Every individual wants to raise their brand either to promote services or products through the medium of video marketing. While doing video marketing, an essential thing is video content to enlarge the brand throughout the Global. But how the video content is being at the heart of the video marketing? Here are the key points that elaborate your video content creation.
Table of Contents
- Video Content Ideation:
- Video Content Creation:
- Video Content Production:
- Stick to Hero, Hub, and Hygiene Video Content:
- Hero, Hub & Hygiene Video Content Strategy with examples:
- Digital Brand Storytelling with YouTube:
- Video Content Publishing Calendar:
- QA Checking:
- Pre-Publishing Checklist with the Team:
- How Much Time Do You Have To Invest In Video Marketing?
- Define Your Purpose
- Start Small
- 5 Video Marketing Sins You Must Avoid
- Going Cheap:
- Long Videos:
- Posting Exclusively on YouTube:
- Not Measuring Performance:
- Playing it Safe:
- The 10 Commandments of Video Marketing Success
- Commandments of Video Marketing Success
Video Content Ideation:
To reach the target of clients the perfect idea about video content is needed.
Just get an idea where you need to focus regarding the content of the video like reviews of a newly released product or service, seasonal concepts, unboxing videos, testimonials, answer queries raised by your client videos and take interviews from experts.
Video Content Creation:
While creating the video content we must follow some tactics that boost up the conversion rate which helps in elevating the brand.
Create the video content that is on most viral topic and prefer the audience com clients by researching on previous records of analytics. The creation of the video might lift or sink your brand.
Video Content Production:
After creation of a wonderful video content through deep analysis, the production of the video content is the most crucial pillar while doing video marketing that we need to step in.
Here we need to make amendments like adding visual effects for the video content we create to integrate it into audience or clients through blog posts and sharing on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. These platforms have millions of users which could best fit to reach our target.
Stick to Hero, Hub, and Hygiene Video Content:
There are three types which are highly participating in the video content creation. We should analyze these three categories that helps in elaborating your organization,
This is huge instants that help in exploring the business by approaching a vast number of audience through the establishment of articles for the videos in the blogs.
To make the marketing viral this is the best content type in the previous era.
While implementing this then it must reach the targeted group of audience or clients with unexpected demand which seems to be viral in the public.
There should be a specific boundary of producing hero for the whole year.
This is another form of content that has been designed by considering the preferences of the targeted group which has been led by the organization or company.
This video content will be accelerated to the aimed clients by predicting the visiting time of the audience.
This is completely created depending on the aimed group hunting on a search engine. Question words like how, which, where and what concepts are most used ones.
The most important thing in it is building the strong relationship with the audience by forcing trust at your organization.
Hero, Hub & Hygiene Video Content Strategy with examples:
For example, when you are using Amazon echo then you might have the question word how to do online shopping through voice command over Alexa.
It’s related to hero which seems to be Amazon echo.
Amazon Go for most advanced shopping by targeting the issue of consuming time while doing shopping by the huge number of customers.
Here we can consider the Amazon prime in which it produces the originals, exclusives and seasons of Amazon prime videos regularly on the search basis of customers.
Digital Brand Storytelling with YouTube:
Prefer to describe the initiation of your brand by releasing documentaries especially on YouTube.
Try to establish digital campaigns at public places like bus stops, shopping malls and train stations by using billboards then release those moments on YouTube.
Video Content Publishing Calendar:
When the video content is ready to publish then you must check the calendar.
That means you need to analyze the user visiting times at which the video content can be circulated on the browser for more than expected time.
Quality Assurance is the next step before publishing in which you need to rectify the issues and generate solutions for it.
This quality assurance checking will make your video content to look beautiful by adding high-quality framing.
Pre-Publishing Checklist with the Team:
Allocate the specific team for checking the completeness of the video content i.e. whether the titles are given correctly or not, giving proper links and copyright issues if any.
How Much Time Do You Have To Invest In Video Marketing?
Video marketing is a time-consuming exercise. You have to research, produce the right content, maintain your subscriber list, and promote yourself. You have to be willing to Invest In Video Marketing dedicate hours and hours to the discipline if you want to produce the best results… don’t you?
