Video marketing is the most effective form of marketing today. Marketers are following several modern techniques and tactics to reach their targeted audience across the web using the video as the first media to deliver the message efficiently. Strategies to launch Corporate Video Marketing are listed here.
When it comes to the corporate marketing journey, they need a definitive strategy while launching the video marketing campaigns. One must follow the below steps while launching a video marketing campaign for their corporate companies.
Table of Contents
- BEFORE LAUNCH
- DURING LAUNCH
- AFTER LAUNCH
- 10 Ways to build a YouTube Strategy for Your Corporate Business
- How To Measure The ROI Of Video Marketing Campaign
- How Viewability Differs between Various Social Media Platforms?
- Metrics to find the Effectiveness of Video Marketing Campaign
- Understanding the KPIs of Video Campaign
- Top Video Marketing Companies
- Online Video Marketing Stats for 2018
Building corporate strategy
• You need to create a corporate video marketing strategy to get started with the video marketing campaigns.
• A detailed strategy always works well when it went with a clear objective.
• While building your video marketing campaign strategy, it is better to go with some relevant research on various like systems which are successful in past.
• Note down the points that you feel is must in your campaigns by watching and going through some successful campaigns in your niche.
• Plan ahead by dividing the before, during and after the video marketing campaign for your corporate company.
• What are the steps and things to follow before launching your video marketing campaign?
• Before launching your video marketing campaign, you need to define your campaign objectives.
• The campaign objectives are referred as the purpose of your campaign, what and Why you are going with that particular campaign.
• There is also need to develop the campaign messaging.
• Get ready for the excellent call to actions scripts and center the story.
• Consider various video production options.
Compare with the corporate marketing strategy
Your video campaign must target the right audience, and you need to deliver the correct message to your targeted audience that fulfills your video campaigning objectives.
Create best campaign video
Your video must be of high quality not only the visuals, but even audio also impact on the audience to watch and get connected with your corporate brand.
The video must have good storytelling and choose the right type of video format for the strategy is mandatory.
Ensure reliable streaming
Make sure your video can be streamed across the web, mobile, and the social media channels. By making it secure to everyone, people can watch the video and can receive your brand message without any trouble.
Tell a compelling story to your audience
Reach your audience at the center of your story. While going with a video campaign, it is imperative to showcase your message to your viewers. The corporate video works very well for the websites when they focus more on their product advantages and the present trends in a similar niche.
Add some fun
Add some funny elements in a decent way in your corporate video marketing campaigns. A little fun can mean your success and ensure better connectivity with the viewers.
Keep it short and sweet
Don’t create lengthy video footages for your campaigning. Always go with the simple steps, in fact, make the complicated subject in a simple way to for better understanding. So, make your videos short and straightforward.
Stock some teasers and trailers
Once you have prepared your video campaign footage, Make sure you prepare some naturally short teasers and trailers to engage the audience. Create some buzz with the trailers and teasers showing information about your upcoming video marketing campaign.
Choose best social media platform
There are a variety of social media platforms with different features, know well about the platform that perfectly suits your campaign launch. Know your audience and how far they are interacting on the particular social platform.
Release a trailer and teaser on your audience favorite network
Choose your audience favorite social media platforms and release the campaign promotional teasers and trailer to drive the audience with some excitement.
Follow your strategic plan you have created for your campaign launch. Don’t confuse in a hurry. Don’t ignore the steps you have noted o follow because the majority of corporate video campaigns fail due to the inefficient implementation of the perfect strategic plan for the campaigns. So, be sure while stepping on the things and ensure yourself that you are going in the right way.
If you are going live campaigns make sure you have power backup and good internet speed to deliver your message in live sessions.
Check the comments
Connect with the people and what they are talking about your brand, category or similar topic. Converse with the individuals in a right way.
Don’t just throw
Don’t just throw the teaser content, trailer content, etc. as part of your initial buzz, connect with the viewers, answer their queries, listen what they are saying and let them know how much you value them.
Conduct some Q&A
Conduct some question and answer sessions regarding your campaign. Take good suggestions from the people regarding your campaign and brand.
Build your audience with the campaign. If your objective is to sell your products or services, then don’t step back and go bold with the campaign. Explore the opportunities and convert your audience into your customers.
Offer something free
It might be a premium content or a trail service. Free always works in marketing, and it catches the audience attention. So don’t step back and create the best offer to your audience.
Promote your other services
Support your other services from your company if audiences are interested in learning more about your company. Share your landing pages, sales page, and other URLs to your audience and grab their attention.
If your primary objective is to promote your company, then make sure you include all the URLs of your social media presence across the web to drive the audience towards your sites.
Analyze your campaign success using the key performance indicators. Utilize the analytics features that are offered by several social media platforms.
Study graphs and audience demographic analysis to understand your potential audience those are admired your corporate brand or company.
Finally, follow these above steps while launching your corporate video marketing campaign.
10 Ways to build a YouTube Strategy for Your Corporate Business
YouTube with its unparalleled viewership is a beautiful marketplace for the marketer to bet. Proper use of this excellent platform can do real wonders for the business. But here is a trick. The channel needs to understand in its totality, and proper strategy should be adopted to get the maximum benefit from this channel.
Some of the ways to build a YouTube strategy for corporate businesses are as discussed below:
1) Who is your targeted audience? The first and foremost important thing that the marketer should identify in the first instance is who the targeted audiences for his content are. The immediate question that follows this is whether those targeted audiences are available on YouTube.
