Now -a-days, many of us face a different shocking experience that was caused by the phishing and hacking online. Sometimes, you may not get signed in into your personal Youtube account though you have done right. It may lead to severe consequences when the account was related to the official or business or individual. The phishing was commonly seen these days as someone was just playing tricks to steal the personal data like credit card numbers, financial data which helps then to steal the identity along with the property and the Money.Here are some tips to keep your YouTube Account Secure.
Keep YouTube Account Secure
The first thing to remember is the Youtube platform will not ask any user about their data and the password, and even the platform also allows us to make a flag on video if you think it was fake and spam. Follow some privacy settings and the practices to secure the Youtube account. Here are some important points to secure your account from hacking and phishing online.
- Don’t forget to add a recovery phone number and the email to the Youtube account. It helps your channel to get secured from the unauthorised access from the third party as they cannot able to answer your security number and recovery email.
- Don’t expose your recovery information on to the any of your social platforms and keep it secure.
- Update the password or change it for every three months to keep it more secure.
- As Google account connected to the Youtube platform. Be sure you are going with the strong password to secure the account.
- Don’t use the similar passwords for the multiple accounts on various platforms on the web
- Include eight letters in your password along with the Capital and lowercase letters including punctuation marks in your password which made it more secure and strong.