Businesses are growing and setting benchmarks by using Local Video Marketing. Video marketing can do wonders for your business if you use the content locally. The study shows that video is the consumer’s favorite type of content, and more than 88% of the marketers satisfied with the ROI generated from video marketing. Local marketing can boost the marketing effectors and local SEO drastically. Here in this article, you will get a comprehensive guide for Local Video Marketing benefits and its significance of using videos for marketing locally.
Table of Contents
- Local video marketing is the bread and butter of local businesses
- How to use local video marketing
- This is why local video marketing works
- Local business video marketing is changing quickly
- If you want to succeed in local video marketing, you have to do this
- Are you using local video marketing strategies?
- Video is the future of growth. It’s simpler, easier, and faster than images
- Local Video Marketing Success
- Why you should use local video
- You know video is the most engaging form of content, right?
- Benefits of Using Video Content to Market Locally
- Local Video Marketing Benefits:
Local video marketing is the bread and butter of local businesses
- Location Based Marketing is a specialty in itself
- More of your customers are watching live videos
- Live videos tell stories that answer questions
- Create a Pinterest Board for collaboration ideas
How to use local video marketing
- Credibility factor goes through the roof
- Someone opens your door to increased customer conversions
- Superior ROI on social media
This is why local video marketing works
- Local search results scale well
- People are always on their phone, anytime
- You can better explain your product & service
- Local video marketing is affordable
- Local Video’s engagement rate is higher than any other form of content (TV, Facebook, Instagram)
Local business video marketing is changing quickly
- Video Ads are expected to increase ad spend by 25% this year
- 70% of the people watch videos on their smartphone
- 6.6 billion videos are watched each day on Facebook alone
- Videos grow quicker and reach more people than images
If you want to succeed in local video marketing, you have to do this
- Create videos with real people
- Use video ads that expand into more info
- Keep your bio useful
- Start small and go big
Are you using local video marketing strategies?
- Create videos for your page
- Use more text in your videos
- Get more followers with video
- Create an FAQ page/video
Video is the future of growth. It’s simpler, easier, and faster than images
- Think of it as a TV ad
- Local Video marketing makes you local
- It lets you target customers where they are, on their level, and on their way somewhere
- If you don’t have a video, you’re blowing it!
Local Video Marketing Success
- Ditch the TV ads
- Customers Are on Their Phones and Tablets Now
- Live Stream Alongside Your Videos
- Mobile Friendly (Responsive) Website
- Make Sure There’s a Call to Action
Why you should use local video
- It increases clicks by 8 times.
- It makes it easier to get reviews.
- It increases conversion rates on landing pages by 356%.
- People watch 65% more of your videos.
You know video is the most engaging form of content, right?
Why not utilize your local area for more exposure
- Use those business cards they are giving you!
- Connect with the local paper/blogs
- Get on radio/TV
- Do weekly show and tell structure instead of monthly. More reoccurring content.
Benefits of Using Video Content to Market Locally
- Provide more info in a short period
- Capture and keep the attention of viewers
- You can provide customer support via video
- Video marketing is less intimidating than in-person or phone communications
- Create custom content
- Share your message
- Engage consumers
- Video is personal
- The video puts a face to your name
- You can have a rapid turnaround from idea to video
- Video is share-friendly, especially on social media sites
- Video is easy to edit and share on-the-fly
- Create your own custom content
- Increase brand awareness
- Connect with customers never like before
- Be creative and authentic
- Helps in building trust
- Showcasing more benefits of your business
- It’s all about sales
- Video as a Service (VaaS) is not too late to get into
- Don’t do it alone!
- A great way to capture the attention
- It’s easy to consume and share
- Builds trust with potential customers
- The potential of video marketing is undeniable
- Local, small businesses should take advantage of this opportunity
- It’s as simple as setting up a tripod or buying an inexpensive camera such as a GoPro
- Video Content is easy to use
- Video Content is much more shareable
- Video Content can be searchable
- Video Marketing Results in More Engagement
- Video Marketing is cost-effective
- Viral Video Marketing Gets Attention
- Promote authenticity and values
- Help customers get to know you, real-person-to- real-person
- Create a marketing asset that grows in value over time
- Generate video content almost for free
- Video content is memorable and entertaining
- Through video, you can reach more people
- Video creating is a great way to build trust and credibility
- Your business can use any kind of camera
- Video content provides good information to customers
- Video content captures attention
- Video content builds trust
- Video content drives conversions
- Use this type of video to support your blog and website!
