Do you have a YouTube channel and using the AdSense? YouTube offers unlimited possibilities for the people who want to make YouTube videos their living. Here are few tips for the serious people who are working hard to increase their YouTube AdSense Revenue.
Table of Contents
- Ways to Increase Your YouTube AdSense Revenue
- How to Use YouTube Ads to Drive Mobile App Downloads?
- How Does YouTube Ads Work?
- YouTube Ad Costs & Getting Downloads with Your YouTube Ads
- Let us go step by step for the App promotion to get more app downloads using the YouTube ads.
- Step 1: Target Mobile-Only Device placements
- Step 2: Target by device type (Android or iOS)
- Step 3: Target by connection type (Wi-Fi Only
- Step 4: Use YouTube Retarget Ads
- Step 5: Place your YouTube Ads on Target YouTube Videos
- Step 6: Create an Eye-Caching Custom Thumbnail
- Step 7: Test Multiple Ads
- Step 8: Choose CTAs for app installs
- Step 9: Test ad delivery in different timings
Ways to Increase Your YouTube AdSense Revenue
1. To improve the Adsense revenue, become YouTube partner.
2. Find the keywords that people search for while looking for videos. Use high traffic keywords for your videos.
3. Use right tags for the video and optimize them.
4. Create videos that people want to see. It will help to get more viewers and more subscribers. This helps to get more ad impressions and clicks and more profits.
5. Scheduling helps to engage the viewers. Post videos regularly. The more videos you have, the more viewers you are going to get.
6. Post the videos with the brand name to improve its performance.
7. Avoid using copyright music or images in the videos. Copyright violations damage the monetization chances of the channel.
8. Ensure high quality of the videos. If the quality of the video is low, it drives away the users. If the budget permits, buy a good camera, lighting equipment and good quality microphones.
9. Include call to actions at the end of the video. The call to action should be clear and direct the people to take some action.
10. Promote your videos and channel in other blog posts, social media pages and so on. Create ads to point to your channel videos.
YouTube is a video hosting site which is very popular. YouTube is also a place for earning. Here are few ways to increase your YouTube AdSense revenue.
11. Monetize your videos to increase the revenue.
12. Become official YouTube partner if you have around 1,000,000 channel views.
13. Research for trending keywords and use them in your video title to target a specific audience. Also, add the keywords in the description so that the search engines know what is there in the video. This helps in bringing more visitors to the video.
14. When you use high traffic keywords you can access higher value ads.
15. Higher value ads can be attracted by optimizing the video tags.
16. Do not have many ads in your videos as this can turn off the users. Add a call to action at the end.
17. Another way to increase AdSense revenue is to improve video quality and increase video uploads. This brings more views, more subscribers and more ad impressions.
18. To maximize revenue, optimize the videos and produce high quality and appealing content.
19. To have a successful YouTube channel and to increase the revenue, research and find the topics on which the audience wants to see the videos.
20. Optimize video titles and descriptions for SEO. Have shorts channel intros. Create playlists. This will help the visitors in searching for the new videos in the series or watch the other videos in the playlist. This increases view count.
Apart from improving the videos, it is also important to improve the channel as a whole. Therefore optimize the channel page and guide the visitors to popular videos and other playlists. Guide them to videos with the highest value ads. To improve the YouTube channel and to increase the AdSense revenue, some other things that can be followed are to optimize the channel page, using intros for the channel, creating playlists, encouraging comments and taking the feedbacks, etc. Follow the tips and boost the subscriber count and also income from videos.
How to Use YouTube Ads to Drive Mobile App Downloads?
The app installs or mobile app download ads can be done with the app installation campaigns which can be run across the tabs and phones. Google Adwords helps you I creating your app installation ads based on your reviews; icon and these types of ads can draw the people’s attention towards the app store for downloading your app. Here is everything about mobile app downloads.
How Does YouTube Ads Work?
The ads run based on the type of targeting options and bid strategy. Basing on the bid strategy the ad will be targeted to the specific demographics.
YouTube Ad Costs & Getting Downloads with Your YouTube Ads
The ads generally work by linking up the app with the TrueView for the app promotion. The YouTube bidding is based on the Cost per View basis. The video ads for the app can be created automatically using the link from the YouTube account as well as the App ID. The name, icon, price and the concerned rating will be displayed next to your video ad
The TrueView for CPM view is around $80 at 0.09 CPV and at 20 percent view rate it will be around 17$ CPM. You can check the updated rates and calculate based on the type of bid you have chosen for your app download ads.
Let us go step by step for the App promotion to get more app downloads using the YouTube ads.
Step 1: Target Mobile-Only Device placements
You can select the mobile only placements while going with the app installation campaigns. You can target the mobile devices for your app installations.
Step 2: Target by device type (Android or iOS)
There is also an option to target your ads basing on the users operating system. the major operating systems are Android and iOS systems. You can target these two operating systems and can launch your campaign. You app installation ad will be reached to all users who are using these two operating systems.
Step 3: Target by connection type (Wi-Fi Only
You can target the ads basing on the connection that users are using to download the application. App promoters can enhance the opportunity to target the users who are using the Wi-Fi only for the app download.
Step 4: Use YouTube Retarget Ads
The Youtube retargeting ads are one of the best options for your app promotion and to boost the installations. Match up the previously engaged audience with your ad and retarget them to boost your app installations.
Step 5: Place your YouTube Ads on Target YouTube Videos
You can also place your youtube ads basing on the relevancy across different YouTube videos. So, target the YouTube videos more precisely.
Step 6: Create an Eye-Caching Custom Thumbnail
Thumbnail is the first impression for your ad so; choose the attractive, relevant and interesting thumbnail for your video ad
Step 7: Test Multiple Ads
Try testing the multiple ad formats, so that you can know the behavior of your audience as well as a strength of your advertisement and targeting.
Step 8: Choose CTAs for app installs
Call to actions plays a huge role in drawing the attention of the viewers in a precise way. A strong call to action can fulfill your objective and helps in reaching the target.
Install Now – Use this CTA by giving the audience a link that directs to the app store to install the app.
Use App – You can redirect the audience towards your app feature page.
Book Now – Book now can be used to feature your service within the app and attract the viewers with the same using this CTA.
Download – Add a link to download your app directly.
Learn More – redirect the viewers to the app advantages and features by providing a download option.
Watch more, watch the video – you can also use these CTAs when you are ready with the app info video or services videos.
Step 9: Test ad delivery in different timings
It is better to know the different timings of Ad delivery to estimate the engagement levels of your mobile app downloads.