The above is a question worth pondering. Many guides and online advice about video marketing tend to emphasize taking your time, producing the best content you can, and give you huge to-do lists that become a second full-time job in and of themselves. Is video marketing quite so time-consuming, or can it be done with a few hours every week?
Define Your Purpose
Firstly, it’s important to know exactly what you want to get out of video marketing. Are you looking for an entirely new career? Or do you just want to promote your small business? Are you serious about video marketing and making it lucrative, or are you more intrigued by the concept and want to play around with it but have no defined goals? It’s an important thing to Invest In Video Marketing
If your goal is just to see what you can achieve with no specific aspirations, then you can dedicate as much or as little time to video marketing as you see fit. However, if you have loftier goals, then things might become trickier.
If you’re looking for a route to an entire career change then, realistically, you need to dedicate the kind of hours you would in a standard working week.
This can be extremely difficult, especially if you’re still juggling your typical full-time job, continuing your studies with an operations management online degree, or raising kids. The sad truth is, you might not have enough free time to make video marketing viable truly.
Furthermore, if you’re looking into video marketing as a way of promoting your small business, you likely won’t have the time to dedicate yourself to the endeavor itself. You’re too busy running your business, so you can only spend so much time trying to learn the ins and outs of video marketing platforms.
So does that mean you’re stuck? That the answer to the titular question is: “you have to dedicate a huge amount of time to video marketing, so don’t bother if you can’t arrange your schedule accordingly?”.
Is it better if you can dedicate hour after hour to the pursuit of video marketing glory? Of course, it is; there’s no way you can just click your fingers and experience instant success. Video marketing does take a lot of time if you wish to do it correctly.
However, that doesn’t mean you can’t experiment with the idea at all. If you can accept that it’s relatively unlikely you’re going to experience instant success if you only have small pockets of time to dedicate to video marketing, then the idea of experimenting with the discipline is still possible. You have to be realistic about the time you have and what you expect to achieve from it.
If you only have a few hours per week to invest in producing and promoting video content, then just try to do the best you can with what you have. It might not be a passport to overnight success, but it’s the start, an opportunity you may be able to build on.
Video marketing as a full-time career requires a huge time investment; there is no escaping this reality. If your schedule more compromised, that doesn’t mean you can’t achieve something in this world. Give the pursuit all the time you have, and it could still deliver substantial rewards.
5 Video Marketing Sins You Must Avoid
Is your business preparing to join the video marketing party? If so, then great! Welcome to the future, otherwise known as the past two decades. You have a lot of Video Marketing Sins to learn, young marketer…
The best way to learn what to do is by knowing what not to do. If you thought that you could plan, shoot, edit and upload a successful video marketing campaign in an hour then think again because a lot of work and resource is required to generate a positive ROI.
Let’s take a look at five of the Video Marketing Sins to avoid.
Please put the phone away. Although the quality of video has greatly improved on our smartphones over the last five years, they are NOT good enough to shoot a professional quality video for your marketing campaign. Invest in good quality equipment, or at least hire in professionals who have access to such equipment.
Cameras and editing equipment (again, actual software and not what came preloaded on your smartphone) do not come cheap. Set aside some of your marketing budget for equipment (and people that know how to use it) to ensure that your video represents the brand exactly how it is intended to.
How long does it take for you to get bored watching an advert? You can’t wait to hit that skip button when watching cat videos on YouTube, can you? So why do so many video marketers expect their audience to be any different?
You have, at most, a 10-second window to capture your audience’s attention. If you fail to do so, then that’s another potential customer lost.
Successful viral marketing campaign relates to the audience, pinpoints a pain and offers a solution, all in the space of a matter of seconds.
The audience should be committed to your message within the first 6-7 seconds of your video, which should be no more than a minute long at most.
Posting Exclusively on YouTube:
For maximum exposure, you want to ensure that your message can be found in more than just one place. Meaning that limiting your outreach to YouTube will not yield the results that you desire, although you can obviously use the embed code and link to post elsewhere.
Social media, such as Facebook and Twitter, that allows you to target a specific audience will maximise your reach to the audience that you want. YouTube and social media often work in tandem, and almost always complement each other when used effectively.