2) What is the content? There are specific requirements for each segment of prospective buyers and hence the content suiting the requirements of each segment of the target audience to be chalked out.
3) When to post? Certain timings are more appropriate to post the content. Generally, Thursday & Sunday are considered to be the best times to publish the content in digital marketing.
4) What is the monitoring methodology? The YouTube inbuilt features allow the marketer to monitor the viewers on this channel and also the response of these viewers. Proper monitoring methodology should be in place.
5) What is the ‘call to action’? There has to be a process wherein the viewer prompted to like/share/comment on the content. This is one of the wonderful methods giving feedback.
6) Whom to contact? Once the viewer is interested in making a purchase decision based on the content published on YouTube, there has to be updated contact information for him to contact in the business.
7) What is the scheduling? Even though the content is one of the best. There has to be proper scheduling from the side of the marketer and honoring those scheduling is required.
8) What is the promotion methodology? The content needs to be promoted on other social media as well.
9) What is the face of the business? The content itself will become the face of the business and hence link the YouTube channel on business literature is required.
10) Last but not least, constant review of your YouTube videos is required.
The above are some of the ways to build a YouTube video for corporate businesses.
How To Measure The ROI Of Video Marketing Campaign
Video marketing campaigns are essential to the success of digital marketing as this help to get leads. Studies revealed that of all the internet users, 45% of people watch videos online every day. To get the most from the popularity of videos, digital marketing teams have adopted video marketing as their favorite.
How Viewability Differs between Various Social Media Platforms?
Viewability is defined as fifty percent of the content playing for two seconds even when the sound is off. When talking about viewability, video ads on YouTube are considered viewable most.
Highest visibility is on mobile devices and tablets. Viewability is one of the useful tools to measure the video ad effectiveness.
It has two components. A human and the ad should see the Video ad should be able to be seen on the website.
Facebook allows marketers to check if their ads have a chance of being seen and if they are being shown to the right people. Different social media platforms have different standards of viewability.
Metrics to find the Effectiveness of Video Marketing Campaign
The metrics that are required for measuring the effectiveness of video marketing campaign depend on how the video is used, on which platforms and the goal of the campaign. When measuring YouTube marketing campaign success, ‘Subscribers’ metric is more relevant. If it is a Facebook ad, then click through rate is essential. Here are other important metrics for measuring video marketing.
View count is one of the easiest metrics to measure. However, views are counted differently on different platforms. A 30 seconds watching is required on YouTube to consider it as a view.
Facebook counts it as a view after 3 seconds. View count is an essential metric for those who want to reach as many people as possible.
Play rate is another important metric and depends on the platform used.
This is the comparison of people who watched the video to the number of people who had the opportunity to watch it. If the play rate is low, then necessary adjustments need to be made to improve it.
Another important metric for measuring video marketing campaign is the click-through rate. This is an important metric if Facebook is the chosen platform for video marketing campaign, click through rate is very important.
This is treated differently on different platforms. If click-through rate is too improved, there should be a right call to action and also have high-quality video content.
The conversion rate is the most important metric for video marketing. The conversion rate is the percentage of video viewers converting into customers.
Understanding the KPIs of Video Campaign
- Video campaign success cannot be measured just by the number of views. Right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) have to be identified to precisely measure the video ROI.
- It is critical for the marketers to measure their video marketing campaign ROI.
- To identify the KPIs of video marketing, first, define the campaign goal.
- After defining the goal, identify the KPIs. The KPIs must be specific to the goal.
- If the goal is to increase brand awareness, View through rates and impression are the best KPIs to track.
- Use the right analytic tools to measure the key performance indicators.
- Tools such as AdWords, YouTube can be used to analyze the views, impressions, watch time and other KPIs.
- After analyzing the data, adjustments can be made to the campaign. It is not easy to deal with KPIs, and so the assistance of professionals can be taken.
Top Video Marketing Companies
Video marketing is tricky, and it is essential to hire a video marketing company to get more out of the investment. Determine the goals first and then find the right video marketing company. Here are some of the best video marketing companies.
Digital Marketing Agency:
Digital Marketing Agency is one of the best companies for video marketing. This was founded in the year 2002. Primary clients are Jet.com, TripAdvisor.com, and others.
SearchPro Systems is another favorite video marketing company founded in 2007. It has big names on its client’s list that include the Legacy Financial, Red Brick Clothing, Endeavor DNA.
iProspects was found in the year 1996 and served big names such as Yellow Book, Allegis Group, Delta, Avis and so on. It offers services like Pay Per Click Management, Link Building, Search Engine Optimization and others.
Online Video Marketing Stats for 2018
- Online video marketing statistics demonstrate that digital video content is growing as well as the online video viewership.
- In the coming two years, eighty percent of the internet traffic will watch online videos.
- YouTube is the most watched and visited site after Google. Stats also reveal that one minute of video content is equal to 1.8 million words.
- Fifty-one percent of video plays are on mobile devices.
- More than fifty percent of the internet users search for videos related to a product or service they intend to buy.
- 80% increases the conversion rate if a video is included on the landing page.
Video marketing campaigns are included in the content marketing strategy as these deliver the message powerfully and can reach a large number of audience, resulting in growth of the business. High-quality video content placed at various points through sales funnel will see an increase in engagement and improvement in conversion rates. Using video marketing metrics to measure the success will set the marketer apart from the competition.