Facebook Videos are skyrocketed the numbers and crossed YouTube in a number of video posts posted on the platform. More than one billion videos are being watched across the Facebook platform and no marketer can like to miss the chance to advertise with the Facebook videos. Yes, here is a detailed guide about the Facebook videos and Facebook video advertising strategy and its implementation.
Table of Contents
- Video content on Facebook
- Entertain engage formula
- Facebook video advertising strategy
- Know your audience
- Target the Mobile users
- Do not depend completely on Auto-play video ads
- Organize your content and concept
- Optimize the video views
- Drive conversions with re-engagement targeting
- Go short
- A perfect strategic implementation
- Schedule the things
- Use video analytics
- Utilize the video analytics
- Know about different video ad types
- Set up campaign objectives
- Follow up campaigning
- Video thumbnails
- Placement of ads
- Embed the video ads on your blog or website
- Measure the video performance
- 10 Do’s and Don’ts Of Facebook Video Advertising
- 20 Fascinating stats about the Facebook Video Advertising
- Science Behind Effective Facebook Video Advertising
Video content on Facebook
The majority of people, business or brands like to go for Facebook videos not because for generating the direct response from the videos but to bring brand awareness.
Yes, Facebook is the best platform to boost the brand awareness instead of expecting the direct responses from the posting of video content online.
Facebook is the ideal platform to connect with the storytelling for building good brand awareness across the platform. Most of the Facebook users engage with fellow users by commenting, liking and sharing the posts. It is a platform for socializing with the people.
Entertain engage formula
Entertaining and engaging the audience on Facebook is the main formula for getting successful on Facebook. Yes, your content must generate some good humor or emotion that can connect the people with your content online. Then only you can get good engagement levels across the Facebook.
All you need a definitive Facebook video advertising strategy to put your step towards perfect implementation.
Facebook video advertising strategy
Know your objective of advertising on Facebook
Yes, the first thing you have to do is to know your advertising goal and why you choose the Facebook as your main medium for video advertising.
These questions can help you to answer yourself and get prepared for the right ad strategy.
So, decide what you are looking for whether to gain good brand awareness or to drive actions towards your conversion rates.
Know your audience
Define your audience in order to maximize the performance of your video ads. So, you must make the people stop your video instead of scrolling other content. So, choose your relevant audience which can help you to get the best outcome.
Target the Mobile users
Mobile video views can be very valuable to your efforts as smartphone usage had greatly increased and most of the people on Facebook watch videos through their mobile devices. So optimize your content accordingly before publishing it on Facebook platform.
Do not depend completely on Auto-play video ads
The auto play was designed to make people more engaged with the videos. Try using the text overlays if you choose auto play videos as they generally play in a mute mode without any sound.
Organize your content and concept
Organize the content in a right way in order to convey the audience what you exactly want them to know about your services or brand or business.
Optimize the video views
Allow the platform to identify your viewers. This helps you to increase the viewers reach towards your campaign. It also helps you to generate effective video views and engagement levels.
Drive conversions with re-engagement targeting
Design your re-engagement strategy by re-targeting the visitors who have completely viewed your video content and draw them into your funnel. The main objective of the re-targeting is to make your customers dive into the decision making process in order to make good leads.
Try to make a strategy for bite-sized content instead of lengthy video content. As people are more likely to watch the short formed or bite-sized video content on the Facebook platform. so, make a strategy in that way.
The best CTA strategy is the must in your strategic plan in order to reach the potential and loyal customer base on Facebook platform. So, plan good and effective call to actions in your videos and narrow the targeting ways. Utilize high-quality video content ad include the branding message which helps you to reach the things in a better way.
A perfect strategic implementation
You have already created a definitive strategic plan for every step you are going to keep on your Facebook video strategy. Now, the most crucial step is the implementation of the same strategy in a right way to reap the benefits of your advertising on the Facebook platform.
Schedule the things
Scheduling is very important to reach your expected position in Facebook advertising. Know the best and most favorable timings to publish your video ads and at which place you want to place and where you want to show your video ads to target the audience is very important while implementing your strategic planning.
Use video analytics
Utilize the video analytics
Use the video analytics data provided by the Facebook platform and knows about the favorable video length that most viewers like to prefer basing on the views and watch time.
Know about different video ad types
Know about the various ad types on the Facebook platform and fit your strategy in the concerned video ad to reach your targeted audience.
After implementation of your video advertising strategy, you have to focus on your promotion strategy in order to reach your audience.
Set up campaign objectives
The main objective of your video ad is to reach people and engage them with your brand.
Optimize your pricing and bidding subjects. Go for video views optimization by using the pay per impression which can optimize the ad delivery and focus on the content showing to people who are likely to watch your video.
Follow up campaigning
While creating your video ad you can create a custom audience of the people who have watched your video content. This is the best way to introduce the brand or product using the video ads.
Thumbnails are the first impression on your video. So don’t try to trick the audience for more engagement and views. Try, to be honest and make relevant thumbnails to your video content.
Placement of ads
Mobile targeting will have higher engagement levels and low CPM expenses. So, go with the best storytelling and so that you no need to bother more about the landing page or website optimization.
Embed the video ads on your blog or website
Most people can visit your website or blog if you turn them towards your landing pages. Try to embed the content on your websites to boost the website traffic from your video ad.
Measure the video performance
Measure the performance of your video ad by analyzing the key factors like watch time and a number of unique views. Check both paid and organic video views and number of people who viewed the video. Know the audience retention rates and act accordingly.
