YouTube is one of the largest video sharing platforms and is easy to use. Because of its popularity and large user base, it has become a favorite place for many individuals and brands to open their channel and promote their products or services. Sometimes the channel can get suspended due to mismanagement. The user will not be able to upload videos or comment on other videos. When the YouTube Channel Terminated the below are the things to know.
Table of Contents
- Things to find when YouTube channel terminated
- 50 Reasons Why Your YouTube Channel Is Not Making Money
- 50 Big Data Platforms And Analysis Software For Video Analysis
- 50 Must Have Tools For Video Content Creator
- 50 Ways To Promote Your Startup Using Video Marketing
- 50 Best Growth Hacks For A YouTube Channel
- 50 Signs You Need To Invest In Online Video To Make Money
Things to find when YouTube channel terminated
1. Find out the exact reason for the YouTube channel to get terminated.
2. Violation of community guidelines or terms of service can lead to termination of the account.
3. Severe about such as spam is another reason.
4. YouTube terminates the accounts in which there are videos containing hate speech, harassment and impersonation.
5. If the above are not the reasons for termination of the account, appeal the suspension.
6. Look at the red bar behind the YouTube channel that shows the reason for termination.
7. If YouTube says the reason for termination is due to copyright infringement claims and you feel this is invalid file DMCA counter notification.
8. The counter notification needs to be submitted by the original uploader of the videos.
9. Use the Webform to submit the counter notification.
10. Access the webform in the Copyright Notices section of the account.
11. However, if the termination is for multiple copyright violation, the channel owner will not be able to access the webform.
12. The counter-notification will be sent by YouTube to the claimant and you will have to wait for ten business days to know the response.
13. This process can be accessed by terminated users.
14. In the email that informs about the termination, you will find the help center link.
15. Click on it to get help and you can get a response from YouTube in a couple of hours.
16. If the reason for termination is repeated violation, the Channel owner may have to resolve it by removing the videos.
17. Send a request email to YouTube if the violation is not intentional.
18. YouTube will review the channel and might re-instate it.
19. However, the flagged videos will not be restored in the channel.
20. It is not recommended to file false counter notifications as this can be illegal.
21. While sending a request letter to YouTube you need to provide your contact information such as full name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
22. Send the specific URL of the disputed video that caused YouTube to take down the channel.
23. In the counter notification including the video, URL is necessary.
24. The first step to getting back the terminated YouTube channel is to write a polite letter to YouTube asking for feedback.
25. This, however, should not be the last thing to do.
26. Write an open letter to YouTube asking why the channel was terminated wrongly.
27. Do not use any bad words in the letter. When YouTube channel terminated.
28. Share the letter with people in your sphere of influence. When YouTube channel terminated.
29. Request them to comment on the letter.
30. Another powerful step is to write and publish a press release. When YouTube channel terminated.
31. Share the press release with fans and followers.
32. If you do not receive any mail from YouTube that the channel will come back after some time, consider that the taking down of the channel is not suspension but termination.
33. YouTube terminates all the channels related to the terminated channels.
34. Community guideline strikes are the very common causes for termination of the account.
35. Repeated copyright violation is also the other cause for most of the YouTube channels termination.
36. Before submitting the appeal to YouTube reviews the community guideline and copyright policies.
37. To avoid getting terminated, avoid spamming the platform.
38. Carefully read the terms of service of YouTube and abide by them.
39. Following the rules is very important as a violation of any of them results in termination of the account.
40. Get your YouTube channel verified.
41. Do not upload any videos with content that violates the policies of YouTube.
42. Different actions need to be taken depending on the reason for the termination.
43. Termination of YouTube channel is not only related to the specific video but also the video content.
44. It can be because of the titles, tags and video descriptions.
45. Sometimes the comments and messages can also lead to termination of videos.
46. Channel descriptions, channel art and profile pictures can become a cause of termination.
47. If YouTube rejects your suspension appeal send the request letter again. This might help in some cases.
48. Remember that it is nearly impossible to re instate a channel that continuously violated YouTube guidelines.
49. If Google denies the appeal, the channel will is permanently terminated.
50. If there are more content ID related issued the YouTube channel may be permanently terminated.
There can be many reasons why a YouTube channel gets terminated. Suspension of the channel is temporary and termination is permanent. There are little chances that the channel will be active again if it is terminated.