Gamers are using game streaming sites such as Twitch.tv and YouTube. Capture devices or game recorders are needed for those who are interested in live streaming their games. Here is the list of video capture to devices for game streaming.
1. Diamond Multimedia USB 2.0 HD is a device that is good for the gamers who want to start their game streaming. This is also one of the cheapest capture devices that are available.
2. Hauppauge HD PVR Rocket portable stand alone HD comes with a USB device. Apart from being small, this can record in 1080p. There is also a built-in microphone.
3. Hauppauge 1212 HD-PVR HD is a set top box edition, which can record in 720p, 1080p and 1080i.
4. Blackmagic design intensity extreme HDMI and analog capture and playback device – thunderbolt comes with hardcore video editor software.
5. AverMedia Game Recorder – C285 capture HDII works with most of the consoles and records up to 1080p. HDD quality recording is not possible.
6. Avermedia C281 game capture HD is a better model and accessing the recording setup is easy. PC is not required for video game recording and it can record up to 1080p. There is a remote for making the game play recording simpler.
7. Hauppauge HD PVR 2 gaming edition is for hardcore gamers. Video editing can be done through windows as well as Mac PCs. Recording can be done through HDMI.
8. Roxio game capture HD pro makes streaming on Twitch.tv easy. Setting up the device is simple and using it is easy. A compatible UDB cable is required to get the most.
9. Avermedia C875 live gamer portable required an SD card and can record up to 1080p. Live streaming is easy to process with this device.
10. Elgato game capture HD device setting up is simple and is compact in size. An HDMI cable and USB cable is required to utilize it.
There are many numbers of capture devices for live streaming of games. Choosing depends on requirements of the individual. The above mentioned are few of the best capture devices available in the market.