Facebook has become the most seeking social business platform to make ultimate brand promotions that completely stimulates the Facebook audiences to become customers by purchasing the products or services. All this can be done by using the medium Facebook video which is the major source to reach the exact audiences.
How the video is going to play vital role on Facebook?
What are the major aspects that have been considered while launching the video ad campaign on Facebook?
All these can be found in the below lines that completely defines the workflow of Facebook video ads through best practices.
Table of Contents
- With Facebook Video Insights On Pages
- Getting Started with Facebook Premium Video Ads
- Facebook Video Campaign Checklist and Best Practices
- Business Opportunities with Facebook Video
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Facebook Autoplay Videos
- Autoplay videos and its working with Mobile Data Plans
- How to Stop videos playing automatically on News Feed
- Facebook Video Publisher Tips
- Use Facebook Native Video To 10X Your Organic Reach & Engagement
- Getting Started With Facebook Video Metrics
- How To Use Facebook Premium Video Ads
- The Explosive Growth Of Facebook Video [Report]
- Engagement of video ads
With Facebook Video Insights On Pages
- Facebook has been at the very forefront of every future and trending social media strategy.
- In fact, it is currently leading when it comes to the number of users who use it either for their news feed or funny videos or their marketing.
- The rapid growth of Facebook video going from 1 billion daily views to 4 billion in six months has outpaced the social network that supports for publishers trying to measure how their video is resonating with the audience.
- Facebook admins already know that video is a big traffic booster. But itís hard to quantify.
- The tab will let page admins see insights like Views and 30-second Views at the page level; top videos within a specified time frame and numbers associated with videos shared from other pages.
- These lets page owners compare aggregated views and 30-second views within custom date ranges.
Getting Started with Facebook Premium Video Ads
Facebook is the most interactive platform which connects the consumers and marketers at one roof with attractive brand new video ad formats competing with the other ad platforms today. Facebook Premium Video Ads platform was going more interactive and binding the relations with most compelling form of video advertising today.
The Facebook videos have a great capability in which they are displaying the videos with a good sound and quality which can reach the mobile Facebook users too. Facebook videos made the platform as the biggest competitor in video advertising too.
Facebook Premium VideoAds
The Facebook premium video ads are just like advertising weapons for the marketers in which it is very helpful in measuring the gross rating points that are usually targeted to reach the audience within a short period. So they are beneficial for the marketer to have better interactivity and interest from the consumers online.
The premium video ads on Facebook platform play automatically on the newsfeed for 15 seconds without any sound. If the user was interested in the ad visuals that are playing on the platform then, the user can click on to the ad to view it full screen along with the sound at high definition. These premium video ads are attracting both the marketers and as well as the consumers online. These video ads will not disturb the privacy and peace of the viewers while they are interacting on the platform socially. So, there is a great demand for the premium ads as they are working great.
Facebook Video Campaign Checklist and Best Practices
Are you planning video campaign for Facebook? Facebook videos receive more than four billion views every day. Video ads are the most successful campaigns on Facebook. They get greater engagement. Here are the checklist and best practices for a successful Facebook video campaign.
• Content is the important feature of any campaign including the videos. Choose content that attracts the audience and increases the number of clicks.
• Ensure that there is a strong call to action that diverts the audience to encourage taking necessary action.
• Target different groups and see how these audiences respond to your video ad. Do not run the video campaign without defining the audience.
• The initial five seconds of any Facebook video are very important and should be able to attract the attention of the audience. Make the content informative.
• Keep the videos short and simple to make them more appealing. If the video is long, the audience may skip it without watching it till the end.
• Keep track of where your videos are getting traffic. Decide the length of the video depending on the platform.
• Retargeting is available for Facebook video ads. Retarget the audience who watched your previous ads.
• Facebook videos can be uploaded directly to the site for better user experience.
Having short and powerful video campaign that grabs the attention of the audience will help to build brand awareness and will do a lot of good for the business.
The social media is the most trending platform to do anything. In that one of the major stream, Facebook plays a major role of clutching audience through the attachment of video. To make such ultimate video campaigns keep an eye on the following points.
- Determine your target audience who you want to see your ad. Decide on their ages, where they live, and what interests they have. Will they be fans of certain pages?
- Decide on the type of ad you want. Is it a video ad, text only, or text with an image?
- You may want to start with a wider focus for the first video to build out a custom video retargeting bucket among a mass audience, then retarget users who’ve watched the first video for subsequent campaigns.
- Consider splitting up your campaign flight, so the first 25% reaches a mass audience, and the last 75% focuses on a precise audience of users who are most likely to watch your video.
- For the majority of campaigns, the best practice is to prioritize video views and optimize the campaign over time to users who are likely to watch.
- Consider broad targeting (e.g. age/gender only/ high-level interests) to increase reach and lower advertising costs.
- Engagement is best for videos with a strong call to action to encourage sharing.
