The video is adapted as the main tool for marketing strategies by the majority of marketers. Creating the video content for advertising is not a challenge with the production costs getting lower but boosting the engagement is the real challenge. One technology that is expected to help the brands to understand how consumers are responding to their video advertising is machine learning. This is an artificial intelligence that finds patterns in data and adjusts programs without any human inputs.
1. It can gather vast quantities of data from businesses and social media and analyze it.
2. It can identify the behavior patterns of video ad audience, identify the consumer preferences, trends and market fluctuations.
3. After analyzing the data, the machine learning generates insights and can even predict consumer behavior.
4. By combining the video advertising and the machine learning, it becomes easy to target the audience and demographics.
5. It can track the likes, comments and shares of video and helps to exploit the data to its full potential.
6. It finds out the types of audience that are engaged. And also predicts the video watching habits of consumers n future and based on this, brands can create future video content.
7. Machine learning offers new ways for the content creators and marketers to understand the customers.
8. Machine learning is also used to power the online experience of customers. By increasing the video engagement levels, brands can turn the leads into sales.
9. Machine learning helps to find which demographic engages with which type of video content.
10. It can also identity the objects in the video advertising to which the users respond more.
It is not enough for the brands and businesses to create video advertisements and publish it. It is also important to know how customers are responding to it, what the elements that appeal to him are and what are going to be the future trends. Machine learning helps you in this process.
How Machine Learning is Transforming Video Advertising
Ad spend on digital medium is expected to grow to $600 billion this year, and machine learning emerged as a key technology in transforming video advertising. ^The algorithm designed the data collected from machine learning that gives smarter results. This information is also used to predict the future. Let us now know how machine learning is transforming video advertising.
Machine learning algorithms are used to analyse the interest, purchasing preferences and demographics of the consumers. This helps the marketers to create focused persona ads for improved results. It also helps in identifying the right audience for the video ad and will help the right content to reach them.
Not only the above, It helps to see if an ad is speaking positively about the brand or not and it can be used to promote the brand or not. YouTube is already using this for all the uploaded video to identify the topics.
For any video advertising, placement of it is very crucial to the success of the campaign. Wrong placement, the irrelevant Ad can create a negative image for the brand. It is used to identify the right location and also right timing for the display of the ad. This helps to get higher click-through rate.
Invalid clicks are a big problem for any digital advertiser. The machine learning technology is being used to eradicate this problem. It can determine the legitimacy of a click. Actual ad views and the behaviour patterns of the audience can find with this. Google also uses this technology in AdWords service.
Before introducing a new video advertisement, marketers are using machine learning technology to perform intelligent prediction about the success of the campaign based on the data from previous campaigns. Machine learning is going to play an important role in transforming the opportunities for product placement.
Image Source: Pixabay