Advertising on YouTube hasn’t been this challenging before. From weird cat videos to daredevil stunts, videos are everywhere, filling our lives with information that at times seem not so necessary. But videos do enhance our horizons, in that, a piece of information when combined with the elements of audio and video can stick in our minds for a relatively longer time than just reading a bit of text from the pages of a book. Now, imagine you have a ground-breaking idea, and you go ahead and make a video out of it. You create a YouTube account and also upload the video. Now, there is this massive challenge of attracting viewers to watch your video. How do you go about doing it? This post tells you exactly how to get your First 1000 YouTube Subscribers .
Tips To Get First 1000 YouTube Subscribers
- Make your channel as attractive as possible.
- Create a good banner (really creative one) and also a nice avatar.
- Have a slick, short and effective description written so viewers could quickly understand what your channel is all about.
- As it’s often said that a picture is worth a thousand words, create a trailer that can easily hook your channel viewers to come back again and again.
- Have a playlist that has some connection between the videos that are published on your channel.
- Make your subscriptions public on the Channels-tab. If you do, channels that you subscribe to will get an e-mail telling them you subscribed to them. And especially people who don’t get that many YouTube Subscribers get ecstatic over such e-mails, and they will almost immediately check your channel out.
- Make a vlog from time to time, to talk about your channels, answer questions from YouTube Subscribers or talk about music in general.
- Asking questions to your subscribers is another way to improve interaction, which is what you want.
- Be sure to use a lot of other social media to accompany your YouTube channel.
- Create a Facebook page, a Twitter account, perhaps an Instagram or Pinterest account. Use the Google+ page that you got to your channel. Sure, it takes some effort for those social media to grow, but if they do, they are great ways to promote your videos and get your First 1000 YouTube Subscribers.
Actions That Will Triple Your YouTube Subscribers
YouTube is the most popular video ad promotion channel. The undisputed leadership is luring all the digital marketers to approach this channel for promotion of their product/service. YouTube Subscribers increased the subscriber base on this channel is one of the yardsticks to check the performance of the video ad campaign, and every marketer aims at this sole objective.
Now let’s brief identify some of the action that is needed to increase the subscribers.
1) Call to action: There are multiple ways to ensure that the viewer is properly guided to marketer’s website – after watching the ad campaign – and ultimately end up as a customer.
a)Call to action overlay: This is a powerful and customized ad that will direct the video ad viewer to the respective address.
b)Mentioning the contact details: All the viewers are inclined to find out the website of the marketer and the marketer has to necessarily publish his contact details without fail on all pages of the content.
c) Adding annotations will be able to get engage the viewers and watch the next video ad in the playlist.
2) Uploading the transcript is another important action in an effort to triple YouTube subscriber base. YouTube is offering a facility where the magical software will be able to sync the audio & video and also index majority of the words (SEO) to increase the subscribers.
3) identifying the keywords is the most important tool to increase the subscriber base for the video campaign specifically on YouTube.
5) Promotion of the video is required to ensure that the subscribers are aware of the video in the ad campaign. There are multiple ways to promote the video – like thumbnail, running trailer, short movie, etc.