It is not hard to find good education channels online. There are large numbers of lectures relates to different subjects readily available on YouTube.
Are the Education YouTube channels popular?
Yes, it proved that the education channels on YouTube are watched at least twice more than other videos on this platform. Almost all top universities in the world have their channels on YouTube. You can search the videos based on categories and subcategories.
1. The University of California in Berkley is a top-rated university in the United States of America. Academic lectures of around 300 hours are available on this channel. It also offers university courses that everyone can watch for free.
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology located in Cambridge, and this is a private research university. Classroom video lectures from professors and the exciting news about the school can see on this channel.
3. FOR A.tv is another educational channel on YouTube that provides content related to social issues, politics and economics. The videos on this channel are around five minutes, and these can be watched easily as work breaks.
4. UCTelevision is the YouTube channel of the University of California. We can find videos of lectures by UC professors and also guest speakers.
5. Hoopla Kidz is an educational YouTube channel for kids. Nursery rhymes with colourful animation can found here.
6. Sesame Street is another kid’s channel that offers the show for children, and the videos here are engaging, entertaining and educational.
7. Those who want to learn English online can subscribe to Speak English with Misterduncan channel. We can learn speaking English naturally here.
8. Jennifer is another channel on YouTube for learning English. We can find videos that teach grammar, writing and vocabulary.
9. The Spanish Blog is a favourite YouTube channel that features native Spanish speaking tutor and offers Spanish lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
10. Book.TV videos offer tips to improve writing skills and learn from the interviews of authors, book fairs and much more.
Learning through videos is very active. The lectures are made creative with humour touch. It is thus a good idea to go to YouTube and subscribe to these channels to get new knowledge.