TikTok is viral video app where millions of people are enjoying by creating and watching the funny lip sync short videos. Now, these TikTok videos are rolling on all trending social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram, etc. So, it’s letting the users search for downloading TikTok videos on Android, PC, and iOS. With the help of the in-built video saving option, TikTok users can download the videos they like.
Table of Contents
In-Built Option for Android and iOS
We can save one video directly from the TikTok app to our gallery.
- Sign in to the TikTok app
- Then open the TikTok video that you wish to download.
- Now click on the share button which appears on the right bottom corner.
- If that video is public, then it is available to save otherwise not.
- Click on ‘save video’ to download in phone gallery.
We can’t download TikTok videos of all users when they enable downloads to their following and friends.
Download using URL:(Android)
Downloading the TikTok videos in native saving form will lead to getting the watermark. There are third-party apps available to download the video. In this case, some apps may bother us by showing ads.
Video downloader for TikTok is one of the best apps to download the TikTok videos by pasting the URL of the videos. It is free to use and time to time ads are delivered occasionally.
- Initially, copy the TikTok video URL.
- Now go to video downloader for TikTok videos.
- Then paste the URL in the address bar and then download.
- In the gallery, you can find the video with no watermark in it.
TikTok videos in bulk – No Ads (Android)
If you want to download the TikTok videos in bulk, then Video Downloader for TikTok-No Ads is the best Android app. From the share menu itself, we can download the videos. It reduces the manual work of pasting the URL of the video.
- Click on share option.
- Then tap on more or other from the option of Android share.
- Then it directs to the home page of the app at which the download of the video starts automatically.
Download TikTok videos on iPhone
FonePaw ScreenMo is one of the users recommended iOS app to record and download the TikTok videos.
- Install the FonePaw ScreenMo app on the computer.
- Click on Screen or Airplay Mirroring of iPhone from the control panel.
- Now select FonePaw iOS Screen Recorder to make the connection.
- The iPhone screen is visible on the PC after connecting to FonePaw.
- After that open the TikTok on the phone and start playing the video to download.
- Click on the red button on PC to start recording the video.
- Now stop recording the video.
- Select start export to export and then save the video.
Downloading TikTok videos on iPhone using Email
- Select the video on TikTok you wish to download.
- Then click on the share icon.
- Choose the Email option from the ‘share to’ menu.
- Enter the Email address that you want to send that means you can add your Email ID.
- Now get back to your email account where you can find the TikTok.
- Then download that video on iPhone.
Download TikTok videos on PC
VidPaw.com is the most preferred one to download the TikTok videos.
- Copy the link of the video and paste it on VidPaw.com search bar.
- Then click on start to download the video.
Top Apps to download the TikTok videos
TikSave Video Downloader:
By using it then you can download the TikTok videos on your Android device just by pasting the URL of the video.
Video Downloader for Tic Toc:
It is a freely available app on Android to download the TikTok videos immediately. Using this app the downloading and sharing of videos can be done easily.
NoWatermark Save From TikTok:
We can download the TikTok videos without watermark added high quality which is most essential.
To get most fun by recording and downloading the TikTok videos on all most used devices follow the steps mentioned above. All the users can’t download some videos as they are limited to download by friends.