B2B Brands must remember that video advertising online is not to sell but to inform, entertain and increase brand awareness. The goal of any video advertising online is to influence the buying decision of the prospective customer. A call to action included in the video content must take the visitor to content that provides detailed information, a software download etc to educate the buyer more about the product or service. Here is the checklist to create B2B Brands engaging for video advertising.
Video Advertising Checklist for B2B Brands
• Check which lead the audience to the site. It can be the Facebook page, website or the video channel.
• Try to understand why the viewer arrived at the video
• Say something worthy in the beginning of the video to keep the viewer hooked.
• Let the visitors know that you value their time and attention and provide them with the thing expecting which they are here.
• Define the target audience and also define the goal of the video advertising.
• For professional looking video ad, hire professionals and set firm delivery date.
• Remember, the look and feel of the video ad depends on how much is spent on it.
• Adding 3D animations or graphics gives the ad a great look but this is expensive as well.
• Maximize the information conveyed in the visuals and minimize the words that the visitor has to listen.
• Use the video content intelligently. Have plans to distribute it and also to re-use it.
B2B Brands should create useful video ads for the customers. Measure the viewer engagement with analytics and determine what is working and what is not. Understand what the viewers want and create videos to reach their expectations. Optimize the video advertising to get more value for the money invested.