Well, you have started the YouTube channel successfully, but there might be a chance of getting a huge competition. Once you have acquired millions of subscribers and your channel is going viral then all the YouTube competitors will focus on you to overcome your channel. Does anyone have an idea on How to Discover YouTube Insights about your Competitors?
People may misunderstand that the success measure of the YouTube video campaign depends on the views itself, but the YouTube platform offers an impressive video site analytics feature known as “YouTube Insights”.
This YouTube Insights feature can help you to reveal the in-depth analytics from the age of the viewers to a place of which they have watched your video in a clear list. YouTube video campaign helps you to discover your audience and also target the people basing on the location.
The YouTube Insights tab can access from the My Videos page on the YouTube platform. But, in this heavy competition in video marketing one must also concentrate on the competitor’s YouTube Insights too to step forward towards success with your videos. Here is the guide to discover your competitors YouTube insights.
Table of Contents
YouTube Insights : Research on Your Competitors Videos
Grasp the central theme of your competitor and how they are managing the channel with the type of topics they are posting. Also, observe the way of presentation of the top competitors and learn the things you don’t know.
You can just go to their channel and observe the subscriptions of your competitors. Youtube insight provides you with the subscriber rate of your channel or videos. The subscribers based on location, Age and sex is also provided within the insights provided by the YouTube platform.
Know your competitor’s audience also by interacting with them in the comment section or the place where that particular video has embedded. Video Engagement helps you to know more about your competitor’s video and the response of the audience which can help you to estimate the overall insight of your competitor.
YouTube Channel Analysis: Getting to Know Your Competitor Channels
YouTube channel analysis is very important to know the position of your channel on the YouTube platform. The report can give a better idea and understanding of the Channel and can pave the way to succeed on the YouTube platform.
The YouTube platform provides different analytics for the users, which can give the complete details on the YouTube audience engagement with the particular videos of the channel. Which can helps the users to know about their videos and their involvement in the audience which can help them to improve their videos according to the analytic reports that are provided by the platform.
The channel performance can evaluate the earnings report which estimated the ad performance of your channel. Provides you with the expected earnings report of your channel which can be very helpful for the estimation and can make some predictive data basing on the analytics which can be utilized to improve the channel performance. The new watch time reports consist of information related to the watch time of your videos and the number of views.
It also reveals the best time of the video content that is watched most by your users which can help you to analyze the best part of the content and can balance the things in the nest video to succeed. The traffic sources and the audience retention reports are also beneficial to analyze the channel performance.
The audience retention graph can indicate the retention of the audience at a specific stage towards your video which can help you to explain the things that are responsible for the backward of a particular video which lacks engagement of the audience. The engagement reports on analytics provide detailed information of the subscribers and the annotation reports.
Ways to Discover YouTube Insights about Your Competitors:
- Sign in to your YouTube account
- Click on the channel you want to research
- Under “Channel,” click on “Video Manager” and select “Stats & Insights” from the drop-down menu
- On this page, scroll down until you find the tab titled “Competitors.”
- Here, you will be able to see how many subscribers your competitor has, their most popular video of all time, and top videos by category
- Click on “Channel” at the top of the page, then click on “Creator Studio.”
- Keep an eye on YouTube Analytics and scroll down to see.
- Select a competitor’s channel from the list that appears and click “View channel profile.”
- Open YouTube and go to the channel of a competitor
- Click on “Stats for” in the top right corner, then select “Insights.”
- Check out how many subscribers they have, their most popular video, and other statistics
- Find channels with similar content or who are your competitors and do the same
- Go to YouTube and click on “Insights.”
- Select the competitor’s channel you want to learn about
- Click on the “Views” tab, which will show you a list of videos as well as how many views each video has received
- The number next to the video is how many times that particular video was viewed in total
- Check out your competitors’ channels to see what they’re doing well
- Use YouTube analytics to find your competitor’s best performing videos and optimize your own for success
- Find keywords that are relevant to the niche you’re in but not too competitive
The reports also provide the competitor analytics which can be very helpful to estimate your competitors performance and can act your plan accordingly.