10 Do’s and Don’ts Of Facebook Video Advertising
Facebook may have 500 million users; however having a station on the social media web page won’t as a matter, of course, build deals or referrals to your website. However, the right apparatuses, utilized deliberately, can make Facebook a critical piece of your marketing, lead procurement, and customer-service strategies. As opposed to making content that objectives a wide audience, concentrate on making videos that objective a particular audience fragment. Facebook Video Advertising strategies to follow can be found here.
These videos will probably get clicks on your website, shares, remarks, and likes. With more than 50 percent development in video viewing on the platform, Facebook video promotions are a brilliant spot to commit your assets. Facebook’s client base developed to 1.65 billion in 2015, and these individuals are coming back to their News Feeds around 14 times each day. So there’s a decent risk that you can get your video promotion seen by the audience you need. Here are some dos and Don’ts in Facebook advertising.
- Always be genuine in marketing your products on Facebook
- Make frequent posts on your page
- Be consistent in publishing the video content and ads
- Respond to the comments and interact with the audience
- Compare the successful videos with yours and note down the critical points for your next video
- Try different ad formats on Facebook
- Also utilize the location based application like Facebook Places
- Utilize the Facebook platform as a customer service
- Tagging is very important as it triggers the business and interaction
- Utilize Facebook events tab for promotions.
- Don’t over do the promotion towards your company
- Don’t send bulk messages to network
- Don’t link too many ads to your Facebook page and don’t annoy people newsfeed with ads
- Don’t send friend requests to strangers as a part of your advertising
- Don’t forget to try mobile Facebook video ads
- Don’t neglect video campaigning
- Don’t neglect Facebook live streaming for business
- Don’t over share the things
- Don’t over promote in your ads
- Don’t make the audience impatient with your interactions.
20 Fascinating stats about the Facebook Video Advertising
Digital Videos are booming now, traffic comes from all social sites especially for Facebook videos. Online marketers are spending billions on video ads. It’s been rising every year.
Once if you check the Facebook statistics from Facebook stats you will find thrilling facts about Facebook video advertising. People are spending three times longer time on Facebook video compared to other Live Video streaming.
- More than 31 million businesses are having their official Facebook page
- More than20 million businesses had optimized their bussiness fan page on Facebook through mobile
- More than 120 percent more per ad unit on the Facebook platform was paying by the advertisers on Facebook
- Nearly 60 percent of the advertising budgets on Facebook was deidicated towards the mobile.
- More than 20 percent click though rates are noted towards the Facebook ads
- 0.3$ is the average ad cost per the click on Facebook platform
- Nearly80 percent of brands are promoting on the Facebook through the posting of videos on platform
- One million small and medium type of businesses were advertising on the Facebook platform
- More than 50 percent regions outside United states were targeting the advertisng on Facebook
- The Facebook video ads have raised to 35 percent more comparing to the previous years
- More than 90 percent of the social marketers were using the Facebook advertisng
- 10 percent digital ad spend was noted everyday on Facebook
- 1.28 percent is the average click through rate for the Facebook custom ads from websites
- 1.8 percent is the click through rate at an average for Facebook exchange ad
- More than two times increase in the ROI with Facebook ad was reported during 2013-14 reports
- 5x times increased growth was noticed in Facebook Ad CPM during the November 2013-14
- 160 percent ROI was reported for the retail Facebook advertisers
- 5 million Facebook pages are promoting the posts
- 90.02 $ is the average order value of the ecommerce on Facebook
- 60 percent increase was seen in the Facebook ad referrals
On a recent survey on Facebook video watched per hour has raised compared the total number of videos uploaded. In this article we listed top 20 fascinating facts about Facebook video advertising for the Industries.
Science Behind Effective Facebook Video Advertising
From the underlying impression to a complete perspective, we’ ve saw that each snippet of video drives esteem. What’s more, with more than 100 million hours of video being expended on Facebook each day, advertisers have a chance to create their portable messages through video in ways that better meet two goals. An efficient Facebook promotion can have an immense effect on a conceivably gigantic gathering of people.
Every video promotion was assessed twice on distinctive inquiries assembled inside four inventive measurements: early introductions, marking, informing and video highlights. To impersonate the versatile News Feed encounter the raters initially viewed the initial 10 seconds of the video advertisement with sound killed. Next, for a more inside and out assessment of the video promotions, the raters saw the initial 30 seconds of the video with music turned on.
To better see how imaginative components sway brand performance, The model consolidated the innovative components labelled by raters and could represent 82% of the variety in Ad Recall scores. Streamlining video imaginative, Consider looking through News Feed on your telephone. Utilization is quick, regular and sans sound. Thus, video promotions on News Feed need to convey the brand to the front to catch individuals’ consideration rapidly and be justifiable paying little mind to sound by utilising subtitles or other visual procedures. The most grounded Ad Recall scores happened when video promotion innovative showcased the items or administrations, included discussions and brand interfaces and got the message crosswise over briefly with the appropriate measure of data.
As portable develops the ways individuals draw in with video, advertisers ought to consider the extraordinary open doors nourish based situations as Facebook give. Innovative outline because of the screen requires seeing how individuals cooperate with substance on whatever screen it might be and the extraordinary imaginative changes that must take after.
Plan on account of the screen, Video permits advertisers to recount a story, inspire feelings and interface with individuals regardless of the screen size. Be that as it may, video content improvement should draw nearer in light of the screen. Individuals have an exceptional collaboration with portable food, and advertisers ought to remember the sound environment and briskness of versatile food when creating inventive.
Finally, try this simple guide and utilize the tips to reach your objective.