YouTube is the only treasure for any business as the marketing trends veer towards the digital domain. It is hawking the business brands through its video advertising platform. YouTube is the second topmost search engine after Google. The brands are much aware of the significance of YouTube, and it is letting YouTube have a special status in the business world. Hence, most of the brands are going beyond the personal account by creating a YouTube Brand Account, where they can find plenty of benefits. Though you have the YouTube channel, you can connect it to the brand account.
Table of Contents
What is YouTube Brand Account?
Is it important for businesses to create YouTube Brand Account?
Here is everything about it that guides you from beginning to end.
YouTube Brand Account
It is the business account which can be activated and managed by your personal YouTube channel. Through this account, your business brand can acquire a unique name, content, and branding on YouTube. The most benefit offered here is that you can add channel managers to this.
Steps to create YouTube Brand Account
Log-in to YouTube or Google Account:
- If you already have the Google account, then sign in to YouTube through YouTube.com. If not, then create a new account with the required data.
- Go to Google account sign up.
- Create the account by providing the required fields like name, email, and password, etc.
- Then click on next.
- Your new personal account will be confirmed by Google, which can be used to manage all Google products like Google Drive, Gmail, and YouTube, etc.
- You have created a personal account successfully. Now you can create this for your business.
Creating a YouTube Brand Account:
- By using new personal Google credentials, sign in to YouTube.
- On the top right corner of YouTube, click your profile image.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the creator studio and click on settings gear appears next to creator studio.
- Or scroll down to get the settings option and click on it.
- Select create a new channel.
- Then it is directed to ‘Brand Accounts’ where you need to give a brand account name.
- Now click on create.
- YouTube brand account channel created successfully where you can upload your brand videos.
Assigning the brand account should be given carefully as it reflects your brand.
Adding Managers to the YouTube Brand Account:
As it is different from a personal account, one can add managers and owners to the account just as its Facebook page.
The owners and managers play the same role as on Facebook page where the owners can add or remove managers, edit business information, responding to views, remove listings, and managing all videos.
Managers are enabled to do all the above except adding or removing managers and remove listings.
- Sign in to the YouTube account.
- Go to the creator studio and click on the settings gear icon or scroll down to find the settings and click on it.
- Then click on Add or Remove managers.
- Select manage permission.
- Click on the invite new users appears on the top right corner.
- Give the email address of the user that you want to add.
- Also, choose the role of the person as a manager, owner, or communications manager.
- Now click on Invite.
- You have successfully set up your YouTube Brand Account and added others to manage it. You can upload the create videos of your company to engage your most loved audience.
Converting personal channel to brand account
- Sign in to your YouTube account
- Click on profile image on the top right corner
- Then select YouTube studio beta
- Choose the creator studio classic at the left bottom corner.
- Then click on view advanced settings.
- You will be directed to ‘set up YouTube exactly how you want it.’
- Then scroll down to select ‘move the channel to a brand account.’
- It directs you to mention your email and password.
- Then click next after mentioned your details.
- You have successfully converted a personal channel to a brand account.
Creating this YouTube account not so tough just through the follow-up of the steps mentioned above that are displayed in the YouTube personal account itself directs you to setup. YouTube can make a million audiences to hear the echoes of your brand.