A Large amount of money is needed to increase brand value and marketing a product or service. Money is not a problem for big businesses but it may not be possible for startups. Here are few tips that can help startups to get traction through video marketing which is not very expensive.
• According to studies, Snapchat is used by large people across the world and we can share pics and videos in Snapchat. Recently Replay option is also provided in Snapchat which is further attracting youngsters. Snapchat can be used for effective video marketing. Snapchat is the best platform for startups for brand building.
• In the digital marketing arena, Video marketing is very important for brand building. However, there is no need to spend the big amount for a creation of video campaigns. Free online tools are available that create a video for you at an affordable price.
• After creating the video content, post them on your company page on Facebook, YouTube channel, and other platforms. Paid promotion helps to get tractions.
• To reach to a large number of audience, the video needs to be optimized.
• Annotations and cards help the marketing video to get views. Use the right keywords and tags.
• Any startup that wants their video marketing to reach the international audience can use social platforms such as Snapchat, Dubsmash or Instagram.
• Building a brand image and getting traction can be achieved by using tools such as live video. Videos that contain the speeches, interviews of company founders will be interesting
• For any startup, brand promotional videos need not be always advertisements. Create videos that educate, engage and entertain the audience.
• Your videos must not be very lengthy. Use right thumbnails to create interest. Online video marketing helps the startups to build brand identity.