- Remarketing campaigns target potential customers who visited your landing page or website but never converted. Choosing remarketing lists as a target audience will likely be a profitable decision, due to high conversion rates and low cost.
- Many YouTube viewers use the site while they are doing something else and don’t pay close attention to the video. Expand your video ad with a voiceover that could be a stand-alone
- Create different versions of your videos for each target audience, then implement a split testing schedule with a solid strategy for what will split tested when. For continuous improvement, build a system that helps to identify the best video and create versions of that. Choose the top performing ad, create versions of that, and compare it to the previous.
Winner. Repeat this cycle enough times to accumulate sufficient data to make an informed decision.
Business Opportunities with Facebook Video
- Facebook is the most engaging social media platform today which was going successfully with various latest developments and trends for the marketers.
- It was providing the users with great tools for the marketing on its platform. Several brands and even the startup business were also interested today to advertise and market on the Facebook platform.
- Business makes the Facebook video as an essential strategy for the marketing plan, and more than one billion video views were noticed on the Facebook platform every day.
- Facebook was going to develop its video related features and services to next step.
- Facebook had introduced the video plays on the news feed and also created an application for the celebrities as Facebook Mentions exclusively for the checked pages of celebrities too.
- So, these objectives of Facebook were encouraging the business opportunities for the people too.
- The videos on Facebook are of high quality and also consume very less data on the mobile devices which is the most important thing to consider.
- Facebook makes the people create their opportunities rather than finding something
- The rise of digital media marketing, e-commerce, it becomes effortless for a ground level entrepreneur to reach their dreams by utilizing the platforms for the business.
- Previously, people used to look and search for the business opportunities but, today platforms like Facebook and many others were letting the people to create their own business and supporting on the platforms.
- By creating the pages, groups, applications, ads polls and content on the Facebook can improve the business and paves the way to get success in business.
- So, new startups were looking forward to using the various tools and features on the Facebook platform and getting success in their business.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Facebook Autoplay Videos
Autoplay videos had received good interest from the marketers, users as well as brands also.
The autoplay videos on Facebook play silently on the timeline without disturbing the users on Facebook.
If the user interested in a particular video, they can click on the video to watch it with sound in a full-screen mode.
Autoplay video was increased in the Facebook timelines today and had a high impact on the audience. Here is a step by step guide for Facebook autoplay videos.
Autoplay videos and its working with Mobile Data Plans
Autoplay videos consume the data if they are ON and it is depended on the time consumed in watching a particular video on the mobile data.
If the user went through the previous data by scrolling, then it will not consume much data. If you are watching the autoplay videos with Wi-Fi connectivity, then the videos can be auto played only, if you have Wi-Fi connection in an active state. Sometimes, the autoplay video cannot be able to play automatically because of a slow internet or mobile data connection.
How to Stop videos playing automatically on News Feed
By adjusting the app settings, the user can choose On or OFF options to adjust the settings in Android or Tablet. By simply approaching towards the app settings the users can choose the option to disable playing the videos automatically on Newsfeed.
Adding videos to Facebook
The videos can’t be uploaded by from the mobile browser, and they can be uploaded from the computer or app for Android, iPhones, etc.
Facebook Video Publisher Tips
The platform was developed with new publishing tools and expanded its video features competing with the video giant YouTube platform.
People are showing their interest in watching the video content on the Facebook platform.
Even the marketers were also voting the Facebook platform as the best place for the video promotions. Here are some best tips for the publishers on Facebook platform.
Automate the calendar
You can automate the content on the calendar by scheduling the videos on the Facebook platform.
The videos can be scheduled on your page which helps you in better organization of the content. To schedule the video on Facebook, you just go to the publish option and choose the schedule post option. You can choose the time and date also.
Set expiration and publishing date on Facebook platform
It is beneficial for you to retain the access to the video insights. To set the expiration date, you can access the schedule post option where you can enter the publishing date and also the expiration date of the post which can help you to manage the deletion process too.
Captioning is very important for the Facebook videos as the videos on Facebook plays silently. During the upload of video content, there is an option for adding the captions to different options like video captions and Backup language.
Editing and managing the videos on Facebook
You can manage and edit the video content on the Facebook platform by using the various editing options. You can create best thumbnails and can edit the video and description too.
Use Facebook Native Video To 10X Your Organic Reach & Engagement
- The native video has a great demand in these days. The native video is nothing but the videos that are uploaded directly to the platform.
- The shift towards the native video mainly plays a great role in the user engagement and the consumption behavior of the users.
- Facebook is the most effective advertising medium for the marketers where they can approach the audience in real time with the Facebook real-time analytics services and other native Facebook video ads on the platform.
- Nowadays, many marketers didn’t like to share the videos from the other sites on to the Facebook, and they are choosing the native video adverting process on the Facebook platform as it has great engagement and has better organic search results for their content.
- Long-form content, the usage of native video on the Facebook platform is it is tough to get captured with the long form of video content, and a one to the two-minute preview of the video content has good engagement than the long form.
