Brands can use video to provide more luxurious experience to their followers. Videos also help the followers to get to know the brand better, like them, and trust them. Twitter has more than eight hundred million visitors every month. Among these, 82% actively engage with brands. More and more videos accessed on Twitter, and 93% of it is on mobile devices.Breaking news, celebrity news, and entertainment are what people want from the Twitter video.
Twitter video ads are the excellent tool for businesses of any size. The Twitter video has proved to make people more aware of the market. Studies also demonstrated that people become more favorable towards the brand. The goal of a video marketing campaign for any business is to increase sales and Twitter video advertising increase the higher purchase intentions.
Twitter allows posting the video of duration up to 2 minutes and twenty seconds. Thus brands have to plan well what the video Ad will contain and ensure that the video is concise, informative and is entertaining to the audience.
Twitter was the last on the list of businesses for video marketing. But now marketers are tapping the potential of it as they understand the tremendous reach of it.
Twitter is fast becoming an alternative to YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo. It is a perfect platform for video marketers to begin their video marketing and monitor the conversation about their brand and products.
Table of Contents
Twitter Video Advertising Tips for Businesses
- Find the famous hashtags that the audience follow and include the tags in the tweets with video content.
- Video ads should tap the emotions. The audience must connect with the video content emotionally.
- Videos on Twitter should be as short as popular. The audience loves short and sweet videos. Studies have proved that short videos attract more views and audience.Mention the length of the video in the tweet so that the Twitter followers know it and watch the video.
- Twitter video marketing can be used to generate leads to landing pages. A short video can create, and a link to the main content can included in the tweet. It drives views to the video that uploaded on other platforms such as YouTube.
- Marketers should try to deliver the message at the beginning of the video itself. They should promote the products and brands in the first few seconds. It happens because there is no guarantee that the audience will watch the video until the end.
- Create multiple short videos and find which one is more effective. Marketers can have numerous calls to action in the tweet.
- To increase overall reach, promote the same videos with a variety of messages. Try targeting different people with different copies to increase overall views.
- Brands should pin their latest video to the top of Twitter profile page, so that audience who visit the profile will watch it.
- Have a compelling call to action and drive the followers to watch your video.
- When using hashtags, find the relevant ones. Using a trending hashtag in the video campaign drives traffic, and people will talk about it. Adding hashtags expands the reach of the video.
- Make sure that the videos are informative so that the videos on Twitter perform better.
- The audience is hooked to the video content when it contains behind the scenes or exclusive content.
- Use close-ups in the opening shots of the video to grab the attention. Videos that show people in the first few seconds are more likely to be viewed two times more.
- Use the brand logo at the beginning of the video.
- Drive higher retention by including people in the first frames of the video.
- Tell the whole story with the video. Videos with beginning and ending proved to increase viewerships.
- Maximize viewership with the sound off strategy.
- Respond to tweets from others with a video.
- Ask the followers to share their videos of using the product in action.
- Entertaining videos are shared by audience fifteen times higher.
- The maximum length of the video that brands can create for Twitter is 150 seconds, and the file size should be up to 512 MB.
- Twitter supports different video formats and for mobile apps supported video formats are MP4 and MOV.
— Agrobazaar Online (@agrobazaar_msia) November 9, 2017
Different forms of video for Twitter
Three various types of video can be used by businesses and brands to promote their products and brands on Twitter. These kinds of videos are instrumental for companies to deliver their messages.
Twitter video content plays automatically and so can be used to gain the attention of the new customers. Videos can create directed using a Twitter app, or existing video content can be uploaded to the platform.
Live video is another powerful tool for businesses to use on Twitter. Behind the scenes, content helps the firms to show to the followers what the market is. Industry events, product launches or product tutorials can create with this.
GIFs are another format that can be used by businesses to create marketing content. Followers can retweet them to share the information. More extended video content can cut into GIFs and products can be showcased.
Twitter Video Advertising Best Practices
Twitter platform is the busiest and noisy platform on the web. It is the best option to connect with the people in real-time because it is always busy with millions of Tweets every minute on different topics. So, advertisers had targeted the Twitter platform for their advertising as they can reach their potential audience on the Twitter platform. The Twitter platform has included the video ad feature on its platform for the advertisers. The video becomes part of every advertising blueprint today. Here are some best practices for Twitter video advertising.
Get updated all the Time
People on Twitter love to share and read the updates, and with the arrival new video on the Twitter platform, people started to love to watch the real updates in the form of video. Many users are interested in viewing various video ads that are attractive and useful to them. So, get updated your profile, video, and conversations too on the Twitter platform.
The lead generation cards on Twitter specially designed for the advertisers to increase the audience engagement on Twitter. These cards are helpful to advertisers to access the information of the user’s contacts with a call to action buttons. While clicking on to the call to action. The users submit the report before leaving Twitter, which can store in the advertiser database. There much another type of Cards on the Twitter platform is helpful to the video advertisers.
Twitter’s Native Video ads
The Native video ad on the Twitter platform provides a real-time promotion using the Video on Twitter platform. The native video tools are beneficial in expanding the video ad on the platform. The new video tools on Twitter helps the advertisers to record behind the scenes view of team or product or company working.
Always try to be consistent
Connect with the people wherever they go as they can reach mobile to tablet and other new gadgets and make sure your ad is compatible with the majority of formats that are generally in use. Upload and retweets to the audience opinions and stay connected in their minds.
20 Facts and Figures of Twitter Video Advertising 2020
If you would like to spend more on social ads, then Twitter video advertising came into the picture for promoting your social video ads. Twitter focuses on the Keywords so that it can go around the search engine to catch up easily.
Twitter video ads guaranteeing for brand promotion. Now twitter extended its advertising program to add ads before video content so that all people can see it, not the only publisher. Through this program, twitter gave high revenue to the brands.
- Twitter video was introduced with the six-second Vine video app in 2013 January
- The Twitter platform started the live video streaming by acquiring the Periscope app for 100 million dollars
- More than 500 million active users (approximately) are noticed monthly on Twitter platform
- 30% gain was credited to the Twitter’s account from the 200 million monthly mobile Twitter users
- More than 81 percent of revenue is coming from the mobile video ads
- Twitter credited with more than 200 times forward earning than the social platform Facebook
- Twitter allowed the Promoted videos and promoted Tweets on its Audience platform
- More than 60 percent video monetisation revenue was credited to Twitter from video ads
- Publisher network allowing the particular marketers for ad extensions on various third-party apps
- Twitter also enhanced the ad creation service for mobile users
- MoPub services was acquired by the Twitter
- The advertiser’s campaign on Twitter has doubled their reach comparing to previous year reports
- 30 percent of advertisers on Twitter have extended their campaigns on Twitter platform.
- The advertisers are more likely to choose Twitter, and more than 45 percent marketers are choosing Twitter platform.
Publishers are choosing twitter video ads for brand promotion instead of spending more revenue on News channels and television ads. Here we have given 20 facts and figures about twitter video advertising.
Twitter is the very active platform for video marketing. Marketers can see what their competitions are doing and not do. Go through the customer’s complaints about the competitor and find ways to gain an edge over the competitors.