LinkedIn Video Marketing Trends for 2022 will be an in-depth look at the techniques to make your videos more engaging and shareable. With this research, you’ll learn how to use video marketing to create a better company culture and connect with consumers on social media.
The trends are broken down into three sections: The future of LinkedIn video marketing, what is working now, and what this means for the industry. So whether you’re just getting started or have been using video for years, there’s something here for everyone!
LinkedIn Video Marketing Trends for 2022 are becoming more and more popular. It is predicted that by 2022, video marketing will account for 80% of all online traffic. This blog post will tell you the best ways to use LinkedIn Videos to get ahead in your company or business. Whether you’re a small-time entrepreneur with no budget or a major corporation with an entire team of marketers at your disposal, follow these tips to create videos that will drive engagement and new leads on LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Video Marketing Trends for 2022
- Video content for LinkedIn will continue to grow
- There will be an increased demand for video content that is shorter than 10 minutes
- Videos with voiceovers and subtitles in different languages will be more popular
- Video marketing on LinkedIn won’t be as successful without a strong call-to-action at the end of the video
- The company will offer more video-related features and tools
- It’ll be easier to find the content you need, as there won’t be a lot of clutter or ads
- You’ll be able to create videos that are 4K quality with 360-degree views
- There will be more live streaming options for those looking to share their story in real-time
- LinkedIn will be the primary social media platform
- LinkedIn video ads will become more popular than Facebook and Twitter ads
- More businesses will start using LinkedIn as their only marketing channel
- In 2020, video marketing on LinkedIn will be a must for any company looking to grow its brand and increase customer loyalty
- By 2022, the number of users who watch videos on LinkedIn will have increased by at least 50% from 2020 levels, with an average time spent watching per user sitting at 2 minutes and 20 seconds
- The most popular video types in 2022 will include: how-to’s (videos that teach people how to do something), learning about new products or services, testimonials and finally general interest videos such as viral news stories.
- The internet will be the primary source of content, as opposed to TV and radio
- Video marketing will become more affordable and accessible for small businesses
- Video ads will take over traditional banner ads on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter
- LinkedIn will become more like Facebook, with a focus on visual content
- The new LinkedIn app will include features such as video and audio messaging
- Video marketing tactics such as animated videos and slideshows will be the most popular way to use LinkedIn for business purposes
- As of 2022, there are an estimated 1 billion users on the site
- Your LinkedIn profile will be the first thing potential employers see
- The more videos you post, the better your chances of being found by recruiters and hiring managers
- You’ll need to create a video that can be shared on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter because many people don’t watch long-form content anymore
- Videos should show how you work in action, not just talk about what you do.
- Video marketing will be a top priority in 2022, and companies will invest more time and money in it
- Companies will use video content to connect with their customers on an emotional level
- Videos that are shared among employees internally for training purposes or company culture videos
- LinkedIn users will create more personal, engaging videos than ever before
- Personal branding through video is the way of the future
- LinkedIn will be the dominant social media platform for all industries
- Video marketing will be a priority for all companies, including LinkedIn
- The use of video in job applications and recruitment will continue to grow rapidly
- Businesses with an established brand that are not using video marketing to promote their products or services will see a significant drop in revenue
- Video content will be embedded on LinkedIn
- Videos will be uploaded to the site directly, instead of linked from YouTube or Vimeo
- Video clips will be shorter than 10 minutes and feature a single point of interest
- The number of videos shared per day on LinkedIn is expected to double by 2022
- LinkedIn has over 500 million users
- Over 3 billion hours of video are watched on LinkedIn every day
- Video advertising is one of the most popular forms of marketing on the platform, with over 60% viewing it more than once
- The average viewer watches 2 videos per session and spends an average of 10 minutes watching video content
- LinkedIn is a social media platform with over 500 million users
- Companies are using video marketing on LinkedIn to engage their target audience
- Marketing budgets have increased in the past few years and will continue to do so in 2022
- The number of videos posted per month has doubled since 2016, and this trend will continue through 2022
- LinkedIn is the most popular social media platform for professionals
- By 2022, there will be over 1 billion monthly active users
- More and more people are going to start using it as a way to find jobs
- There will be an increase in video content on LinkedIn due to the site’s new algorithm change
- LinkedIn will focus on live video content
- Video marketing will be integrated into other social media platforms
- Content creators will offer more premium video services to businesses- for example, a company can have an account that allows them to post up to 3 videos per day for $500/month
- More companies are going to use influencers as part of their marketing strategy
- LinkedIn will be the most popular social media platform in 2022
- The majority of LinkedIn videos will be live streams that are interactive and engaging
- Most people on LinkedIn will have a video profile, either as their primary profile or in addition to their other profiles
- More companies will use video marketing campaigns to reach audiences through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- LinkedIn will be the most used social media for marketing
- Video content will become more popular on LinkedIn
- More professionals are expected to use video marketing as their primary form of promotion
- LinkedIn will be the primary source for finding jobs
- Personal branding will become more important than ever before
- Video content will continue to grow in popularity, while text-based posts decline in viewership
- The majority of video content will be created by individuals rather than brands or companies.
As the world’s largest professional social network, LinkedIn is a powerful tool for small businesses. But as more and more people use it to connect with others in their industry or niche, companies need to find new ways of standing out on this platform. The trend experts at LightCast say that video marketing will be one way that entrepreneurs can do just that by 2022. It’s not too late! Contact us today to learn how to help you develop your own LinkedIn Video Marketing strategy for tomorrow!
LinkedIn has evolved to be more than just a resume-building platform. Today, it’s also an important social media channel that marketers need to pay attention to in order to reach their target audience. We’ve highlighted some of the trends we’ll see with video marketing on LinkedIn over the next five years, so you’re prepared for what’s coming down the pipeline.
Whether your goal is to increase brand awareness or drive traffic back to your website, this list will help guide your strategy and keep you up-to-date with how people use LinkedIn today. Contact us now if you want us to help make sure all these strategies fit your current campaign goals!