High profile Smartphone Cameras with powerful cameras keep hitting the stands. When choosing the best smartphone camera, one has to consider different factors such as megapixels, resolution, sensor size, pixel size, aperture etc.
1. Samsung Galaxy S8 is one of the best phone cameras and is very impressive. It has f/1.7 wide aperture to allow more light to reach the sensor to give detail rich images. This is perfect for indoor and low light shots.
2. Google Pixel has f/2.0 aperture that gives best pictures even in low light. The colors are accurate and the fine details are pin sharp.
3. Huawei P10 camera allows capturing images up to 12 megapixels. It has dual rear cameras one with RGB sensor and the other with monochrome.
4. HTC 10 has 1.55um pixel camera with wide f/1.8 aperture lens. Wonderful colors, fantastic exposure levels and detail capturing is possible with this camera.
5. Motorola Moto G4 has f/2.0 sensor to pick up plenty of details. It can perform well in indoors also.
6. iPhone 7 Plus is said to have the perfect camera for photography. It also has other interesting features.
7. Honor 6X also has the best cameras. It has 12-2 megapixel dual lens camera.
8. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is another best smartphone camera. It is said to be the king of night photography and captures good shots even in low light.
9. OnePlus 5 has the main lens that sports 16-megapixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture.
10. LG G6 has the wide angle that lets capturing more in a single shot.
Smartphone manufacturing companies are improving the camera of their latest models as more and more people are now choosing phones focusing on the camera features. Some of the best software cameras give rich and vibrant color images.