- According to survey reports, it was revealed that more than 140 percent of the increase was reported in the organic reach for the native videos comparatively to the other video content on the Facebook platform.
- There is 10X times increase in the exposure and engaging rates of an audience with the brands. The native video content allows the audience and marketers to meet their needs. The brands can also answer the questions in real time and can grow good exposure on the platform.
Getting Started With Facebook Video Metrics
- Facebook known for its innate capability of making anyone who doesn’t t have a Facebook account feel literally out of place has had some quantum leaps in its technology.
- From social networking to advertising to analysis on different metrics, this giant platform has succeeded immensely. Not a day goes by when the average consumer doesn’t t log on to check what’s going in his/her friend’s lives.
- Of late, the one thing that has garnered more interest in this amazing networking platform is the rise of video. The video for long has been the only source for a user to have a visual experience that is one of a kind.
- Facebook slowly followed suit after YouTube made online video an almost certain tool for businesses and individuals alike. It is now touted even YouTube in viewership metrics.
- But how much of it is true? Here are some metrics that you could bank upon.
- The following metrics appear only for videos uploaded directly to Facebook
- Video Views A view of 3 seconds or more of a video.
How To Use Facebook Premium Video Ads
Facebook has announced and implemented the videos ad feature to its platform. Facebook is one of the most effective media for marketers to make video advertising as their marketing tool.
Facebook its algorithm of the news feed and allows the access of time to time with relevancy. One must invest in the Facebook video advertising with the new autoplay video ads which are also called as premium video ads.
It was also announced the anticipated marketing which lasts longer that can deliver the video to your ideal customers online.
The auto-play video ad on Facebook plays automatically for 15 seconds. It also approves the Facebook video.
The video on the Facebook can be autoplay without any sound for 15 seconds and if the user likes to watch the commercial they can click on the video and the video can be played in the large screen with the sound that is present within the video.
The autoplay videos had become the hottest topic all over the world as its inventory has captured with high quality which is matched with the format of both desktop and as well as on the mobile.
Options for the ad placement
One can buy the placements of the ads within the news feed in which there is a logout page towards the right column on the Facebook platform.
The Explosive Growth Of Facebook Video [Report]
- Facebook is not a video destination on the web, but the social media platform was gaining more attention after it was allowed its services in video advertising and native videos.
- It was reported that more than 8 billion videos are streaming every day.
- Even the shareholders on the Facebook platform and the marketers were also getting excited to look forward to the growth of video ads on the Facebook platform.
- The advertisers prefer Facebook ads rather than the flat banner ads.
- According to the recent research reports, it was revealed that more than 1.37 billion active users are on the Facebook platform which increases the audience reach for the brands and advertisers.
- 214 million people in the US are using Facebook daily and watching at least one video per day on the platform.
- There are no clear reports on the autoplay video clicks but, it was revealed that 70 percent of the video views on the Facebook platform was noted through the mobile phones.
- The video growth on Facebook was increasing substantially which was pushing more than eight billion views which were taking the platform to the next level.
- From the global survey reports, it was clear that the internet users have greatly increased and more than 80 percent millennial are showing their interest in using the net via smart devices especially through the mobile browsers.
- So, the advertisers were also targeting the same and connecting with the mobiles, especially with the high definition Facebook ads.
- From various reports, it was revealed that the expectations of the video growth on the Facebook platform has raised and it was forecasted that more than 152 billion dollars to 220 billion dollars raise could be expected in the Facebook share value when we reach 2020 in the US
- Facebook Video Statistics [Study]
Videos are the most engaging form of adverting medium to reach the potential customers online across the globe.
Users are also very interested in watching the videos, and people are habituated to share the attractive ads with their friends and public.
This made the increase in the demand for a video advertising. Videos can be turned viral if the content can reach the range of audience and can help the brands to bring awareness among the brands and people towards the brands.
Image Source: Wikimedia Commons
Engagement of video ads
Youtube videos are getting more likes, and the content cannot be shared with the upload to the platforms.
But, the links to the videos are can be shared across the social media platforms. And the administration pages have two choices while posting videos on to the platform.
One is either upload natively within the files that are present in the computer or from the links that are posted or from the other platforms like Facebook.
A study revealed that nearly 4000 links of Youtube had posted when compared with the Facebook links of videos according to the 2013 census reports.
The video engagement is more on Youtube when compared to other platforms like Facebook video content.
Even the engagement of the videos are revealed from a survey as the videos of Facebook have achieved only through clicks is nearly 93.2 percent engagement rate than the Youtube in a certain period as the Facebook videos have the chance to perform well because they are limited to the platform.
Brands are also using the Facebook and Youtube video ads efficiently as the people are driven towards the videos.
The above-mentioned phrases will generate the key factors of Facebook video by delivering all measures that have been disclosed while using. Most of the brands are making amendments to generate the most effective video content that is being engaged by the audiences continuously.These will give perfect result of video campaigns for Facebook and through this we can get the ultimate strategy to build the video campaign with full pledged content.