Facebook platform is always a bit forward to step onto the new strategies and features comparing with other platforms. The platform had announced the Facebook Live in August 2015. By using the Facebook mentions application, many celebrities and public figures shared their live videos to their fans on Facebook. Now, Facebook had planned to make it easier to its fans to identify and informed about the live from their favourite stars and public figures along with some insights highlighting the Facebook live videos from celebrities and public figures. Fans can get subscribe to their stars and public figures to get notifications on Facebook live videos. Now, the Facebook live video feature is available for all pages but not only verified pages.
The Facebook live can broadcast from your smartphones to your newsfeed. This feature helps the tiny business with limited technical equipment as it was built into Facebook itself and does not require a separate application to download. It is presently available for iOS platforms only, and very soon it can be expected to compatible and upgraded to Android platform users too. Here are some tips to follow before, during and after your broadcast with Facebook live.
- Test before you go live to avoid the technical issues
- Announce and inform the broadcast time to your friends, mutual friends and relatives and post it on your timeline and it is better to give reminder before an hour.
- Prepare description of your video before broadcast which can help you to deliver a compelling content rather than writing t that moment.
- Don’t forget check the network connection During—Tips
- Give mention to the people who have tuned in
- Answer the questions of audience live and invite them to ask
- The top right side contains icon to change from front to rear camera mode quickly.
- Don’t forget to remain the users to subscribe you for next broadcast remainder.
- Facebook will get disappear like other live streaming apps. It just remains forever on Facebook. So, embed them in blog posts
- Tweet your broadcast