You’ve probably seen the ads for Short-Form Video Marketing – short-form video marketing. Short-Form videos are a great way to grab your audience’s attention and motivate them to take action. This article will show you how it is done, what kind of videos work best, why they’re so popular, how to make your own Short-Form Video Marketing campaign, and more!
A short video can be a great way to market your business. You may have seen this on YouTube or Facebook, but did you know that these videos are the perfect marketing tool for small businesses? They allow people to see your products in action and help them understand what they do before they even contact an employee of yours. Ensure every aspect is covered by filming shots from all angles, so customers don’t end up disappointed when their product arrives at home!
A new trend in marketing is to create short, entertaining videos that are only two minutes long. These videos can be uploaded on an individual’s social media account or business website for others to see and enjoy.
Short-Form video marketing has become a popular strategy among businesses today because it reaches people while they’re scrolling through their news feed looking for something interesting to watch.
The most exciting part about marketing is that you can do it in just a few seconds. Recently, saw an advertisement for YouTube Red, which was very short and to-the-point yet managed to capture my attention with their message of no ads or interrupted videos when using Youtube as if they know me well enough!
Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. Short video marketing has quickly become one of the most popular ways for brands and businesses to engage with their customers because consumers are more likely than ever before to watch videos on social media platforms like Facebook or YouTube. With short-form content that can be managed in just seconds, you’re able to provide your customer exactly what they want – without making them scroll through endless websites or spend minutes trying to decipher an informative blog post!
A Short-Form video is a powerful marketing tool that can quickly share your message with customers and potential clients. It may be easier to capture people’s attention than it would if you were just speaking about the business or product in a regular text post, for example. Videos can communicate more information at once since they offer both visual and verbal cues on what the viewer should take away from them – which makes videos an excellent way of getting across any pertinent point very efficiently while also entertaining viewers through visuals alone!
Table of Contents
- What is a Short-Form Video Marketing Strategy?
- Benefits of Short-Form video marketing
- How to create a Short-form video for your business
- Examples of successful Short-Form Videos
- Helpful tips for making your own Short-Form Video marketing strategy
- Common mistakes in Short-Form Video marketing and how to avoid them
What is a Short-Form Video Marketing Strategy?
Short-Form Video Marketing Strategy consists of several steps.
In a nutshell, short-form video marketing uses videos that are between three and ten minutes long.
A short-form video marketing strategy is a creative way to reach an audience, engage them, and gain views.
A short-form video marketing strategy is a type of digital marketing where you make videos to promote your brand or business. When done right, it’s one of the most powerful forms of content on the internet because people are more likely to share videos than
To start making these forms of marketing, you’ll need to use a combination of both mobile and desktop publishing platforms.
Benefits of Short-Form video marketing
Short-form video marketing is a great way to market your business. Not only is it easier to digest than long videos, but you can also use text overlays and other creative ways to add value. The best part? You’ll save time!
Short-form video marketing is the perfect way for businesses to connect with consumers.
Short-form video marketing is the future of the online promotion. It’s a cost-effective way to produce and promote your videos while also developing an easier way to connect with your audience.
Short-form video marketing is a great way to market your products and services.
How to create a Short-form video for your business
There are many types of videos you can use to promote your business. The most popular one is usually the short-form video, which is a video that lasts anywhere from 5 to 30 seconds.
It’s easy to make a video for your business. It can be as short as 15 seconds or even as long as 2 minutes. Make sure you include your website in the description so people can find more information about you and eventually visit your site.
An excellent way to promote your business is through short-form videos. You can post them on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
A great way to spread the word about your business is by creating videos. Short-form videos are short, creative, and engaging.
Examples of successful Short-Form Videos
It’s important first to understand what makes an excellent short-form video. The main thing is that it has to be creative and even funny. With so many different platforms out there (Instagram, Vine, Snapchat), people are always looking for
One of the best examples is “Charlie Bit My Finger” by the U.K. YouTube channel, The Dolan Twins. It has over 1 billion views!
View this video for more examples of successful short-form videos.
Some examples of short-form videos include Vine, Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram.
- McDonald’s – “The McWhopper” video
- Budweiser – “Lost Dog” video
- Google – “Google Doodles” videos
- Nike’s “Find Your Greatness.”
- Samsung’s “The Morning Routine of a YouTuber.”
- Dove’s “Real Beauty Sketches.”
- The New York Times’ “Snow Fall: The Avalanche at Tunnel Creek.”
- “The Best of Vine” – This video features a compilation of the best vines from 2013, with famous Vines like “How to make an egg” and “First Kiss.” It was created by Mashable and went viral on social media in less than 24 hours.
- “The World’s Funniest Fails 2018” – This video is a compilation of clips that were uploaded to YouTube this year, including people falling downstairs, slipping on ice, or getting hit in the face with a soccer ball. The video has over 1 billion views as of December 2018.
