As already proved, video plays a crucial role in marketing. Especially in digital marketing, a video is being used to increase brand awareness, engage the audience and it also helps to stand out. In Real Estate Marketing niche video provides an experience for the prospective customers that they will never forget.
Table of Contents
Real Estate and YouTube
YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world after Google and has billions of users every month. It said that one-third of the people using internet watch videos on YouTube. Every day a couple of billions of videos are watched on YouTube.
YouTube is available in seventy-six different languages. This is thus the best platform for businesses to reach the wider audience in less time. YouTube can influence the people to make buying decisions. Real Estate Marketing industry can get many benefits by including YouTube in their marketing strategy.
YouTube channels of real estate are visited by people who want to sell their homes or those who want to buy homes. Existing customers also visit the channels and watch the videos to see what is happening. New customers who discover the channel in search also might watch the videos.
Benefits of YouTube for Real Estate Marketing
- It is tough to get on the first page of Google search results. However few of the videos that appear on it are from YouTube. Google will display the videos that it feels are relevant to the search of the users. Thus one of the most significant benefits of using YouTube for Real Estate Marketing is SEO.
- Real estate videos on YouTube help build relations with the audience. Videos help the audience to trust and remember, and this is what needed for doing business. When they want to buy or sell something, they will remember the brand and might end of as customers.
- Not only for real estate niche but any brand or business, YouTube helps to show the expertise in the niche. Having a large number of videos can showcase the knowledge and professionalism.
Video Types that can be used in Real Estate Niche
For those Real Estate Marketing agents who do not like writing blogs, video blogs are perfect. Create a video and transcribe it. Use the online tools to transcribe the video. The video is published on YouTube and the transcription on Blog.
Provide links to your YouTube channel on the blog and the blog URL in the description of videos to increase traffic. Screen capture videos are for those who cannot get in front of the camera.
Create a video and give voice over. Create videos that are of some value to the customers. Upload weekly updates of the market. This show the knowledge of the real estate agent to the audience.
Property tour videos are popular with the prospective buyers when it comes to real estate niche. People believe what the existing customers say. Thus it is very beneficial to have testimonials.
Customer testimonials are social proofs, and these can influence the buying decisions of the prospective customers. These videos can be published not only on YouTube can be embedded on the websites of blogs. These YouTube videos can post on social media pages also.
Having an introductory about me video helps the visitors to know who you are and how you can serve them. It helps to provide rapport with the prospective customer for the real estate agent or business.
This video can be embedded on the website also. Community and neighbourhood videos give an idea of how the neighbourhood is before they decide to rent or buy a house.
YouTube videos can be used to send personalised emails to existing customers and prospects. The clients will feel special, and this results in building a strong bond. YouTube channels in the real estate niche should encourage their viewers to comment or ask questions. Answer all the questions of the viewers in your next video.
For any business to grow digital marketing is becoming very essential, and video is an absolute necessity for real estate to market the listing and business.
The purpose of YouTube videos for real estate is just not selling but to provide content that is valuable to the viewers. If the viewers find the content helpful and useful, they will keep coming back. Creating more and more videos for the YouTube channel also helps to generate more referral.
Lead Generation for Real Estate YouTube Videos
- Create the videos at homes that appear beautiful with right wall colours and have great selling features.
- If it is affordable, it is best to hire a videographer. He need not be a professional, but an upcoming videographer can do the job.
- The script of the videos should be interesting. The more interesting the videos are, the more they will be shared and remembered by the viewers.
- Keep the YouTube videos short and sweet. Do not have long intros as the viewer will lose interest and quit the video. Get right to the point and deliver the message you want.
- The audience will love stories, therefore tell them stories that sell. Focus on features but not on benefits.
- End the videos with a strong call to action.
- Include the contact details, website URL, etc.
YouTube real estate videos can be shared on Facebook pages also. Visit the best real estate YouTube channels and check what they are doing to get success and make changes to your channel.