More and more video content is being accessed on smartphones these days.Data consumption is the problem to watch videos on Facebook and YouTube when commuting to work etc.
There are ways in which YouTube can be downloaded watched offline. There are no ways Facebook videos can be downloaded.
There are some apps to download Facebook videos on iPhone but there are very few that are really helpful. So what are the ways in which Facebook videos can be downloaded on iOS devices?
An app called MyMedia will be helpful to download Facebook videos.
- Go to the apps store and download and install the app.
- This app allows managing the media files on iPhone.
- Open the Facebook app and play the video of your choice.
- Copy the link to the clipboard of the iOS. Open MyMedia app and open savefrom.net website.
- Paste the video URL link here and tap on the button. HD or SD slow down options will appear to choose from.
- Choose one option and click on download. Give a name to the video file.
- MyMedia app downloads the Facebook files without any watermarks or without any limits to iPhone.
- Video Downloader is another app to save Facebook videos on iPhone.
- Download the app from App Store. Open the app and choose the category in which you want to download the video.
- Another useful app for Facebook video saving on iPhone is the Video Downloader Plus app present on an app store.
- Download the app and then open the Facebook account. From the list of your like videos, you can choose the video you want to download by tapping on it.
- Download the files and share it with friends on any other social media.