One of the effective platforms for musicians to promote their music is YouTube. Around three billion videos are watched by YouTube users every day. YouTube is the perfect place to share your music with audience worldwide by creating a channel for your Music YouTube Channel. There are few types of videos that can be published on YouTube channel. These are like this –
1. Any original video that is staged and synced to the studio recording of the track, which is known as the standard music video can publish.
2. One of the most popular types of videos for the music YouTube channels is the interviews of the musicians, talking about the songs, inspirations, lyrics and so on.
3. Musicians can upload their latest songs on YouTube to keep the audience engaged.
4. Your song video along with lyrics is a great choice to increase viewers. Find creative ways to make the video and let your fans sing your song along to the lines. Lyric videos are becoming very popular on YouTube these days.
5. Musicians can also publish the video footage of their live concerts on their YouTube channel.
6. Performing in a city or going for tours, take a production team along and let them capture your live performance. it helps to connect with the fans.
7. Share clips of the performance of the members of the music troupe.
8. Footage of songs actual recording can be published in YouTube channels.
9. Music videos created with animation software is eye-catching and is good to engage the audience.
10. To engage with the audience, let them see behind the scenes while you are recording, writing new music.
11. Traditional music videos though are difficult to make a good choice for YouTube channels.
12. Use GIF animations and let the music play underneath. Still, photos can also be used for these types of music videos.
Making content for YouTube music channel is never so easy with all the editing technology available for affordable prices. Create perfect videos for promotion of music and increase the popularity of the Music YouTube Channel.
30 Different Ways To Promote Your Music YouTube Channel
Once in a time when it comes to promoting your music channels there should be many networks, apps, communication channels and musicians involved. Nowadays social media channels are rented, you can use it for your music channels premonition.
To communicate people we have Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Blogs, YouTube Channels, Live Streaming websites, etc. Social media has given fantastic ways to promote their Music YouTube Channel.
- Create short video teasers of your music channel
- Also create channel trailers
- Promote your trailers and teasers with paid YouTube advertising to reach the audience
- Use the song title as your video title
- Add tags to your video
- Follow other music channels
- Participate in comments
- Interact with the influencers
- Collaborate if necessary
- Promote Your video with short teasers on Twitter platform with hashtags
- Promote the teasers on Facebook platform and start discussions
- Connect with the audience and get engaged
- Go live with your teasers and trailers and interact with the audience live
- Start a blog representing Your video channel
- Embed your videos on your blog
- Add description to your videos
- Include best and catchy keywords in description of video
- Go with Ad words
- Start email promotions to increase the reach
- Create backlinks to your other social media profiles
- Optimize your video to search engines
- Create live contests to attract the people
- Discuss in similar forums to build strong connection
- Interact with other video creators and take suggestions from them
- Meet the groups of creators in different forums and try to interact with them
- Go to YouTube Fan finder programs to promote efficiently
- Add compelling thumbnails and make it relevant
- Encourage video sharing among friends, relatives, mutual friends and public
- Create playlists and differentiate according to category
- Cross promote your YouTube channel
You can market your business to business persons and the whole world through social media. The above are the top 30 ways to promote your Music YouTube Channel.