Table of Contents
- What is Branded Video Content Strategy?
- Best Practices in Creating Branded Video Content Strategy
- How Big Brands are using Branded Video Content Strategy
- 1. Go Deeper than Product Pain Points
- 2. Make the Familiar… Unfamiliar
- 3. Bring the Unfamiliar Close to Home
- 4. Evoke a Powerful Emotion
- 5. Bring Humor to the Table
- 6. Here Sing a Song and Dance for Your Audience
- 7. Music Brings People Together
- 8. Ramp Up The Cute Effect
- 9. Make Use of Metaphors
- 10. Promote Customer Success Stories
- Ways to Create Social Media Branded Video Content
- 1. Start with a schedule
- 2. Discover your form and keep it simple
- 3. Package it up in parts
- 4. Use a current video to spark Q&A for the following one
- 5. Move with a video type to coordinate your target’s requirements
- 6. Give them a backstage pass
- 7. Respond to issues in your industry
- 8. Partner with a specialist
- Advantages of Branded Video Content Strategy
- Branded Video Content Statistics
What is Branded Video Content Strategy?
A Branded video demonstrates a singular idea or idea that you need to own your prospect’s mind! Your digital branded video should be an extension of your company’s brand.
Obviously, marketers need to incorporate it into their content strategy to give most extreme exposure to their businesses. Following are the steps to make successful Branded Video Content Strategy
- Define your Goals
- Persona Development
- Creative Design
- Digital Marketing
- Measure, Rinse, Repeat
Best Practices in Creating Branded Video Content Strategy
2016 must be the year of content marketing on the off chance that you pay attention to the top predictions by leading market analysts and advertising trade publications. Brand marketers are relied upon to twofold down on their investments in content, and in particular, video content – with the desire that branded content if done right, will create more noteworthy consumer attention and engagement than tradition pre-roll or display ads.
- Entertaining and share-worthy content
- Opt-in media offering consumer choice
- Pursuit of share of attention as the core KPI
How Big Brands are using Branded Video Content Strategy
Does this sound commonplace? You know YouTube is critical, yet you’re sure genuine success is reserved for big brands. So you settle for non-inventive Branded videos that don’t move your audience… leaving genuine success to those big brands.
1. Go Deeper than Product Pain Points
It’s an ideal opportunity to create further emotional connections with your viewers by showing them you get what truly makes them tick.
Dick’s Sporting Goods
2. Make the Familiar… Unfamiliar
Have you ever heard of the same messages reverberating over and over through industry videos, like art; marketing is fictional to make you feel.
3. Bring the Unfamiliar Close to Home
Occasionally your main target audience is aloof and doesn’t understand how what you’re promoting relates to them or affects them.
Save the Children
4. Evoke a Powerful Emotion
Product showcases are basic on YouTube. Emotional video shows how their technologies go past regular computers. They help a kid without any legs play sports, for instance.
5. Bring Humor to the Table
Creating the selfie stick, clarify the men, is “like when the sun turns the rain into a rainbow”.
6. Here Sing a Song and Dance for Your Audience
7. Music Brings People Together
It may get you & your audience together by sharing company spirit &civilizing your brand.
8. Ramp Up The Cute Effect
The cute effect is considerably more prominent now, that drags and drop animation software and stock video subscriptions are more accessible.
9. Make Use of Metaphors
The Metaphors creates surprising connections between two themes that unconnected our message.
10. Promote Customer Success Stories
Case studies of customer success demonstrate you can oppose the limits of perceived possibilities by showing you’ve done it sometime recently.
Ways to Create Social Media Branded Video Content
You’ve presented your company with an explainer Branded video, shared your product, & your content is building up a strong viewership, yet what’s your next release going to feature?
1. Start with a schedule
create a video production schedule. A roadmap scheduling releases keep your ideas sorted out, as well as provides a motivating sense of direness, especially if you communicate target release dates to your eagerly anticipating audience.
2. Discover your form and keep it simple
At the point when taking a shot at a video series, don’t overcomplicate production.
3. Package it up in parts
Attention spans are shorter these days & can create content go further by breaching it down into easily consumable pieces with just one major point for every video.
4. Use a current video to spark Q&A for the following one
What might your viewers want to find out about next? You can use your most recent video clips to arise& ask.
5. Move with a video type to coordinate your target’s requirements
You might make the awesome animated video with an informal tone, yet B2B sales to a C-level official may require a formal product demo with a whiteboard illustration
6. Give them a backstage pass
You and your team are part of your brand story and building an account around which you are can incorporate showing off what you get up to
7. Respond to issues in your industry
if you run a pastry kitchen and there’s a progressing wrangle on whether cupcakes are still a hot thing, your next video may feature your team of decorators saying something regarding the issue.
8. Partner with a specialist
Similar to a guest blog post, you can bring in a specialist to communicate your brand message.
Advantages of Branded Video Content Strategy
The video is an essential part of each marketing campaign. In the midst of the digital age, Branded video has turned out to be so natural in our regular lives. We live in a world dominated by social media where the video is constantly viewed, tweeted, retweeted, shared, and liked. Online Branded videos have turned into the best way to market your product and get your brand’s message out to the general population.
• Maximized engagement
• Cross-device targeting
• Higher Retention Rates
• Rise in Accessibility
• Brand authenticity and communication on a human level
• Stronger Consumer Attention
• Cross-promotion with digital marketing initiatives
• Increased Customer Conversions
Branded Video Content Statistics
• Original digital video content now accounts for 44% of the spending plan, up 38% two years prior.
• Video drives a 157%INCREASE in natural movement from search engines
• 80% of online video ads are deserted inside the first 50% of the ad
• half of the executives search for more data subsequent to seeing a product/service in a video
• YouTube users observe more than 3 billion hours of video for every month
• 20% viewers may click away from video with-in 10 seconds or less.
• Around 74% of the online market now supports HTML5.
• YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% consistently
It’s dependent upon you to build on your success by proceeding with research, adapting to trends, and creating new ideas to make your brand stand out. This is an ultimate guide for Science behind Successful Branded Video Content Strategy.