Autoplay videos become most common on the platforms like Twitter and Facebook. These videos play without sound automatically in the news feed which may sometimes disturb or interrupt you with the content. There are several offending videos are uploaded onto the Facebook and Twitter platform. These Autoplay videos are very beneficial to the marketers. But, when comes to the social media user point of view, some users didn’t like the autoplay feature because some videos are very terrible to view them on one’s news feed on social platforms. The users can disable the autoplay video ads on Facebook and Twitter as follows.
Disabling the Autoplay videos on your Facebook Feed
- To enable the autoplay videos on your Facebook feed on Desktop, go to the Settings section.
- Choose video settings
- Opt for “Off” button to stop Autoplay videos
- If you are using the iOS mobile applications then you have to tap on the menu button that is an available bottom and go to the settings.
- Tap onto the videos and pics
- Tap the Autoplay and choose never play videos automatically in the options
- If you are using the Android version then open the menu and go to help and settings by scrolling down
- Tap on to the app settings
- Off the autoplay videos
Disabling Autoplay Video Feature on Twitter Feed
- Click on to your profile icon on the page.
- Go to settings and scroll down.
- Go to content section and disable the autoplay on Twitter.
- If you are using the mobile app, then choose “Never play video automatically” in video settings within the app.
This Type of technology advanced features are most useful only in one way of getting better results. But when it become hazards thing of annoying the public then they might misuse this auto-play concept which could be the most dangerous one to all users.
Just follow above-mentioned steps which are simple and helps in stopping the auto-play ads of Facebook and Twitter. If you are not interested in watching video ads that are not liked by you then you get relief to quit off from those auto-play ads. This could be hard for the advertisers whose intention is to use auto-play concept on social media sites but user-friendly environment is the best way to create brand awareness.