Not Measuring Performance:
What do you do once you have posted your video? Watch it back a few times and high five your colleagues on how good it looks? No. What you should be during is gathering analytical data, which is a basic part of digital marketing. You should be measuring:
• Bounce rate (how many did not watch until the end)
• How many watched until the end
• Conversion rates
All of this data will tell you what performed well and, more importantly, what did not perform so well, providing you and your team with areas of development.
Playing it Safe:
Never be afraid to make mistakes because they provide valuable lessons that you can learn from and improve.
As the saying goes, anyone that has never failed has never tried. If you do the same thing as hundreds before you, your content will not be deemed valuable by your audience.
Content that pushes the boundaries is exciting and is far more likely to produce conversions and be shared online, generating more exposure for the brand.
Videos should be relaxed and informal, instead of corporate and serious to gauge the viewer’s interest.
When you approach your video marketing strategy with a clear plan, having invested in the essential resource, you will be on your way to developing your brand’s online presence.
Guest Post: Lorna
The 10 Commandments of Video Marketing Success
Video marketing is one of the important features of digital marketing. When a video is used for product or service promotion online, is helps for the business growth. Search engine ranking will also improve. Conversion rates will boost If a product is demonstrated through video.
One of the best platforms for video marketing is YouTube. Developing the brand can be accomplished by successful video marketing. It is powerful and increase business and is also cost effective. Here are the ten golden rules that help for the success of the video and improves ranking and brand growth.
1. Conduct market research and gather consumer insights and identify the most searched keywords and phrases. Use these keywords in the title of the video. Doing this helps gain higher ranking.
2. Do not forget to use the word video in your title. When consumers search for a service or product they use the word video to see a visual description.
3. Allow users to comment, share and give feedback. Do not neglect to give a reply to the comments and reviews of the consumers.
4. To get more hits for your marketing video, share it on your company Facebook page and other blogs and sites.
5. Thumbnails are very crucial in grabbing the attention of the viewers. Use a thumbnail the describes the content of your video.
6. Do not stop after publishing a video. If your video is interesting, the consumers would like to see more videos from you.
7. Try to increase views of your idea to appear on the first page of the search engine results.
8. Make your marketing videos short and sweet. Long and dragging videos take away the interest of the viewers.
9. Use your videos to explain to the viewers how to use your product as most viewers would like to learn from watching.
10. Use graphics at right places to increase the effect.
Commandments of Video Marketing Success
The video is worth of many million words.Large numbers of people watch videos online every day.Video marketing thus became one of the important tools for brand promotion and increasing conversion. There are few things that people have to follow to stand out from all the online videos.
1. Studies proved that the length of online video plays a crucial role in the success of video marketing. The videos that watched until the end are only 30 seconds long, and these should not be more than 3.5 minutes. Size does matter when it comes to online video marketing success.
2. However, good the quality of video content is people have to find it in an online search. Boosting the video visibility in Google search can be achieved with the use of pertinent keyword for the marketing video.
3. Don’t center your videos on sale but the story. There are heaps of marketing videos online, and the customers find it annoying to watch them. So your marketing video must be appealing and unique, and it should not only concentrate on selling the products and services. Place calls to action at the end of the video and sees that it fits your story.
4. Studies suggest that the first ten seconds of the marketing video are important to get the attention of the viewers. Hood their attention by asking questions, conveying the message, etc. at the beginning of the video.
5. For a video to become a success, it should be shared by the viewers. For this, the marketing video must draw viewers with quizzes, surveys, etc.
6. Use your marketing videos to build relationships with the customers. The customers then wait to watch your new videos.
7. Product description videos or videos that show how to use the product are more popular with the customers. Marketing videos with tutorials can inspire potential customers to buy the products.
8. Make your videos shareable.
9. People now are spending more time watching videos online on their mobiles and so make your marketing video mobile-friendly.
10. Put your marketing videos on your website and also in your marketing videos for boosting engagement.
A marketing video made professionally engages the customers more so if budget permits, hire a professional.
Congratulations On the successful completion of reading this article. Now you need to implement all these strategies in a real-time of your marketing journey then only you can have good moments after the return of your video marketing tour. Hurry up.