YouTube was the undisputed king online for online video but it is now facing a tough challenge from other platforms such as Facebook. Facebook is introducing new tools for video and is making great efforts to gain market share.
It is true that people consume more video content using YouTube, but brands must now make Facebook also a part of their digital marketing strategy as it is receiving few billion video views every day. Here are few ideas for brands to use Facebook for video marketing.
1. Do not share YouTube videos but upload directly to Facebook. Such videos autoplay and attract more viewers.
2. There is no need for Facebook users to go to another place to watch video videos and this also increases engagement.
3. Don’t link the videos that are already on other platforms such as Vimeo or YouTube. Upload them directly to Facebook.
4. Repurpose the existing content for Facebook by remembering that viewing time on Facebook is shorter.
5. Read popular previous blog post over images and make a video with it over images. This is one way of repurposing the existing content.
6. Make videos that grab the attention of the audience in the first three seconds.
7. A boring beginning, the audience will simply scroll past.
8. Facebook also lets adding the call to action button and others. Use them in your video.
9. Make the thumbnail of the video eye-catching.
10. Upload a custom thumbnail for more benefits.
11. Tag other related people with your video to increase organic reach.
12. Embed the Facebook video on your blog or website to increase visitors to the Facebook page.
13. Posting video on the Facebook page makes interaction with visitors simple.
14. The video will be shared easily on Facebook.
15. Make the video a Facebook video ad to get more response.
16. A Facebook video ad will be shown to new groups of targeted viewers by Facebook.
17. Make the video informative and entertaining to increase shares.
18. How to videos proved to become a sure hit.
19. Food and recipe related videos are also great hits
20. Shorter videos work better on Facebook. Facebook provides the metrics to understand what ideal length of the video is for your audience.
21. Boost your page by adding a feature video to it.
22. Organize your videos into the playlist.
23. Organize them by type, date and topic to help the audience find them easily.
24. Maximum video length on Facebook is 45 minutes and the optimal length is 1.3 minutes.
25. Recommendation of Facebook is to focus on content but not in length.
26. Keep the videos to the point.
27. If the video is longer, break it into short episodes.
28. Facebook video analytics showed what is working best.
29. How to videos are better to get engagement.
30. Entertaining videos also get the attention of viewers.
31. Behind the scenes, videos are another sure to hit type of videos on Facebook.
32. Show how your new product works and inspire consumers to buy them.
33. Customer testimonial videos also influence the buying decision of consumers.
34. For incredible results invest in quality production.
35. Do not neglect the audio quality.
36. Shoot mobile videos vertically as these look better on smartphones.
37. Deliver the message in the first few seconds of the video.
38. Do not dramatize the introduction but get to the point quickly.
39. Write a post with questions and tell that that the video has the answers.
40. Write the post to inspire curiosity to watch it.
41. Pay to promote the video on Facebook.
42. Let your videos communicate values to emotionally connect with Facebook viewers.
43. Facebook helps to stay connected with the people. Respond to the comments of your prospective customers on Facebook.
44. Choose unique styles for your video ad depending on what you want to get from the videos.
45. Branding videos will help to introduce to the followers.
46. Add an element of humor in your video ads and people will identify with it.
47. Funny videos are also shared more so dedicate only a small part of the video to promote your brand.
48. Another type of popular video ads is the educational type of videos.
49. Create video especially to target people who already visited your site.
50. User generated content also help to grab attention.
In this article, we have listed the 49+ Fecebook Videomarketing tips and tricks for your business. Extraordinary ideas for developemnet of Facebook video advertising. Facebook ads appear in the news feed and these added an element to it that no marketers can ignore it now. Do not ignore the video marketing strategy on Facebook
36 Incredible Facebook Video Tips & Tricks
Facebook has become extremely using app in social media. Billions of people are using Facebook for business and personal use. Marketers use Facebook video to promote their brands. Common people use Facebook for watching Videos and communicate with friends. Here are the 36 incredible Facebook Video tips and Tricks for markers.
- Add a Featured Video
- Create a Playlist
- Educate Your Audience
- Edit the title once the video is uploaded
- Create a catchy or unique title
- Add a link in your description
- Share your video link on other social channels
- Increase Video Views with a Facebook Ad
- Have a budget in mind for Facebook Ads
- Use relevant Video Specifically to Build Your Page
- Facebook Video increase your number of page likes and the amount of likes on your content
- Upload Videos according to Trends to Connect with Your Facebook Audience
- Make your Facebook Video Thumbnail Clickable
- Embed Facebook Videos externally on other blog posts
- Facebook videos are getting more engagement than YouTube videos posted to Facebook.
- Keep it short and Two minutes is best.
- Capture attention in the first few seconds of your video.
- Choose a descriptive thumbnail and avoid using title cards.
- Logos or title cards may distract people
- Use video that works well with and without sound
- Keep people engaged even if your video is playing silently.
- Consider a text overlay that doesn’t require audio
- Consider adding a call to action to your video ads
- Use a call to action to invite people to visit your Facebook Page or a website
- Use a call to action to watch additional videos or sign up for more information
- Facebook Videos play in News Feeds automatically, and are counted as a view after 3 seconds (First 2 Seconds are very important)
- Audience retention graph for Facebook Video
- Create educational and inspirational videos
- Focus on quality from the first frame
- Tag other Pages in your video posts
- Tag People Included in the video to increase organic distribution
- Refine your strategy with Video Insights
- Publish programmatically through Facebook Video API
- Natively uploaded Facebook videos get more views than YouTube videos
- Tell Rich Stories with Facebook Video
- Videos uploaded to Facebook cannot exceed 20 minutes and need to respect the same community standards and Page guidelines
The above are the 36 incredible video tips and tricks for Facebook Video. If you are creating a video for Facebook promotion make sure top follow the above tips.