Even though many people now get their news online, video newsletters still effectively reach your audience. A study by the Pew Research Center found that 78% of Americans who watch news videos do so on their desktops or laptops and not on mobile devices. This means that if you want to reach a large audience with your message, video newsletters are still one of the most effective ways to do it. So what makes video newsletters so successful? Let’s take a look.
Although video newsletters may seem like a thing of the past, they are still an effective video marketing tool. In fact, recent studies have shown that including a video in your email can increase click-through rates by up to 50%. So if you’re looking for a way to engage your audience and stand out from the competition, consider creating a video newsletter.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss why video newsletters are still an effective tool and offer tips on creating one that engages your audience. We’ll also share some examples of great video newsletters from brands that are doing it right. Read on to learn more!
Table of Contents
What are Video Newsletters?
Video newsletters are a great way to keep in touch with your customers and provide them with valuable information they may want or need. You can use the newsletter as an online coupon book, highlighting discounts on products you offer as well as special deals from third parties who work closely together under one roof!
Video newsletters are a great way to keep in touch with your subscribers. You can use them for updates on the latest products, sales, or just general information about what’s going around town that may be of interest!
Mentioning this simple tip will help you generate more traffic from people who might not have seen these emails before because they were too busy looking at other things like bills and budgets, which could lead them back into our store if we do. It right!.
Video newsletters are a great way to stay in contact with your customers and followers. You can send out short, informative videos via email that will keep them coming back for more!
Why do you Need a Video in Email Marketing?
The world is changing faster than ever with new technology that was not even a decade ago. Email Marketing can help you connect your business to customers excitingly and engagingly without having any upfront costs or commitments, while also giving them access 24/7 through streams such as YouTube videos which they might enjoy more than if read on their own mobile device screen size.
The email has finally taken over from the fax and post as a way for people to communicate. However, one problem with this medium is that it can be difficult for recipients who don’t have an up-to-date device or internet connection which means you need videos to attract your audience! Imagine being able to send out high-quality content. Without worrying about file sizes? Your potential customers will love watching them on their phones when they’re waiting at traffic lights; also great if marketing campaigns contain information too lengthy/boring text-only would take ages!
Email marketing is a fantastic way to reach your customers and generate new leads. But what good will it do you if they can’t find emails on their computer or phone? A video in email marketing gets people excited about opening the message right away!
Powerful Reasons Need to Use video in Newsletters
The use of video in a newsletter is an effective way to keep readers engaged. Companies have seen from 20% to 37% increase in click-through rates.
Video is taking over the world. Why? It’s powerful, and it has a lot of SEO benefits (search engine optimization). It can be very engaging for your audience in comparison to images only- which means that if you’re sending out newsletters or other forms of mail pieces, then a video could well make them more likely to read what comes next!
Video is an engaging way to keep your audience interested and onboard.
You can create a video with why you should use video in your newsletters, so people click on them. You could also list ways to use videos or talk about recording them and whatnot.
Three reasons you need to use video in your newsletter: It’s a great way to show off new products and services, it makes the content more interesting for readers, and it can increase click-through rates.
The most effective way to capture attention is through video. Even a short branding video can do wonders for your business’s brand recognition–because it’s an immediate introduction to something you’re already familiar with: your newsletter.
You can make a powerful impact on your subscribers by sending them videos of your latest product or service. Videos are more accessible to consume than text, and they help you grab the audience’s attention instantly.
The Pros of adding Video to Your Email Newsletter
- Video is a great way to illustrate your products and services
- It can be used for customer testimonials, product demos, or tutorials
- They’re also mobile-friendly, so they’ll look good on any device you view them from
- It’s the next big thing
- You can create a more personal connection with your readers
- Videos are great for storytelling and conveying emotion
- They’re easy to share on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Video is more engaging, meaning readers are more likely to watch it
- It’s an opportunity for you to show your personality and connect with customers on a deeper level
- You can use video as a storytelling mechanism, which builds trust and credibility with the reader
- Videos help you stay top-of-mind in customer’s inboxes by popping up in their email without them having to search for it
- More than 50% of your subscribers are more likely to watch a video in their email
- Videos can be used to show how-to tutorials, product demonstrations, or testimonials from happy customers
- Video is proven to improve conversions by up to 80%
- Videos can be shared across social media platforms and on your website for increased exposure
- It’s an opportunity for increased interaction with customers
- The average person spends 2 minutes longer on a website when they have videos embedded in them
- It can be used to show how-to instructions, product demonstrations, and other helpful tips
- Videos are easy to share through social media channels
- You can use video to show your product in action
- Video is more likely to get shared on social media
- It’s a great way to give customers a behind-the-scenes look at what it’s like at your company
- Videos are an easy way for customers to find out about new products or services you offer
- Customers might be more inclined to open and read the email if they know there’s a video attached
- Videos can be used to sell products or services
- Videos are great for demonstrating how-to tutorials, product reviews, and testimonials
- YouTube videos rank well in Google search results
- You don’t need expensive equipment to make videos; all you need is a camera (smartphone) and editing software
- You can include videos in the body of your email or as an attachment
- Adding video to your email is easy with YouTube’s automatic caption feature
- Video content gets more social media shares than text-based posts
- Videos are more likely to be shared on social media than text-based content
- Adding video will help you stand out from the competition
- It’s easy to create videos with just a smartphone or tablet, so there’s no need for expensive equipment
- Video is engaging
- It’s a great way to show off your product in action
- Videos are less likely to be blocked by spam filters than text emails
- You can use them for testimonials or success stories
- They’re easy to share with friends and followers on social media.
Video Newsletters are a great way to reach out to your target audience with an engaging and informative message. They offer the same benefits of a newsletter but with video content that is more likely to get shared on social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
If you’re looking for new ways to promote your brand or create compelling marketing messages, we can help you design and produce videos that will attract customers from all over the world. We work closely with our clients to know exactly what their final product will look like before we begin production. Contact us today if you want expert consulting services for video newsletters!