- Video content can get your message across with the “visual” effect.
- Video content is an essential part of a digital marketing tool kit
- Video posts can increase time on site and engagement rates
- Video adverts can drive sales and lead generation for businesses
- Video adverts can drive actions such as shares, clicks, and conversions
- Video content improves SEO efforts by prompting Google to index more content.
- It’s easier to learn from videos.
- Customers can see what the product or service looks like
- Video marketing converts traffic into sales
- Use the video for testimonials of happy customers
- Videos can rank high on search engines
- Video content is cheap to create
- Video is consumable anywhere
- Building trust via video content
- Easy to replicate successes
- An easily amplifiable model is copied
- Video Can Make Your Business More Visible
- It Allows the Customer to See and Hear You
- Web Data Shows That Video Produces More Lead Generation and Sales
- Local Businesses Must Be Where The Customers Are
- Video marketing can get more online exposure
- Video is easy to digest and share
- Video creates opportunities to engage the customer
- Video builds better trust between your brand and client
- My Store – How to use Instagram for Business
- Increase brand awareness
- More sites and portals will link to your videos
- Can cover several topics at once
- It’s an effective way to reach a target market
- It helps show off service providers
- It’s a nice on-the-go marketing tool
- Allows the user to get acquainted with your business
- Strengthens customer relationship
- It gives potential customers an inside look into life at your store/restaurant.
- Creates online content for sharing on social media
- Increased search engine rankings
- Boosts conversion rates
- Connects you with new customers, as well as old ones
- Stays current with technology
- Attracts any type of customer
- Engaging customers with video is perfect for the internet
- Video can help tell your story
- Videos can make you stand out in a crowded field
- It’s an easy and effective way to build loyalty
Local Video Marketing Benefits:
A product review of a particular product or place makes sense as an edge of offering against the competition.
Makes sure to create quick and easy accessibility of Selling products
Promote Your Business locally by using local locations
Offer an explainer video by focusing on providing a solution to the customers.
More than 81% of businesses use local video as an efficient video marketing tool.
Local video marketing helps to make connections easily.
Local targeted marketing increases brand awareness.
Leverage the how-to videos, which are a great way to help viewers take a step forward and walk through the process
Local video marketing reveals the brand’s personality.
Remember that an average person watches more than an hour and a half of online video content per day.
Local video marketing helps brands to builds trust easily.
Local business owners must know the importance of using video marketing strategies to feel more comfortable when stepping into the client’s place. Provide great footage and use the local locations that make to feel more comfortable. Remember that people no longer look for Yellow pages when they are searching for something. They just google it by searching the nearby place or store locations online.
Take advantage of the video that can be an impressive and easy way to produce the right results.
Customers are the great brand ambassadors for your product and service.
A good video demonstration is an excellent way to showcase the attributes of your services.
Local video marketing boosts Social Media Engagement for businesses.
It drives more engagement to the words the leads and sales
Podcasts videos are new ways to reach more people with their craft, a campaign with large audiences.
Offer webinar video content to the audience where speakers deliver educational series, presentations, and conferences.
Local video marketing increases the online presence.
Over 76% of the marketers say that video has been helped them to increase traffic and sales.
Four out of Five consumers search for local businesses to find the local stores on search engines. Local video marketing is great news for companies to embrace local marketing straightforwardly. The local companies can be incredibly competitive for large scale industries and markets. Follow the top tips for local video marketing your business. Local marketing is a powerful sales tool to transform all your visitors into buying customers.
Consider that video leads more than 80% of people to view video and 20% of them read the text blogs.
Over 72% of the customers prefer the brand’s videos instead of text for busying decisions.
Over 64% of the customers more likely to buy a product after watching a video
Local video marketing Increase Traffic when you enable the locations
Using the right local marketing keywords raises the conversion rate and sales of the business.
Start working on the video concepts to market your brands and business for running targeted video ads for the ideal customer locally. It is important to remember how valuable is local video marketing for improving local SEO and marketing results. Enjoy the extra referral traffic once you start creating the brand’s local marketing videos for your prospective customers.