It is time to give a break to the continuous watching of the TV shows or programs or any video content by using the extraordinary online TV streaming provider IPTV. You can pause your TV show to do other work by watching it later over the internet.
How is it possible?
Do you want to find everything about IPTV then have a look below?
Table of Contents
What does IPTV mean?
IPTV means Internet Protocol Television where the television videos and programs are transferred over the internet. The broadcasting of television programs will be delivered through the source of internet or broadband.
Here the live video or on-demand video content is dispatched. The digital video and IPTV are somewhat different where the digital video can be accessed through the websites and apps. The digital television service is offered to the consumers through the technology of Internet Protocol.
Working of IPTV
- The video streaming will take place by encoding it into packets of internet protocols which can be carried over the public internet.
- This service can be accessed by the consumers who are using the set-top box with a subscription.
- This service is composed of triple play package that lets to experience watching TV, to make the calls of long distance through VoIP and also the facility of browsing the internet. It ultimately works over the closed network infrastructure.
- The technology of IT data and Television compression are used to stream the video content and TV continuously without fluctuations.
- The Set-top box of IPTV is provided will be connected to the DSL line.
- The set top box will reassemble the packets to coherent video content and then decodes that content.
- IPTV supports two types of streaming like unicast streaming and multicast streaming.
- The set top box is not needed for the computer. The DSL lines will let few channels at a time as the bandwidth is very less than cables.
Groups of IPTV Systems
Current TV show related live television.
Time shifted television.
Video on Demand service.
By using the set-top box or buying a TV with internet services. Over the Ethernet, the Blu-ray players and PVRs will provide the IPTV services.
The media streaming devices like Apple TV will support the IPTV feature that enables to watch the video content and TV shows over the internet.
The televisions that provide IPTV streaming are Panasonic which labeled as VieraCast, Samsung with [email protected], LG with NetCast and Sony with Bravia Internet Video.
The quality of the IPTV video content varies depending on the web quality and the services that are picked by the consumers. The primary issue is the bitrate as all programs are supported in standard definition format. The higher bitrate will stream the better quality content.
Cost to use IPTV service
The cost of using it will depend on the service the consumers choose. Moreover, it also depends on ‘Internet-only service or paying for monthly hardware cost.’
Issues of IPTV
If we consider Australia there is licensing issue, and there are no streaming options just as in the United States.
To make streaming agreements between overseas content networks and Australia only companies will take much time.
The access to watch the non-local content might be an issue.
Simply it is an interactive medium to watch the TV programs and video content.
Best IPTV service providers
It is the most epic IPTV service provider that let the users consume the required content to stream on the Television without interruption. It can be accessed at an affordable budget that anyone can invest.
It is the most lovable media player for all the TV consumers as it provides the number of channels that are not available on other providers.
IPTV Global Statistics
- Marketers predict that $67.6 Billion worth of IPTV Market Size By 2027.
- IPVT Market revenue was at $40.85 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $104.25 billion by 2025 at 16.9% of CAGR.
- Global Internet penetration rate reached 57% by 2020, and 95% leads to North American.
- Most of the Internet Protocol television users are from the Asia-Pacific region, with 1,300 million users.
- India and China reported a GDP growth rate of 33% and 55%, respectively.
- The Pay TV market size worth was $225.9 billion in 2019, and with register CAGR of more than 1.5% by 2027.
- Over 18% revenue share in the market for pay-TV in Asia Pacific countries.
- South Korea IPTV market share will exceed $7 billion by 2020, growing over 11% at CAGR.
- IPTV bandwidth services are expected to reach 30% by the end of 2020.
- In the EU, IPTV will reach more than 60 million subscribers by 2020.
It is the best streaming provider to watch the video content of either TV programs or shows using the internet facility that can be accessed on both Television and Computer. Most of the streaming providers like Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, and Spotify are competing to provide the best programs over IPTV service providers.