YouTube is the largest video-sharing platform and the second largest search engine after Google. There are certain things you should do to ensure that the YouTube channel becomes successful, there are also certain YouTube mistakes that can really harm and effect the reputation. Avoid these Harmful YouTube Mistakes to increase the chances of success to your YouTube channel.
1. Not optimizing the video title should be avoided because this is one of the ranking factors.
2. Do not copy the content of content ideas. Originality is the key to success on YouTube.
3. The description field is very important for the video. It gives an idea of what is in the video to the search engines. Do not leave this field blank.
4. Do not use your YouTube channel as a dropbox service.
5. Do not pick the wrong tags and category. YouTube will fail to show it in the right category and you will lose the potential viewers.
6. Picking up the worst thumbnail that does not reflect the content of the video is another harmful mistake. Do not let YouTube pick the thumbnail, customize it.
7. Do not have a call to action in the video is another mistake. Forgetting about annotations is equally bad.
8. Not having a subscribe button also should be avoided. The more subscribers for the channel will leads to more income. It is important to have many subscribers to increase the views.
9. Turning off comments for the videos is another big mistake. Refusing to engage with anyone should be avoided.
10. Neglecting social media is another mistake. You should give the information of your social account on the YouTube channel.
Success on YouTube is not going to be instant. You have to create the content of high quaintly and market it in a strategic way.