Several ways you can stream online content on big screen devices. If you’re fed up with using different streaming devices, let’s give a chance to Apple TV. The Brand itself reveals Apple TV is best for clarity with High resolution. Here we have compiled some Facts and Figures About Apple TV.
Powerful Siri allows users to communicate with the media through voice recognition and direct you easily to get movies, music, actors, singers whatever you love to.
Table of Contents
Facts And Figures About Apple TV
- Apple is the most well known and famous brand across the globe
- The Apple company was generating some billions of revenues since from few years
- It was first introduced in 2007
- The Apple TV is mainly designed for the consumers to get access to the sports , movies and many other shows
- Apple TV supports continuously with the users by introducing the various versions and formats time to time
- The Apple TV is offering more than 26 channels for the users along with the content in the iTunes store.
- The third generation Apple TV had released in 2012 march
- The most influential advocate of Apple television is Piper Jaffray and Gene Munester
- Apple TV is also offering the Netflix and HBO GO deals of works.
- The second generation of Apple TV is supports the 1080p quality content
- Apple Tv also offers some third party channels on its setup box
- The Apple TV also supports the Airplay
- The Airplay supporting that allows on to the iOS compatible devices and also to stream the music and videos
- The device didn’t have any integrated type of control in which it can be controlled by using the remote
- It also had a feature which can have the capability of Wi-Fi
- The Apple TV also allows the displaying of the images or photos through the Flickr and icloud
- The videos from the Vimeo and Youtube is also plays videos which can viewed on Apple Tv via applications
- Youtube account is not required for the user to setup a personbalized options via apple TV.
- Hulu plus also have integrated into the Apple TV on 2012
- Various channels are also integrated and the users can also easily access the social media via apple and its applications
We have given an idea why to choose an Apple TV for the big screen to telecast online content. In this article we described the inside facts and figures about the Apple TV to browse online content.
20 Mind Numbing Facts About New Apple TV
The number one place occupied by the Apple in the market for their amazing services for a long time. Now they are going to provide the advanced New Apple TV with advanced features.
Facts About New Apple TV
- Apple Company started the production of desktops since 1976 and became renowned company in the world.
- Apple TV is in the lead with 41 percent share in the present market.
- Apple TV was recently included with the TV operating system compatible applications with new remote featuring touch.
- The Apple TV setup box has changed with variety of features recently for the gaming consoles too.
- The second generation Apple TV is based on iOS, The second generation device was cheaper because of low storage and A4 system
- The new Apple TV made the changes in the user interfaces and going to become the Future Television.
- Previously, the Apple TV didn’t allow the other apps, and now it was included the button for users.
- The Apple was now supporting the launch screen apps which included with the third party titles for official app store too.
- The new software is TvOS which based in iOS.
- The new software optimised for the HDTV display for the users.
- Users can buy the apps and as well as also allowed to install the applications.
- With the recent software update, the users also allowed to terminate and get switched between the applications on Apple TV.
- New Apple TV was featured with the newly designed remote which has buttons in four directional.
- The menu selection is based entirely on touchpad area given on the remote.
- The button in touchpad area invoked with the commands of Siri.
- The new Apple TV provides the direct control with new home, volume, menu button controls.
- The new remote touchpad of Apple TV can work similar to the iOS remote application.
- The Apple TV remote gesture allows the user to click on the item focused.
- The remote is also incorporated with the new dual microphones for the voice capturing without need of holding the device.
- The modern build OS allows the developers to create new apps and will have personalised experience with the new software.
The arrival of the Apple TV will grab the all the small screen users and others as well. It is completely designed with the unexpected technology. This will be the audience expected device in forth coming days.
How To Stream iPhone Content On Apple TV via Airplay
Every iOS devices is a portable entertainment option to the iOS lovers. iOS devices have high storage capacity and ability to stream the online content easily.
If you are planning to buy an Apple TV to enjoy the Movies, Music, and sports in big Screen. iOS devices are designed to stream the content only one user in one device.
What would you do to stream iPhone content on Your smart TV?
Did you know how to stream your Netflix, YouTube content on big screens through iOS devices?
At that time you should think of the best option called Airplay, which allows you to mirror your iOS screen content on TV and stream whatever activity is done on your iPhone.
Another thing we should remember Apple devices support wireless internet connection to stream any type of data on iPhones and iPads.
Airplay is designed by Apple which is replaced by Air Tunes in older iOS software. Airplay allows to share photos, Movies, Music from AirPlay supported devices.
Step by Step Procedure To Stream iPhone Content on Apple TV via Airplay:
The first thing we must set up Airplay on your Apple TV.
To set up Airplay go to the “Settings” on your “Apple TV”. Scroll down the menu “Airplay”.
Now Enable the Airplay setting and toggle to “On”.
Move on to your iPhone select any video streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, and videos on your iPhone.
Choose one “Video” from your video app, it will automatically play video.
While playing video check for the “Airplay” option which is located the bottom right corner of your video.
A small television icon is nothing but an “Airplay icon and click on it.
It will show you the Airplay connected devices, among all, choose “Apple TV”.
The video automatically streams on your Apple TV, now you can enjoy online videos on big screen.
Streaming iPhone content on Apple TV via Airplay is a simple task if your device support Airplay option.
These above are the steps to stream iPhone content on Apple TV via Airplay and to know What is exactly the AIrplay.