- “#NoFilter Challenge: 100 Days No Photos” – In this short-form series, Casey Neistat shares his experience living without photos for 100 days while documenting his life through videos only (no photos). He also released videos about how he edited these videos using no post-processing software or filters, which helped him appreciate what it takes to create content today.
- Nike’s “Unlimited you”
- PlayStation’s “Don’t let go.”
- Coke’s “The Wonder of Us.”
- Old Spice’s “Smellcome to Manhood.”
- KFC’s “Re-Colonelization” video
- Budweiser’s “Lost Dog” video
Helpful tips for making your own Short-Form Video marketing strategy
Before you begin, the first thing to consider is what type of people your target audience is? What does this group like to do online? Who will they be watching on social media? Understanding these questions can help you develop a strategy that works best.
Don’t use too much text in your video, and just a few sentences will do.
Short-Form Video marketing is an innovative way to promote your company and products. It allows you to create interesting, quick clips that people like to share online.
- Define your goals and objectives
- Determine the type of video you want to create, such as explainer videos or product demos
- Brainstorm creative ideas for your video that will be engaging and persuasive
- Create a script outline for your video (see example)
- Find someone to film/record the video with professional quality equipment
- Make a list of what you need to make your video
- Edit the video in iMovie or Premiere Pro
- Add music and/or sound effects to create an engaging tone
- Use YouTube’s free online editing tools to add text, graphics, and filters
- Include a call-to-action at the end of the video
- Choose a platform that suits your needs
- Make sure you have the right equipment for the type of video you want to make
- Determine what kind of message or content you are trying to convey with each video and plan accordingly
- Write out a script, which should include an intro, body, and conclusion; decide on a shooting location; prepare all necessary props (if applicable); do any research needed for authenticity; create graphics or visuals if desired; consider potential editing software options
- Create an outline by listing steps in order from beginning to end
- Write a script for your video
- Determine the length of your video and how many videos you want to make
- Create a budget for the project so that you know what equipment, props, and other resources are needed
- Find someone with editing skills to help put it all together (YouTube has free templates)
- Make sure to include an intro/outro at the beginning and end of every video
- Know your audience
- Determine the type of video you’re going to create (i.e., how-to, explainer, testimonial) and what its purpose is
- Use a script when filming or writing out text for your video
- Make sure you have a good camera angle and lighting before recording/shooting
- Get feedback from others on the content of your video before posting it online
Common mistakes in Short-Form Video marketing and how to avoid them
- Not using the right video length
- Using too many words in the video
- Focusing on text instead of visuals
- Putting a logo or watermark on the screen
- Making your videos too long and not providing value for viewers
- Don’t be too salesy
- Create a strong call to action
- Keep your videos short and sweet
- Use compelling visuals that are relevant to the subject matter of the video
- Be consistent with your branding
- Not having a clear call to action
- Too many words on the screen at once
- Lack of consistency in quality or style
- Poor editing and production value
- Not having a goal in mind when creating videos
- Thinking that video is just about the content of your message, not also how you deliver it
- Creating too many videos at once and spreading yourself too thin
- Forgetting to use compelling visuals or graphics
- Failing to have a clear call-to-action
- Using too much text in the video
- Not segmenting your videos into different topics
- Forgetting to include a call-to-action at the end of your video
- Not having a clear goal
- Not understanding your audience
- Being too long or short
- Poor quality video content
- Don’t make your videos too long
- Don’t use stock photos or images that are not relevant to the video and its content
- Include a call-to-action at the end of every video
- Use captions, subtitles, and transcripts for accessibility purposes
- Keep it short and sweet – don’t ramble on about irrelevant topics
- Not planning out what you want to say before filming
- Creating videos that are too long or not engaging enough
- Using a poor camera angle and quality of the recording
- Failing to use subtitles to reach more viewers
- Not having a clear goal for the video
- Not understanding your audience and what they want to learn from you
- Making videos that are too long or complicated, which makes them difficult to follow or watch
- Using distracting background music that takes away from your message
- Including irrelevant information in the video, such as talking about how great your company is, instead of teaching something valuable
- The first mistake is not having a clear goal for your video
- Another mistake is not including any calls to action in the video to encourage viewers to take any action, such as signing up for a newsletter or following you on social media
- A third problem is forgetting to include subtitles so that people can understand what you’re saying if they don’t speak English or have trouble hearing
- Finally, it’s important not to make too many words per second. This makes it hard for people who are watching on mobile devices with slow internet connections
Short-form videos are a great way to capture your audience’s attention, but it can be hard to know where or how. We have helped many organizations create short-form video marketing campaigns that produce engagement and sales spikes.
The popularity of video is not a new phenomenon, but it’s becoming increasingly important to the marketing world. As more and more people are using their phones as entertainment devices, mobile-optimized videos have become essential for marketers looking to reach audiences on social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram.
So, you’ve got a new idea for an engaging short-form video? Let us help. We are the experts in creating eye-catching videos that get your message across quickly and effectively. Contact our team today to learn more about creating shareable content that will bring in customers!