Roku is one of the top most streaming device and no knows about the Roku hidden channels that will blow out the customers. Roku is one of the best streaming boxes that offers sheer amount of channels. There are some hidden tips and tricks to make the streaming great success. Roku tips and tricks work for Roku streaming stick, Roku 2 or Roku 3.
1. There is a feature in Roku with which it is possible to quickly rewind a show to watch what we missed. This feature can be turned on by going to settings>captions>instant replay.
2. Make use of the app available to stream the own content in Roku. Add this service to the list.
3. It is also possible to stream the quality of Netflix on Roku. Go to the official website of Netflix. Go to Your Account->My profile->Playback settings. The quality can be chosen between low, medium and high. It is set to Auto by default.
4. The handy little remote that comes with the Roku box does not allow navigating the menus quickly. Roku app for mobile helps in making text inputs easy. This is available for the iOS and Android apps.
5. This app also supports voice search.
6. It is also possible to beam the YouTube content directly through Roku. Go to the YouTube app on the mobile phone, click the ‘Cast’ icon and that’s it.
7. All Roku boxes come with USB slot at the back. This way more space is available to store channels.
8. Go to the settings menu and select the Screensavers and Apps. Choose the fireplace option and turn your television into a fireplace.
9. Home screen customization option is also available on Roku.
10. Check the Roku guide to find the secret channels that are listed in the Roku channel store.
Roku streaming devices are important for the cord cutting lifestyle. This is an inexpensive hardware offers large content accessibility. This is simple to use and setup. Know the above tips and tricks and use the Roku for the better streaming experience.