. Landscape mode has more vertical space for text or other elements such as logos or graphics
- You can also add music to your IGTV video
- The newest IGTV trend is vertical video
- Vertical videos are perfect for showing off your artwork, the view from a different country, or even just cooking in the kitchen – You can also use them to make tutorials on how to do things like tie a tie or cook a meal.
- IGTV is a new platform for video content on Instagram
- It was created to allow users to upload longer videos up to 60 minutes long
- YouTube and Facebook are also introducing their video platforms, but they’re not as popular as IGTV yet
- Videos can be uploaded from your phone or desktop computer, and you can use filters as Snapchat does
Our team has been able to create successful content for Instagram IGTV. If you are looking for a company that can help with your marketing strategy, we would be happy to chat about working together. We always want our clients to get the most out of their campaigns and have seen great success in helping them convert more visitors into customers through paid social media advertising. Contact us today if you’re interested in learning more or starting a conversation – one of our customer service representatives will reach out soon!
Instagram released IGTV in June of this year, and it’s already a hit with users. The new app offers an alternative to traditional video viewing for those who want more control over the content they consume on their phone. With such success so early, marketers need to take notice now before their competitors do! If you are interested in using Instagram IGTV as part of your marketing strategy or would like help creating one from scratch, get in touch with our team today. We can’t wait to chat about how we can work together to make sure your brand stays at the top of customer’s minds through innovative videos that engage them throughout the entire experience.