Video marketing is the enormous opportunity for brands. But it is a challenge to make people choose the video over thousand other videos online. Brands need to create content that is unique, interesting and entertaining to earn attention from the audience. The following brands tried to tell stories to create visual interest and achieved success through Video Marketing Strategies.
Successful Video Marketing Strategies
1. The campaign of Android that says Friends Forever used the videos and pictures of cute animals. Android used the animals as the centre of attraction and did not seem to focus on selling their product. Very fewer dialogues used and Android let the video speak for itself.
2. Gainsight: Blank space is the video advertising campaign of annual Pulse Conference of Gainsight. The brand used playful approach for their video advertising. They used influencers in ways that are not expected. The brand focused on entertaining the audience.
3. Always: Like a girl is the video marketing campaign of Always a brand that cells feminine hygiene products. They made the video empowering, inspiring and they thought about how the life of customers interests with the product.
4. GoPro: Hero in Action is the successful video marketing strategy of GoPro. They told a compelling human story and reached a wider audience.
5. American Greetings: World’s Toughest Job video campaign helped get the meaning of the product. The candid reaction video became very popular.
6. FedEx’s Growing Business campaign used subtle humor to attract the audience.
7. ‘Look who’s driving’ is the popular video marketing campaign of Volvo.
8. In The Scarecrow campaign, Chipotle let the audience know about the food used in their restaurants.
9. LG’s popular campaign is the End of the World Job Interview is the video campaign to promote a new line of HD TVs.
10. Dove: Real Beauty Sketches got millions of views and the ad went viral as women shared it among themselves.
A well-used video ad campaign tells a story, and it should appeal to the emotions. The above said are the marketing videos that went viral because of the elements such as humour, heartwarming or the surprise ending used in it.