Sling TV was one of the best multi-channel streaming services in 2015, But now many competitors for Sling TV. Sling TV provides to their subscribers Live on demand channels streaming services.It offers ESPN, Food Network, HGTV and A&V all over 25 channels.
- Sling TV is American OTT television service owned by Dish Network
- The platform is aiming towards the SVOD services and offering various television programmes for its users with good quality.
- It is the best of live TV as it charges just 20$ per month without any contract or commitment
- It offers the package with 19 channels for its users
- The users have to subscribe to the base package to get access to add-on channels with a minimum cost of $20.
- The platform also features video on demand content which catches up the service from the maker studios that included with the video gaming type of channels
- Only one stream can be accessed per user account
- The platform do not offer regional networks for its users
- The Sling TV can be streamed from multiple platforms
- It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices
- It has 2,50,000 users approximately and expected to be increase in future with few developments
- Sling TV is presently earning $ million monthly.
- Sling TV does not require the hardware or set up box to start streaming
- The users can buy the subscription service for a month and again they can cancel at any time, and there is no restrictions or commitments
- The sling TV services also included with the video on demand programming
- Disney sports network is the central part of the cable bundle in Sling TV
- The shows are cannot be recorded on Sling TV
- The app provides access to the past three to seven days shows
- The sling TV generally offers single video stream per account and there is no password sharing
- The users can watch across one device at a time with Sling TV subscription.
Sling TV is an OTT service for online users with on demand streaming service platform. Here we have listed 20 facts and Figures about Sling TV Streaming.