The DJI Mavic Air is a compact, and capable drone pitched between entry-level spark and high-end Mavic pro. DJI Mavic Air Drone launched in January 2018 is a minor engineering wonder with three amazing features of Flip, Fold, and Wind. It’s a consumer product build for enthusiastic designed for portability just sit in your pocket.
DJI Introduced the Mavic Pro Which is leading the Drone World, Now DJI reinvented the new drone for Consumers which has different improvements like a robust, accessed, portable and advanced model DJI Mavic Air Drone. After releasing this tiny Mavic Air, again DJI raised their game on one step ahead of their competition.
Best Features Of DJI Mavic Air Drone
- It is a tiny drone comes with a high definition Cameras and advanced Features.
- This Tiny drone is cruising with 4k video recording. Mavic Air is the smallest and most compact Wind Drone.
- This small Compact and the tiny drone can take Spectacular Aerial Photos and Videos.
- The Mavic Air is little more significant than the Spark but is more portable due to its foldable arms.
- It suits best in between the DJI Mavic Pro and DJI Spark.
- It looks beautiful attractive with size and critical features like 0.95lbs weight, three axis gimbal support and maximum flying time is 20 minutes.
- Mavic Air offers 4K video with 30 fps and 12-megapixel images from ½.3 inch camera sensors.
- We can use Mavic Air operate it by hand manually or with specified remote control. DJI Mavic Air also introduced an Android app to control using the mobile app.
- The Mavic Pro weights under one Pound including Propeller guards.
- It comes with the front facing optical sensor avoiding obstacles and prevents the drone from the Crashing.
- DJI Mavic Air is comfortable to fly that stays in one place. But we need to be aware of avoiding obstacle using Propeller pads.
- Launching and landing for the DJI Air take just two minutes. We can connect it through DJI GO app quickly.
- It gives crisp and sharp image quality, video footage for displaying on the web. Previously this problem occurs for DJI products now it overcomes the problem of image Quality.
- It comes with portable remote control just with iPhone size and folds up for pocket portability.
- The battery life of typical DJI Mavic is 21 minutes on Air, and it takes one hour recharge the battery and two hours for a controller.
DJI Mavic Air Drone Specifications
Here Are the complete specifications of DJI Mavic Air Drone.
Weight: 430g (battery and props included) 0r 0.95lbs
Video Recording: 4K @ 30fps, 2.7K @ 60fps,1080p @ 120fps
Ascent: 3m/s in S-Mode, 2m/s in P-Mode
Descent: 2m/s in S-Mode, 1.5m/s in P-Mode
Forward: 42mph in S-Mode, 17.9mph in P-Mode
Pixels: 1/2.3” CMOS sensor, 12MP stills
Memory Card: 8GB internal storage, MicroSD slot
Average Flight Time: 21 minute
Max Speed: 40 mph
Max Distance: 4 kilometers
Live view display: 720p @ 30fps
Max ceiling: 5000m above sea level
Lens: f/2.8, 24mm
DJI Mavic drone is leading the consumer’s drone business. DJI introduced DJI Mavic Air with some additional specifications become top on the among all drone competitors. We have described the key features and the further specification of DJI Mavic Air Drone.