YouTube is the largest media site as well as the search engine. There is more than this, millions of hours of content are streamed by YouTube every month and are the most sought after platform for marketers. The success of any marketing campaign depends on to how many people it reached. There are tools to help the video marketers to promote and market their videos.
1. YouTube analytics gives the view of the video analytics. View count, traffic source, audience retention etc can be accessed using the tool.
2. YouTube Capture helps to upload the video faster.
3. YouTube Analytics Bulk suggests Tool helps in keyword research for the video.
4. BirdSong Analytics YouTube Analysis tool can be used to analyze the channels of the competitor.
5. Canvas is a tool that helps creating a graphic design component to get people to click on the links.
6. Free end cards template tools from ReelSEO or Full Screen can be tried to visualize call to actions and clickable areas to use the end cards.
7. Use the YouTube channel RSS feeds to distribute videos to various social media sites.
8. The Tools named DrumUp helps schedule feed items to social media sites.
9. ViralContentBee RSS Feature is another tool that allows social media users to share the YouTube content.
10. Marketers can use Cyfe tool to analyze the statistics of individual videos and also to monitor the channel progress.
11. VidQ is a chrome extension that can be used to feature the marketing video as related video in the searches or for being recommended.
12. YouTube Reputation Tool allows searching for names and keywords and checks your reputation.
13. Tube Tool Box gathers info, automates, tasks, engages viewers and improves the overall success of the YouTube marketing videos.
14. Brandcast can be used both for browser and mobiles. The user can promote their brands, share the content etc.
15. Video Gating is a tool that allows recording the answers to fan questions sent to the marketer. It helps to have the direct relationship with fans.
16. SEO is very important for video marketers Tube SEO Commando helps in increasing the subscriptions to the videos.
17. Tube Launch helps people to get some extra money by promoting the marketing videos on other sites.
18. Tube Naire has all the tools for the marketers to promote their videos.
19. My Pyta can be used to promote the YouTube videos. This increases views and subscriptions.
20. AVS is another tool that can be used for affiliate marketing.
21. Tube Nitro allows gathering the contact details of people who share, comment or respond to the videos.
22. Latte allows to create targeted YouTube ads to reach the potential customers.
23. Cappuccino gives an extra boost to video marketing by combing content marketing and advertisements.
24. YouTube enhance improves the lighting and color of video.
25. Views Reviews researches by comparing companies based on varieties of criteria.
26. BuyViewsreview is another tool to get reviews and to start buying views.
27. YouTube Suggest offers a list of autocomplete suggestions. Google Suggest
28. Google Suggest allows choosing Videos options and shows the results of trending video terms.
29. For Google Trends, YouTube is an option and it can filter results by location and time frame.
30. Social Blade is the browser extension that allows spying on the YouTube tags of competitors.
31. YouTube Autocomplete feature helps the marketers to find relevant keywords and built a list.
32. YouTube Trends shows the topics that are trending and allows the marketers to use those topics for their ads or to use relevant keywords in their video titles.
33. BuzzBundle helps to engage more people faster.
34. SerpStat is another keyword research tool to get insights of what the competitors are doing.
35. Google Explore shows the relevant trends, user generated content and helps understand the keywords related to the base term.
36. TubeBuddy is chrome extension that helps in managing YouTube channel and also helps in promotion.
37. Keywordtool is another free tool for YouTube and gives keyword suggestions for free.
38. Seotoolstation is a YouTube video keyword ranker that can be used for free. It helps the marketers to rank their keywords on YouTube.
39. Wideo is an online video platform tool using which the marketers can create videos not longer than 45 seconds for free.
40. Slidely allows creating video slideshows with video or music clips and these can be shared to YouTube.
41. Powtoon is another tool that a allows creation of professional videos to promote the products or services. There is a free version and the video can be posted to YouTube.
42. WeVideo is another video service tool using which engaging videos can be created to promote the business. The videos then can be shared on YouTube, free plan is available.
43. Another tool using which YouTube marketing videos can be created is Stupeflix. Creating the videos takes only a couple of minutes.
44. YouTube Editor is a free tool that gives nice editing capabilities for the marketing videos.
45. Fan Finder is a tool using which the marketer can create videos telling the viewers about themselves.
46. YouTube cross promotion tools are helpful to those who manage multiple channels. Cross promotion is an important element for the marketing campaign.
47. Shareyt allows promoting YouTube marketing videos.
48. Linkcollider works as a search engine optimizer and is free to use.
49. Add-Me Fast can be used to promote the YouTube videos. This is also free to use.
50. Follow like is another tool that can be used to promote the YouTube marketing videos and increase the views, comments, and likes for the video.
There are many other free tools to help promote the YouTube marketing videos. These tools help enhance the videos, get more views, likes and comments etc.