The video is not standalone technology in the enterprise. The Enterprise Video should be considered as a part of a bigger picture involving information worker productivity, business virtualization, and internal communications strategy.
Table of Contents
- Introduction Enterprise Videos
- YouTube for Enterprise Video
- Facebook for Enterprise Videos
- Enterprise Video Platforms
- Enterprise Video Market Statistics
- Enterprise Video Trends
- What is Enterprise Video Content Management System (VCMS)?
- Enterprise Video Market Growth Statistics [Study]
Introduction Enterprise Videos
Companies nowadays have turned for video services for demos and branding. To measure the success rate the enterprise of the video is required. For the effectiveness of the video for the services of the customer’s enterprise videos are being used.
YouTube for Enterprise Video
This refers to the idea of using video content to the cooperate communications. It involves businesses looking to use on-demand video for training purposes and to keep the work more effective.
YouTube in starting wanted to make itself as a big search engine or the most searched engine, to make itself as one among the most searched engines it needed enterprise video for YouTube in short for better connections.
As searching for videos on YouTube is easy and many companies require privacy and don’t want their videos to get viral. Not more than 50 users can get through those videos.
YouTube now has become the major search engine for many people, the privacy rate of the videos has decreased, and the enterprise for those videos is needed. As a result enterprise for the YouTube is done.
Facebook for Enterprise Videos
Facebook is another most searched social site. The search rate is high for Facebook as compared to other. Videos posted on Facebook by many users or pages are increasing. Same way the privacy rate of the videos in facebook is decreasing.
The enterprise of those videos on Facebook should be in privacy. Not only facebook but, many other social Medias have this enterprise for their videos. This affects both internal and external facing audiences. Internally, the video solutions should dovetail with the cooperate social software.
Externally it should incorporate with the social sites like Facebook. It should be incorporate to the video plan.
Enterprise Video Platforms
This platform allows the users to upload videos. Not only to upload the videos but also to convert, share and store and even to play back the videos also.
These platforms help in securing the videos which are been uploaded or shared or stored or played back by the user. The enterprise is a limited thing where only a few or a limited number of people can view.
The security levels are increased. Third party security is also given in the enterprise video platforms.
The most popular enterprise video platforms are Vidyard, Ensemble Video, Wistia, Brightcove Video Cloud, Private Media Channel etc.
There are also other platforms that offer their services online and these include GoAnimate, Kaltura, Vimeo Pro, Viddler, Ooyala, Grovo and IBM Cloud Video to name a few.
Enterprise Video Market Statistics
Video marketing increases worldwide beyond leaps and bounds. Television is no doubt a starter for the video marketing.
This method showed marketers how to promote their videos. When the cost of the advertisement of videos increased and the commercial ad space has come down.
At present, the growth rate is expected to increase about 16. 7% from 2015-2020. The growth is naturally seen increased from day today.
Enterprise Video Trends
Platforms like Facebook, YouTube and other social networking sites are at present in enterprise video trends.
The main things are, use cases, best of the breed, content production, the cloud.
The mainly browsed site for this enterprise is YouTube and Facebook as more and more videos are getting uploaded.
For the securing of the videos which are been uploaded in many social media sites like Facebook and other websites like YouTube, enterprise of the video is used.
What is Enterprise Video Content Management System (VCMS)?
The video is being used as a way for productivity and communication and so most of the businesses are sharing their video content across many networks. To manage this vast amount of video, Video Content Management System used.
Video Content Management System
Video Content Management System or VCMS is the software that helps in managing, delivering and organizing the video online. Video files are uploaded to this system and people can access the video using a link.
Different Tasks and Process of Video Content Management System
Video Content Management Systems does many tasks.
• These systems help the user to create high quality, professional-looking videos as these can record video from devices such as professional video cameras, webcams, mobile devices, tablets or electronic whiteboards to name a few. They can also synchronize slides from PowerPoint.
