Video marketing is very effective to improve lead generation either for the B2C or for B2B. Most of the businesses that have online presence have identified the importance of video marketing and how important it is to influence the purchase decisions. High quality leads are needed to improve the conversion rates. More leads can be generated if we use the video to its full potential. Here are some tricks to improve lead generation using video marketing.
1. Define your target audience and this is the first thing to do to create effective videos.
2. Understand the audience and know what they want to watch.
3. Understanding the audience helps to create targeted videos to deliver effective messages.
4. Webinars help in generating high quality leads.
5. Another successful video content is educational content which is created to also entertain the audience.
6. Lead generation is only possible when the audience watch the video till the end and for this the video needs to be shorter.
7. Let the length of your video be between 3 and 3.5 minutes.
8. However understand the goal of the video and according decide on the length of the video.
9. Create videos that offer value to the visitors.
10. Generating leads is possible with email marketing. Embed your videos in emails to increase click through rates.
11. Ensure that the content of your video s is engaging.
12. Create only high quality videos as the search engines rank the high quality videos higher.
13. Include appropriate call to action at the end of the video.
14. If required update the call to actions.
15. Request the audience to share, like r follow you.
16. The call to action should be very clear.
17. Direct your audience to your landing page or the website or some other place depending on your goal.
18. Use explainer videos to give the information about your products and services.
19. To increase brand awareness, use the educational videos.
20. Address the specific problems for which the audience want a solution to effectively engage them.
21. Create testimonial videos to show people how using your product or service solve the problems they are facing.
22. Testimonial videos also help to win the trust of the audience.
23. Use case study videos for the customers who are close to bottom of the sales funnel.
24. Use promotional videos for engaging the audience and also for conversions.
25. It is proved that the pop-ups that provide yes or no option increase conversions.
26. Make your videos compatible with different devices such as mobiles.
27. A/B test the video strategy and find what works for your brand.
28. Use the direct method of generating video leads, exchange your video for the information of the prospect.
29. Create great script for the video.
30. Use YouTube annotations to prompt viewers to take some action.
31. Add videos to your landing page.
32. Give priority to directly engage with the leads.
33. Use live chats, forums etc to directly talk to your lead and to engage them.
34. Find leads on Twitter.
35. Comment on the videos and blogs of others.
36. Giveaways such as ebooks are a great way to grab the attention of the audience.
37. B2B businesses must optimize their videos with proper keywords to expand the reach.
38. Promote your videos effectively on social media sites to generate leads.
39. Measure the success of your video marketing by looking at the metrics.
40. Use forms to collect the information of the audience.
41. Encourage social sharing of your video content to attract a new audience.
42. B2B companies must A/B test the landing page to increase leads.
43. Build social media relations as social media is one of the great lead generation tools. Post your video on social sites.
44. Post your video link while commenting on videos of others.
45. B2B markets must spend on mobile space.
46. Video is the better way to tell a story for B2B customers.
47. Do not consider the YouTube as the only medium for promoting your video and to generate leads.
48. Do not neglect to give the link to your landing page in the videos.
49. Create video landing pages to persuade the prospect customers to become customers.
50. Use introductory videos on sales pages.
Lead generation is a lifeblood for any B2B business. Lead generation tactics for these businesses are the content marketing, referrals and in-person connections. Understand what type of video marketing strategy help you build momentum and get more leads in the funnel.