Kodi is one of the best software to play the online media on any device through almost all streaming providers of all operating systems. Using Kodi, multiple channels can access with free of cost. Kodi has become the trending app as the library of entertainment.
Here are few steps that guide to use Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Note: Before using the Kodi the user should know whether they had legal permission to access the Kodi.
- Go to setting and then to a device from Amazon Fire TV home screen.
- From there scroll to developer options.
- Here the ADB debugging and Apps from unknown apps should be enabled.
- Then step back to home screen and type downloader by continuing the download.
- Then it will be downloaded on the fire TV component.
- Now it should be activated by running.
- Then enter the URL as http://kodi.tv/download and click on download.
- After that hit on open in a browser which directs to a website of Kodi with a red cursor of the mouse.
- Choose Android icon then select ARMV7A(32bit) then starts downloading.
- After that install it and when the installation has finished then click on ‘open’.
- Kodi 17 Krypton on Fire TV is ready to access.
The usage of both Kodi and Amazon Fire Stick TV will give the amazing experience by providing the great entertainment. If you not yet using the combination of these two just go on using and find the difference with the regular combination.