• VCMS allows uploading of bulk video content.
• Some of these systems also do the automatic transcoding. The file uploaded in different formats is converted automatically in multiple formats to be effectively delivered to various devices such as desktop, mobile phones and tablets.
• These also can search inside the video or across video libraries for specific content.
• During playback, these systems check the internet connection speed of the viewers and switches between video streams of different quality.
Video Content Management Platforms
• Panopto Video Platform is a web based video content management system. Using this platform makes managing the videos easier. It offers all the required tools to manage the videos and also to live stream or to deliver on demand videos.
• Brightcove allows to mange videos and video libraries of any size easily. Interesting features of Brightcove video management system are the batch editing, drag and drop playlists and video cloud.
• Kaltura supports management of event large video libraries. Users can access tools such as search media, edit, create playlist etc. Multiple language captions files can be uploaded.
• ViMP is a complete solution for managing your videos. This is a professional video content management system for WebTV, social media portals etc. It also offers enterprise video content management solution.
• Ensemble Video enables sharing and managing video and has a large user base. Important features of this system are the screen capture, publishing media to different devices, LMs and CMS plug-in, security and analytics.
YouTube for Enterprises
With Enterprise YouTube, businesses can share their videos with their employees, other viewers, etc. These viewers can also share or store these videos. The systems with video content management capabilities are available as SaaS cloud solutions. Sharing the video content on YouTube is easy. YouTube for Enterprises is not about video marketing but of sharing an on-demand video. Helps the businesses to keep better connected with their workforce.
Video-based Corporate Communications
For most corporate companies, communication is the biggest challenge than the competition. With remote offices across the globe and sales taking place online all the time, it is not a good idea for organizations to rely on text documents, emails, and other traditional ways to share their ideas as this is time-consuming and may not be very effective. Videos help to capture ideas quickly. This is how corporations can use video for communication.
Social learning videos help the employees of the organization to learn new things, and these people on their devices can access such videos available on video content management systems at any time. An organization is using video to make announcements to sales teams. Recording and storing the meetings helps the remote team members to search for it review it.
Enterprise Video Market Growth Statistics [Study]
Video increases the adaptability and acceptability of the product/service offered by the marketer. The viewer will be able to ’feel’ the product through video only (as there is a lack of physical interaction between the buyer and seller in online marketing). The Enterprise video market statistics are listed here.
Video marketing world-over is increasing beyond leaps and bounds. It is evident from the fact that all digital marketers give the video of their offering and in some of the cases there are at least some images of the offer. Video is longer in duration and can answer many doubts/questions that the viewer might get while going through the product.
Television is no doubt the starter for the video marketing. This medium showed the marketers how to promote their products through videos.Naturally over the period, as the cost of advertisement on TV increased and the commercial ad space is coming down, the marketers are finding video marketing as an alternative and attractive source for promotion of their products/services.
As per the initial estimates, the global enterprise video market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7%from 2015 to 2020. The industry is expected to be to the tune of USD 36.84 Billion by 2020. In view of the traction that video marketing has gained, these initial estimates are bound to go for an upward revision.
The market potential for this industry can be estimated on the basis of 1) delivery modes, 2) applications, 3) verticals & 4) geography. A quick look at the projected growth can be seen from the following few instances:
• Automatic content recognition (ACR) – expected to grow from USD 0.94 billion (2016) to USD 3.57 billion (2021) i.e., a CAGR of 30.6%.
• IoT security market – is expected to grow from USD 7.9 Billion (2016) to USD 36.95 Billion (2021) i.e., at a CAGR of 36.1%
• Cloud service brokerage and enablement market – expected to grow from USD 7.44 Billion (2016) to USD 26.71 billion (2021) i.e., a CAGR of 29.1%
• WCM market – estimated to growth from USD 3.89 Billion (2016) to USD 8.25 billion (2021) i.e., a CAGR of 16.2%