The webcam can be used to record the video easily. Using the webcam is the easiest way to start vlogging. Different types of webcams are available and some of them lose recording quality when the light is very low and also show grain. Here are best webcams that give you a good quality picture but a good microphone need to be purchased.
1. Technet C018 comes with the compact body and flexible stand. There is a little blur when recording videos. It offers great value for the price it is offered and the sound quality is average.
2. Logitech HD Pro C920 this comes with built-in dual steroid mics, automatic low light correction, and tripod ready universal clip. This webcam is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and later.
3. HP HD 4310 can be used to record video with 1080p resolution.
4. Logitech HD Webcam C270 is another webcam for video recording and its specifications include Full HD 1080 p recording, carl Zeiss optics etc.
5. Logitech C930e is an HD video webcam that allows recording video with full 1080p HD. The camera is said to be far superior to other cameras available in the market in audio quality and field of vision.
6. Logitech C310 HD Webcam specifications include 5-megapixel snapshots, built-in mic with noise reduction and automatic light correction. It works with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
7. Genius Widecam F100 is another webcam that can be used for video recording. It comes with a built-in high sensitive stereo microphone, 1080p full HD recording up to 30fps and 120-degree ultra wide angle lens.
8. Defender HD can be attached to most desktops and laptops easily. It comes at a price less than $25. It offers echo cancellation feature.
9. IPEVO Point 2 allows recording to smooth motion videos.
10. Microsoft LifeCam comes with the widescreen sensor. It comes along with high fidelity microphone and high-precision glass element lens.
Most laptops do come in front facing cameras but video recording required cameras that are sharper, more capable and versatile.