There are a number of ways to generate revenue, but advertisers choose video monetization. Why is Global Video Monetization powerful in the video marketing industry? How to increase your revenue using Global Video monetisation?
You can get all data and facts and figure that appear in Global Video monetisation in the following points. Advertisers spent their time on Video monetisation because they get high income for their industries.
- YouTube ranked at top 1 in video viewing in 2016 reports
- Facebook has 183 million unique viewers and ranked at second place
- Recent reports revealed that AOL, Inc has ranked at top US online video ad platform with more than 44 percent total US population is following
- Google sites ranked second place with 36 percent reach to the US population
- Broadband TV is ranked at top in Unique video viewers on the YouTube platform
- VEVO channel ranked in second place with 43k unique viewers
- More than 50 percent video views are from mobile devices
- US people are watching the videos on YouTube more than nine hours per month via mobile devices
- YouTube video application ranked at second place for unique mobile video viewers in 2016
- More than 92 percent mobile video viewers are sharing the videos with others
- The online video ad revenue was raised around $7.87 Bn in the year 2015
- It is set to rise 10 Bn in 2016
- The global digital ad spend was around 10.1 percent in the Year 2014
- The ad spend was expected to increase to 13 percent
- The ad spend was expected to increase to the eighth of the total internet spending in 2016 at 13 percent
- The video ad revenue was reported as 7.6 billion in the year 2015
- The ad revenue was expected to cross 10 billion in 2016
- The video ads share the digital ad spending, and it revealed that more than 65 percent people are visiting the marketer’s site after viewing the video related to the marketers business.
- More than 62 percent website visitors are likely to buy a product after watching the product video
- The VOD and OTT services are gaining more attention from the viewers
- The global VOD is US$ 205 billion in 2014 and expected to be US$264 Billion in 2016
- The Asia Pacific region is going to dominate its market than western Europe after the US
- 84 percent people are now watching the VOD
- Technical innovation was significantly improved and reflect the online video streaming industry growth
- The ad blocking will get revolutionize the strategies of revenue
The above article gives mind blowing facts about Global Video monetization.