Facebook has been in the forefront of the social media promoting personal as well as business relationships. The platform has been able to offer increasing popularity and hence is considered one of the best platforms to promote business.
In view of the prominence enjoyed by Facebook, people like to use the platform for promotion of their business as well.The best promotion has to be taken up through video and the success of the marketer is measured through the level of viral that the video has been able to gain.
Some of the steps that can make the video go viral on Facebook include some or all the following:
• Personalizing the updates on the profile page.
• Using viral photo finder (unique photo/video that has more acceptability).
• Request for share/like/comment.
• Best schedule/timing of the release of the video (generally Thursday and Sunday are considered the best time).
• “Save” articles to curate the content.
• Leverage interest lists to stay organized (creation of separate country specific profile).
• Monitor the competitors’ activities (response to their ads on various platforms including FB).
• Reviewing own page progress on the platform.
• More Facebook interaction through tagging personal profiles.
Last but not least, the marketer has to ensure that the original video is posted on Facebook to get it viral. As there is an option as well as the temptation to post a link, the marketer needs to avoid posting the link.
The above does not comprise the exhaustive steps to be taken by the marketers to ensure that his Facebook video goes viral.