The Evolution of Video advertising has become viral in the Market. Startup companies, corporate sectors and even a small scale industries promoting their brands through video marketing.
Programmatic videos, Commercial video ads and live streaming has raised their growth Globally according to statistics. Video Monetization is one of the best services for the business to communicate Globally.
- The gross ad revenue has stated high increase in the year 2013 on Youtube with more than two billion dollars net profit
- Nearly 85 percent brands planned and increased the ad revenue in the year 2014
- Youtube has acquired nearly 150 million unique viewers in the year 2014
- Nearly 27 billion video ads are viewed in 2014 in January.
- According to 2015 research reports, it revealed that more than 27.99 percent of video ad views have increased from year over year.
- Long form video content and live content has good demand in 2015 in which 50 percent views are outside the desktop with OTT devices
- Set top boxes has become second largest devices for the delivering the video content.
- The third quarter of the 2015 year reports has revealed that the monetisation revenues has dramatically increased with the arrival of new ad formats and video formats.
- The VOD has increased to 30 percent
- Live streams had increased to 112 percent
- The total video ad views are accounted for 12.99 percent across the mobile devices
- More than 30 percent ad views are delivered across portable screens
- App viewership has dramatically developed and increased the monetisation revenue with video content.
- Long form video content and live streaming by authenticated channels have driven nearly 20 percent growth comparing to previous year reports.
- The average mid roll break for live content is notices as 5.5 ads
- Only 5.5 percent programmer ad views are noticed from the secondary sales
- Programmatic video ads are enhancing the supply and demand and helping in increasing the monetisation revenues.
- The monetisation and the video views count of live streaming is reported to be 34 percent and long-form content is 28 percent and finally short-form video content is 35 percent respectively.
- News content and live sports content has more demand than any other categories.
- Strong growth of OTT views across the various devices. The new formats had increased the monetization revenues.
In this article we has listed the 20 video Monetization statistics, considering separate areas which process is trending. Check the statistics and implement on the best way to get an amazing result.