A video player for any website should be selected based on what is the nature of your video, what do you expect to get from the video player, how the video will be encoded and what is the budget. There are many free video players available online and these can be embedded on the website to play the videos.
1. Flowplayer is an open source free video player. This can be used to embed video streams on the web pages.
2. Anarchy Media Player is simple to use for publishing audiovisual content to the website.
3. Video LightBox is another video player that comes for free. It can be used for non-commercial use. However, to use it for commercial purpose, you need to take the license.
4. SS4UPlayer is a flexible video player that can be customized completely to suit the website.
5. JW Player is a flash video player that supports any format playback. The look of the player can be changed to match with the website.
6. VISCOM web player is a video player for websites. Single or multiple videos can be added to the website.
7. GDD FlyPlayer another freeware to play the video on websites. No programming skills are required to use this and it is totally free.
8. Video Player Pro is another flash video player that can be added to the website easily. No flash programming is needed and it comes with different versions and can be chosen to suit the needs.
9. MC Media Player is a Flash-based media player. MC classic and MC Altair versions are available.
10. Sublime Video is a free HTML5 player that can be used to embed videos on web pages, websites or blogs.
Choose the best video players that will perform all the functions you require. They should perform the tasks such as playback, volume controls, full-screen display, play/pause etc.
10 Best IOS Video Players
Smartphones and tablets are consuming huge quantities of media. Mobile video consumption is at peaks right now on smartphones. iOS and Android smartphones come with default media players, but there are many third-party apps also available that come with interesting features to provide the improved user experience. Here are few best video players for iOS.
1. VLC media player is most popular and works on both Android and iOS. Wide support, subtitles support, simple interface is few reasons for its huge popularity.
2. CanOpener is one of the best media player apps for iOS. This supports high-resolution videos.
3. It’s Playing Pro is another media player app. It supports subtitles and all formats. Zooming and frame by frame viewing of videos are also supported.
4. RockPlayer2 supports multiple video formats such as MKV, AVI, MP4 and so on.
5. AVPlayer can play various numbers of formats. It also supports subtitles.
6. KMPlayer is a free media player for iOS devices. Some best features of this media player are the ability to view videos stores on PC via remote connection, adjusting sound, speed controls, etc.
7. Infuse is another free media player and can be upgraded to get many additional features.
8. PlayerExtreme HD is one of the best media players for iOS. It comes with features such as battery and process efficiency. Navigating through folder is very simple.
9. OPlayer is another video app for iOS mobiles. Interesting features of this are the ability to play video attachments within the mail, resuming playback where it was left off, etc.
10. Video Stream app lets to stream from PC to mobile device using WiFi for 4G support. It can convert a file and stream it.
The video as mentioned above playing apps for iOS come with their strong points, features, and quality. Most of these are user-friendly and support most formats.