Content marketers have many opportunities now as there are many different channels and different website. They can create different types of content. But there is one site that can be utilized more and more by content creators and it YouTube. This is the largest video sharing site and is available in different languages. It has more than one billion users and these people watch billions of videos per day on YouTube. Here are the things that every YouTuber do to Scale Up YouTube Channel.
Having an own YouTube channel is the best way to make your creations reach the people. The channel should be promoted in different ways to and few things need to be followed to have a successful YouTube channel.
30 Things YouTuber Should Do To Scale Up YouTube Channel
1. Collecting email addresses of the audience is beneficial for the channel and the brand. Email marketing can be used to give new updates to the followers about the channel and the release of new videos.
2. Getting more subscribers is possible by optimizing the YouTube video.
3. Include relevant keywords and phrases in the title, description and metadata of your videos.
4. Have a blog and create new content for it. This brings visitors from search engines to your channel.
5. Include the links to your YouTube videos in each of your blog posts.
6. Running out of ideas for your YouTube channel? Try transcribing your own videos.
7. Use the YouTube subscribes widget that allows user to subscribe to your channel easily.
8. Forums are a great place to discuss about the subject related to your niche.
9. Conduct contests and offer prizes to audience to sustain the interest of them
10. Ask the participants of the contest to share your videos on social media.
11. The prize need not be in the form of money and it can be a discount coupon, mentioning of their name in next video etc.
12. Collaborate with other YouTubers to grow your viewership.
13. Comment at the popular videos of others along with the link to your YouTube channel. Let the audience and the video creator know about your channel.
14. Also comment on blogs.
15. Blogging is an effective way to promote videos. Guest blogging also helps to let people know about the channel.
16. Use YouTube Fan finder program to promote your videos.
17. Interact with the audience who leave comments at your videos.
18. Have a Facebook page for your YouTube channel and interact with the followers so that they become your subscribers.
19. Create custom thumbnails to gain attraction of audience.
20. See that the thumbnail of your videos is relevant to the content in the video.
21. Try different styles of thumbnails and see which gets the maximum click thru rate.
22. Increase your potential reach by using hashtags on social media sites.
23. Allow embedding so that it becomes easy to share the content.
24. This helps in getting more exposure.
25. Request audience to share the video. This should be done at the end of the video.
26. Sharing helps to reach new audience and also reward the viewers who share your content.
27. Create a playlist. The playlist should contain the recent videos posted and the most popular videos on the channel.
28. Playlists divert audience to the next videos and this helps in getting more views for the channel.
29. Write catchy, appealing titles for the videos.
30. Be consistent with uploading the content on your YouTube channel.
Creating an attractive homepage for the YouTube channel will help engage the audience. Optimizing the thumbnails, cross promoting the channel, leveraging CTA options are few more ways to promote the YouTube channel.